Constitutional Emergency

H/T K Keener

Here is the most brilliant statement ever made without a word being said!!!!!

This American born, Veteran of the United States Army, law abiding, taxpaying citizen
was told by his Homeowners Association that he -

Could Not fly the American Flag in his yard......

This is his response:    

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patrick Henry would be proud. the locals have probably already notified him he is violation of thei "codes" that houses must not be painted in patriotic colorslest some illegal alien drive by and claim they were ofended-and made to fell like they are not accepted. T'anks.

That is great

This actually wasn't a house painted like the flag in protest over some homeowners association. This was in Cambridge, Maryland and was in anger over the local Historical Society rules. 

Here's a link to it:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/27935

James,

I sent the story to Twana and asked her to post it, I querried the story on GOOGLE and didn't come with anything contrary...I don't use snopes or any other quasi-factcheckers either; basically ignore any link that even has snopes in the address.... anyway....so I went with it as valid and requested Twana's help in posting the email .  Thank you to Will for adding clarification on the actual home in question.

So it appears it was a protest in Cambridge, the essence of the story is the same. HOA-Historical Society Rules, what does it matter....the essence of the story is this; A homeowner telling a neighborhood brownshirt mini-dictatorship to go pound sand....."My Property, MY CHOICE.....

Take the story for the value of what it is worth, a homeowner with some big cajones and Grand Vision in addressing the issue.  I take no offense, I believe we all try to be as accurate as possible in our passing of information.  As a matter of fact, I know firsthand Twana will expect nothing less.  I understand your caution, anybody here offended by the fauxpax I apologize......... 

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

Great job with the house ^o^ 

I love this guy!

Can you imagine having entire neighborhoods painted like this? It would be AWESOME, and it would P.O. all liberals for at least a 30 mile radius.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service