http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh316.htm

TRUMP ON ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN FLORIDA

By Kelleigh Nelson
June 13, 2016
NewsWithViews.com

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.” —Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“Although the word Jihad standing by itself means “struggle,” what Westerners need to focus on when reading the Hadith regarding Mohammed’s Jihad is similar to the focus needed when reading Mein Kampf (My Struggle) by Adolph Hitler.” —Walid Shoebat, God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible

Trump released a statement regarding the terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida. Here is part of what he said.

"Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months.

If we do not get tough and smart real fast, we are not going to have a country anymore. Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen – and it is only going to get worse. I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can’t afford to be politically correct anymore."

The terrorist, Omar Mir Saddique Mateen, is the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan who openly published his support for the Afghanistani Taliban and even tried to run for President of Afghanistan. According to Pew, 99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive Sharia Law."

Radical Islam

Mr. Trump also reminded people that President Obama has failed to use the words, “Radical Islam,” and said that if Hillary also refuses to use those words, she should get out of the race. Euphemisms and political correctness are anathema to our presumptive Republican nominee. Thankfully, Mr. Trump tells it like it is, and that is why he resonates with working Americans.

He is right, there will be more attacks. The barbaric destruction of civilization by Islamists is well-known worldwide. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.” The Quran not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also orders them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its military and demographic success in conquering other cultures.

Obviously, Muslims, as individuals, can choose how much of their religion they practice, if any. However, once there are enough of them in any country, history shows that they all join with the Imams in demanding special privileges in a nation they are desirous of Islamizing.

For many years, America has accepted hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants, and for the past seven and a half years, our Marxist Muslim President has seeded the American nation with millions of Islamic young men. The so-called “refugees” are pouring into our country daily. This is called a “Hijrah,” the migration to Islamize a new land, and it is Hillary’s invasion of Libya that caused the snowball effect we see today with boatloads of refugees arriving in America daily.

What we’ve seen in Europe with rapes and pillaging has changed the landscape of the countries who have accepted these “refugees.” Homes and towns have been destroyed, cultures demolished, civilization eliminated. Muslim male refugees are actually gang raping women in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, and Finland. All created by their high-paid government officials.

Islamic hatred for Jews and Christians is well known. Women are second class citizens, and the horrors they endure are an atrocity to modern societies. Many Muslim women have suffered genital mutilation, and acid attacks by Muslim vigilantes for failing to wear hijabs. Children are raised to hate, and to even desire to become martyrs by strapping bombs on themselves to kill infidels. Dogs are hated, they are crucified and poisoned, injected with painful acids to kill them slowly. We’ve all seen beheadings, and read stories of children forced to watch their parents die by this gruesome evil. Young boys are actually taught to cut heads off their toy Teddy Bears. Worldwide historic artifacts have been systematically destroyed by Islamists.

Homosexuals are despised, and the Islamic belief is that they should be put to death. And thus the Islamic terrorist attack on the gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida which has now killed

Muslim Terrorist Responsible for Orlando Attack

Orlando Police knew it was a Muslim terror attack because the killer called 911 just as the killing started, to claim his loyalty to ISIS and its leader, al Baghdadi. The Orlando Police failure to act immediately was inexcusable for that reason alone. Again, the Pulse Club was a gun free zone. CBS News says that shooter, Omar Mir Seddique Mateen had ties to Islamic terrorism. Mateen is a registered Democrat. Here’s his voter registration (from Florida Voters). Mateen is a Muslim.

Mateen purchased his firearms legally and, not having a criminal record, would not be barred from gun purchase. Mateen had a Florida security officer license (he had been employed at private security company G4S since 2007) and two licenses to carry firearms in Florida: a Class D license, given to security guards; and a Class G license, which is a general concealed carry license. Both were set to expire in September 2017. An ATF spokesperson confirmed that Mateen was able to legally purchase guns, and bought both of the weapons used in the attack within the last week. (Gawker)

In other words, gun control — which Obama called for in reaction to the shooting — would not have deterred Mateen. Even a total ban on gun sales would not have stopped Mateen because he would have access to arms as a licensed security officer.

You can bet the farm, the MSM will not tell you the truth about Mateen, but they will push gun control so that the American citizenry has no protection against radical Islamists who are overwhelming our nation.

Omar Mateen, whose bloody siege inside the packed Orlando gay nightclub ended when SWAT teams stormed the building and killed him, was a radical Muslim who followed and was radicalized by New Black Panther party member, Marcus Dwayne Robertson, a law enforcement source said.

The latest toll is 50 people dead, and 53 injured.

Donald J. Trump Understands Terrorism

Almost all of the Republican primary candidates opposed allowing Syrian refugees to resettle in the United States. They generally emphasized the difficulty of vetting the refugees and the possibility that terrorists could slip into the country. The only one who felt they should be allowed was Jeb Bush.

Donald J. Trump has taken a particularly aggressive stance, promising that he would expel any Syrian refugees allowed into the country by the Obama administration.

We are in a dire situation where the invasion and seeding of our country with Islamic militant young men can change not only our culture, but destroy our entire country.

Mr. Trump gets it. He stated, "If Obama, through his weakness, lets them come in, I’m sending them out if I win.”

Here are the three core principles of Mr. Trump’s immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Conclusion

Flooding our country with illegal alien immigrants and Muslim refugees, is not protecting American Citizenry. The government is not only using our tax dollars for people who have never paid into the system, but it is also taking jobs from Americans in an economy where employment opportunities are extremely scarce. The danger of allowing millions of Islamists to flood our nation, will cause tragedy upon tragedy. Illegal immigrants are responsible for thousands of American citizen’s deaths each year. We have seen what has happened in Europe because of the influx of millions of Islamic refugees.

America is an immigrant melting pot, but when foreign invaders refuse to assimilate, we are asking for a great deal of distress.

The only candidate who totally understands the dangers inherent in this invasion of our country, is Donald Trump. Pray for the families who suffered losses in this tragedy.

[P.S. In order to help Mr. Trump we need to increase the hits to reach more people. Please use this material, and call into talk radio programs (like Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage, etc.) and mention NewsWithViews.com on the air while discussing the content of this article, write letters to newspaper editors, and speak to your friends. Spread the word, and in doing so, we have a chance to save America.]

Please, click on "Mass E-mailing" below and send this article to all your friends.

© 2016 Kelleigh Nelson - All Rights Reserved

Share This Article

Click Here For Mass E-mailing

Kelleigh Nelson has been researching the Christian right and their connections to the left, the new age, and cults since 1975. Formerly an executive producer for three different national radio talk show hosts, she was adept at finding and scheduling a variety of wonderful guests for her radio hosts. She and her husband live in Knoxville, TN, and she has owned her own wholesale commercial bakery since 1990. Prior to moving to Tennessee, Kelleigh was marketing communications and advertising manager for a fortune 100 company in Ohio. Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, she was a Goldwater girl with high school classmate, Hillary Rodham, in Park Ridge, Illinois. Kelleigh is well acquainted with Chicago politics and was working in downtown Chicago during the 1968 Democratic convention riots. Kelleigh is presently the secretary for Rocky Top Freedom Campaign, a strong freedom advocate group.

Blog: http://exposingmodernmugwumps.com/

E-Mail: Proverbs133@bellsouth.net

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No American Citizen is safe in their own Country, as long as this PINO insists upon allowing Muslims to cross our borders unchecked. Nor will they be safe, as long as the border in Mexico is unsecured, and any and all who choose to cross it, can do so at will, while our border agents are told to stand down, and allow the influx. It is not just illegal Mexicans, but many from our enemy Countries who also cross it without resistance, posing as Mexicans fleeing their poor Country, for supposedly a better life. That better life of which they speak, is that told to them by their families and friends which already are living here illegally, and advising them that the stupidity of America allows them to be here, and actually pys them through out many Government provided help aids, at no cost to them, to reside in this land.
I, myself along with my family would be happy to go to a Country which will completely support us, even better than they support their own poor, elderly, military, and homeless. They are not willing to disavow their loyalty to their own Countries, nor are they willing to become TRUE Citizens, and assimilate into this Country, and be loyal to it. They come in like hoards of locusts, strip our resources bare, send trillions of our dollars to their own Countries, and when their goal has been reached, they then retreat to the Country to which their Loyalty truly exists. While they are here, they break our laws not only by their presence here, but do as much damage to it as possible. As for the Muslim population coming here, their ultimate goal is the control of this Country, turning it to Islam, and keeping their promise of the death of the great Satan, America and it's Citizens and Christian populace.
Now me have a new threat, to deal with as well, the minority 3 percent of our population pushing the LGBT agenda, and forcing our Country to bow to their demands.
There is, in I believe in the very near future, a angry God who will in his good time, see that all the evil done to all his people pay with their lives for eternity for their refusal to accept him and Jesus Christ, repent, and secure their Eternity in Heaven. They will pay the absolute ultimate price for their ignorance, and they will pay for it for Eternity in the absolute horror of Hell. Every person has a choice, and God gives us free will to make our own choices. He lets the world go along without his interference, the bad be bad, and the Good, good. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord. You have been told in advance of that which is to come, so that when it does come, you will know he is God.
God is in control, and he will keep his word when he is ready to do so. All Christians, stay true to your faith, his word, and his commandments, and the peace, and reward of ETERNAL LIFE, will be yours to those who endure to the end.
Our reward, WILL come to those who cling to him to the very end. God tells us we will be tortured, tormented, spit upon, and even die for his name's sake, but remember that this physical body in which we reside, is only a vessel given to us for a short time. Eternity in a pure body, is our reward for those who stand with, and for him. We will be persecuted, but they can only kill this body, they have no control over our eternal Souls.
Do not be deceived. Many will come in my name, saying words of wonder, and working miracles. Watch for me in the clouds, with a loud shout, and trumpets. Every eye will see me, and every knee will bow. Many will call out, Lord, Lord, but truth will win the day of the true rapture. Any other than this, is not the truth. When you see the signs of the times spoken of in my Word, and the beginning of sorrows, know that your redemption is nigh, and I will take the faithfully asleep, and those who have survived the first tribulation up, to be with me in the clouds, and to remain with me forever more.
The Presidents speech on the Orlando massacre was pathetic. Instead of bringing the nation together and trying to comfort all those affected he gives us a political speech on why we should not call it Radical Islam. Instead of laying out a plan to defeat our enemies and keep our country safe he gives us an education in why we should allow Muslims to continue to enter our country. "Guns are the problem". "It's homegrown terror" no need to define it as Radical Islam. Obama has "once again" shown he is unqualified to not only not be president but commander in chief. If guns were the problem Europe who has the strictest gun laws on the plant wouldn't be experiencing all the killings that's taking place there. He foolishly focuses on the means instead of the person who used the means. Why isn't he calling for a ban on automobiles every time there's an auto accident? I'll tell you why, cars won't protect you from an out of control overreaching government, but guns will. In his speech he went out of his way to protect our enemies instead of consoling our victims and laying out a plan to protect us in the future. Not one plan, except, except cut off their money supply, really, when out if the other side of his mouth he's releasing billions of dollars to Iran the worlds formost sponser of terrorisum. What a pathetic, poor excuse for not just a president but a human being this man is. Forget comforting a nation in morning, disrespect the fallen and their families and inject your political ideology upon a greaving nation. If there was any doubt in your mind that Obama does not like America or its people just watch his speech... I'm done... I'm really done...

I saw BO's speech and it was a joke!  He was clearly mad at the American People and the Conservative Media for addressing his lack of identifying the Enemy as Radical Islam..!!!  He went on to tell the American People that these attacks are our fault...total BS!  Laid out NO plan to defeat Islam, again what a joke!  But don't call BO stupid, he is not!  This is all part the Communist Manifesto Plan to destroy America and BO is following it step by step!  People need to read the Communist Manifesto and align it to what BO has done to America in the last 71/2 years...it will blow your mind!  God help us, PLEASE!

Michael... Your ABSOLUTLY correct. The 10 planks of Communisum by Karl Marx are in full effect in America. All anyone has to do is read it for themselves. Marx knew that alot of people would give up their freedoms and rights to be taken care of by the government even if it was intrusive. The truth is that much of humanity are followers not leaders. They choose what is known over the fear for what is unknown. That's why there are so few risk takers, adventures, entripenures, explorers and why they are held in such high esteem. Cult leaders and those who thirst for power and control use this human weakness to pray on the masses. It has been that way since the beginning of time and it will remain until the end of time.

I belong to many Patriot Groups on Facebook, mostly consisting of Ranchers, their families, wives and neighbors and anyone who wants to help them.   Lately we have been saying be believe the government along with others are planning to cause Chaos at both Conventions....the DNC and RNC.....watch this video, as I got this video from SSG Moe who is handling a lot of what is going on out west.....I don't think she would share this if she felt it not creditable.....https://youtu.be/8AZcEvE6V2U   If for some reason this goes down, I have made copy of it which I can upload and share, just let me know.

Thanks Patricia, Important side note: BLM here stands for Black-Lives-Matter, NOT Bureau of Land Management.

I don't think that name and the use of those acronyms was done by mistake. It was done to divert attention away from the Bureau of Land Management so they can do what ever they want to the ranchers and any complaints about it are deflected and discarded.

Yes, I do believe there will be total chaos at these conventions.These people only have 7 months left but they have no intention of stepping down and leaving office next January.

Old Rooster, great reply!  I am still so surprised that with all the evidence out there, for everyone to see, that a Blood Bath against "We the People" is clearly on it's way..!!!  These Evil Satan drive SOB's have posted their plans for all the World to see, and not only millions but billion around the World have their collective heads in the sand, these Commie/Muslim/NWO/Elites are in the process of bringing destruction on scale the World has never seen before!  You would have to brain dead not to see it, but they don't?  What I am witnessing is right out of the Book of Revelation...Play by Play, just as God in instructed John of Patmos to write.  God help us, PLEASE!

Yes, we most certainly desperately need His help.  However, although it may not be written specifically in the Bible, I do believe God also expects us to do what is needed to protect ourselves as well.  What's that saying?  God helps those who help themselves?

Just posted it on my FB page (let's see how long it stays there!) and e-mailed to a bunch of people.  Not at all surprising to me!

Ya know ISIS must be really frustrated.... Their killing all these people and openly take credit for the Orlando Massacure and the president won't even acknowledge they are doing it!! Lol...they gotta be saying, "Man, we can't get s break"! "We're killing the infidel and their blaming Guns and Christians"!! What the Hell do we have to do to get alittle credit around here??? The president says calling it "Radical Islam" is a distraction!!!
Can you believe this shit. He even says to call it Radical Islam is "Dangerious"!! Man,,, what in the world do we need to do to get some recognition??

Obama removed the majority of American troops from the Middle East, creating a vacuum for ISIS to form........

Obama finally recognized ISIS as the "JV" team.  Well on the Obama watch, the JV team has passed through Varsity, Junior College, University, to the Major League and now battling the Champion for the world title.

Obama still doesn't realize what he has done to America both in materiel cost, lives lost, and prestige in the world. 

The "hip-hop" president will be honored as the most incompetent, dangerous individual ever to occupy the White House.

The problem with the implosion of immigrants, is that they are non-caucasian, non-property owners with little to non assets, who dont have an education and are supportive of socialism or even communism because that is the only political system that can support their living in an unsustainable job market that can't even provide for the nations current low educated citizens whom have also fallen on government welfare to live on.

They all will favor Communism when the next economic crash comes upon the nation!!!

Reverse technology that stolen their jobs and bring manufacturing back on the consumer products that everybody buys and uses regularly, even during a slow economy, jobs taken by china that had stabilized and sustain their job market regardless of economy slowdowns !!!

A nation of diverse and uncommon economic, political and social beliefs destabilizes the nations strong common direction for political long term agenda.

A house divided, will not stand, that is why a strong muslim nation, stays muslim. A strong population of Christians, remains on christian policies, once destabilized and mixed together, all of that society are trying to take control over the other as they are busy resolving their differences, then a totally different (Communist agenda) group comes in and sells the idea that their progressive political agenda will resolve the issue.

Strong religious nations with many to support a common goal or objective will then have to be taken over by bloodshed and brutal force to make it change to another nations policies.

When divided, foreign group can move in and convince the agenda policy will resolve the political and social conflict and concur all.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service