Constitutional Emergency

Some anecdotal evidence of what we are up against if Romney looses the election.  I had a group of friends come over to use my shooting range to qualify for a concealed carry permit today.  The instructor was a retired Special Forces type who currently works for Homeland Security.  He related a few incidents which I think you will find both interesting and alarming.  Recently the son of one of his colleagues stopped at his office to see his father and while waiting for his father related the following:  the son had just come from his Army Reserve drill and he explained they had been practicing urban warfare training.  When he was asked if it was house to house fighting he said no.  He said they were training for door to door operations.  When asked what door to door operations were he explained that they were being trained to confiscate firearms in the event of some national emergency.  The instructor also related that all of the Homeland Security offices have received instructions to stockpile a minimum of 100 days worth of food and water for the office personnel.  He also stated that in the event of some national "emergency" all operations will be centered around airports.  He also explained that there is a move afoot to ban all ammunition that can penetrate a bullet proof vest.  That means that all ammunition for the typical hunting rifle not to mention the military collectables such as SKS's, M! Garands, etc. will be banned.  Obviously that means they will have effectively disarmed us.  We need to spread the word about this and prepare.  If you've got an AK, SKS, or AR check Walmart.  They are selling 7.62 x 39 and 5.56 for about $5.00 a box here in Western Arkansas.  It's Russian made ammo but who cares.

Views: 1643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the background check paperwork for ALL gun sales or is it not a part of buying a used gun?  I just bought some security this weekend, but the paperwork is worrisome.

It doesn't matter, your name gets put in the NICS database anyway, unless it was a person to person buy. So your in the same boat as everybody else, you are registered whether you like it or not. Government will have the master listing to be split by the Military forces tasked with recovery (Confiscation) and destruction...Join the rest of the Patriots, we are all registered, at least the ones with Military backgrounds....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service