Constitutional Emergency

United States Supreme Court Will Soon Issue a Landmark Decision on the Validity of the Constitution

Breitbart

ATLANTA, Nov. 13, 2010  /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United States Supreme Court will soon issue a landmark decision on the validity of the Constitution.  The Supreme Court will consider three petitions filed by William M. Windsor, a retired Atlanta, Georgia grandfather.  The decision should be rendered by the end of the year. Unless The Supreme Court acts, federal judges will be free to void the Constitution.

The Questions Presented to The Supreme Court by Grandfather Windsor are:

1. Will The Supreme Court declare that the Constitution and its amendments may be voided by federal judges?
  2. Should federal judges be stopped from committing illegal and corrupt acts to obstruct justice and inflict bias on litigants?  
  3. Will The Supreme Court be afraid to disclose the corruption in the federal courts?

These questions are presented in three separate Petitions for Writ of Mandamus filed with The United States Supreme Court the first week of November 2010 (appeal numbers to-be-assigned).

Windsor has been involved in legal action in the federal courts in Atlanta since 2006.  Windsor was named a defendant in a lawsuit (1:06-CV-0714-ODE) in which Christopher Glynn of Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls, swore under oath that Windsor did a variety of things including the crimes of theft and bribery.  Windsor stated under oath that Christopher Glynn made it all up and lied about absolutely everything that he swore. 

Windsor then obtained deposition testimony from Glynn and the other managers of the Maid of the Mist boat ride in Niagara Falls, and they admitted, under oath, that charges against Windsor were not true.

Despite this undeniable proof, federal Judge Orinda D. Evans declared that the grandfather of three should not have fought the lawsuit, and she forced him to pay over $400,000 in legal fees.  Windsor appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, but federal judges Dubina, Hull, and Fay rubber-stamped Judge Evans' ruling. Windsor then took his appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court where the justices said the appeal was not worthy of their consideration (cert denied).

Windsor believes that the federal courts and nine federal judges violated the Constitution, the Due Process Clause, and the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution.

Windsor says: "I have discovered that, at least in Atlanta, Georgia, the federal courts operate like a police state in which the judges are all-powerful, committing criminal acts from their benches and violating the Constitutional rights of parties who have the misfortune of appearing in their courts."

Windsor has now tossed the hot potato right square in the laps of the justices of the Supreme Court.

By filing mandamus petitions rather than an appeal, The Supreme Court is forced to deal with Windsor's allegations of corruption in the federal courts. Grandfather Windsor hopes for the best but fears for the worst: "I hope The Supreme Court is decent, honest, and cares about the Constitution and the citizens of the United States. However, I am sorry to say that at this point, I suspect the corruption goes all the way to the top.  My charges have been totally ignored by the United States Attorney's Office, the FBI, and Congress.  I have said to The Supreme Court that the issues can all be boiled down to one question: Is The United States Supreme Court prepared to stop the federal judges in Atlanta, Georgia from functioning like common criminals?"

Windsor says: "If The Supreme Court fails to act against these federal judges, the citizens of the United States need to know that there is not a shred of decency, honesty, or Constitutional rights in our federal courts.  Corruption has consumed the federal court system, and we now live in a police state.  Judges are free to do absolutely anything they want.  Our laws are meaningless. Your life savings can be stolen by a federal judge, and they have no risk in violating every law in the books."

The Supreme Court may render its decision before the end of the year.  It's one retired grandpa against the United States government. 

For more information, see www.LawlessAmerica.com.

SOURCE William M. Windsor

Copyright 2010 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.supremecourt.gov/docket/docket.aspx

The SCOTUS shows that Windsor had Three writs that Justice Thomas just denied. I can not say for sure that they were the ones listed in the article, the brief is not released on them yet. But screwballs like this grandfather DO need to be watched and he activities that they are up to.
Allowing Federal judges to "void the Constitution" is tantamount to pressing the delete key on yourself!
If the newly named (by me) "SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES COMMUNIST PARTY" (SCOTUSCP) allows federal and state judges to void the U.S. Constitution in their decision making, the treasonous SCOTUSCP, the evil muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama, the 111th congress and the joint chiefs of staff can take full responsibility for "REVOLUTIONARY WAR II", a USA Civil War that will erupt without notice, throughout the United states of America!

For more than 2oo years, the United States of America, has been a "GOD FEARING" Christian/Judaism nation. The U.S. Constitution, written by our patriotic brave dedicated "Founding Fathers", has been the supreme "man made" law of our land, seeing us through the darkness into the light.

Thank God that the "COURAGEOUS FOUNDING FATHERS" are not alive to see and hear that the cowardly treasonous past 110th & present 111th congress, the SCOTUS, federal & state judges and the joint chiefs of staff spew their phony, deceitful, treacherous cunning, speeches using the U.S. Constitution and the words "Founding Fathers" dishonestly in their attempt to turn America into a New World Order ( NWO)/World Wide Communism (WWC) nation, allowing the EVIL muslim COMMUNIST USURPER, barack hussein obama and his evil communist family to live in our house, my house as the cic!

The U.S. Constitution no longer works! This evil act against the U.S. Constitution was engineered by the evil muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama, the evil michelle obama, the 110th & 111th U.S. Congress, SCOTUS, all federal and state judges and the Joint Chiefs of Staff! We now have a more descriptive name for the highest court in America, to be known from this day forth as the "SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES COMMUNIST PARTY" (new acronym SCOTUSCP)!!!

For more than 200 years, the United States of America has survived wars, famine, disasters, disease and have extended our good fortune helping friendly & unfriendly nations around the world, we have sent our own military, Americas finest to serve, fight and die in other countries for the cause of freedom. We are truly a nation blessed by God and with Gods' blessing, we have become "The LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!!"

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

"No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give
A sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country"
T. Roosevelt

AMID THE GUNS BELOW ...
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
- Lt.-Col. John McCrae (1872 - 1918)

REMEMBER THIS ...
You don't vote a communist government out, got that? I repeat, you don't vote a communist government out! The buzz words are "You don't vote a communist government out!!!" In fact, with a communist government in place, you don't get to vote!!!

BE ADVISED ...
I will fight to the death to help ensure that the U.S. Constitution remains the law of the land of the United States of America! I will fight to the death to help ensure that the freedoms and way of life that so many of us military veterans served, fought and died for, are maintained! This is my promise to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and, those great American heroes who gave their all so that we could enjoy the good life, the freedoms and way of life that we American citizens had, before the EVIL Muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama and his evil wife Michelle obama, crawled out of their snake holes and into the white house, my house!!!

THIS IS MY STATEMENT, I APPROVE OF THIS STATEMENT AND I'M STICKIN TO IT, SO HELP ME GOD!!

A United States Veteran is someone who,
At one point in his or her life,
Wrote a blank check made payable to,
"The People of the United States of America",
For an amount "...Up to and including my life."
~Author Unknown ~

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
GOD BLESS ISRAEL!
GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO , TEXAS, ALL BORDER STATES!
Bob Pinkstaff
Gunnery Sergeant
United States Marine Corps Retired
AMERICAN CITIZEN BY BIRTH, UNITED STATES MARINE BY CHOICE!
Civil disobedience is not a bad idea Trudckdrivingfool.............a round down range is a bad idea....we're not there yet and pray God will save us from that situation.......

It won't take long to clearly determine what the new majority in the US House is going to do......if they are deceiving us, we will have to clearly demonstrate our objections...........
THAT'S when it'll be time for that round down range!
"Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed... Whenever government becomes destructive to life, liberty, or property [i.e., the pursuit of happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it... It is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."
— American Declaration of Independence (1776)
The unelected justices of the Supreme and Federal Courts are not authorized to issue any such proclamations--especially if they are issuing a proclamation that rules against the Constitution of the United States. My understanding is that Judges are required to take an oath protecting the constitution of the United States. For any judge to issue a ruling against the validity of the Constitution is to reduce his swearing upon that oath to the crime of perjury, which strips him/her of any judicial authority. credibility, etc.

We will have to wait til the first of the upcoming year to take any action against judges who evidently are attempting to overthrow the US constitution and, hence, government. But we will do it.
what the hell is this........VALIDITY of the CONSTITUTION'' did i miss something.
Then it would be time to secede for sure!
Why not keep the USA and just throw New York and California out? Then tell the Liberals that can either live as we live, as our Founding Fathers intended us to or they can move.
You have to include that mess on the southwest side of Lake Michigan too, in the ouster. No way we could clean that out without a large bomb otherwise.
OK Sandra, we can add that too and several others if we think about it.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service