Stay on topic. You can start your own topic on your own discussion. If you go off topic/focus on my posted discussions I will delete your comments!

Twana

The VDA Declaration Rally is/was a success and no amount of complaining from critics who didn't attend will not change that fact! This event was not a tea party pep rally/show! That is why it didn't look like or work out to be one. We never intended on it being a party/show!

Twana

USPU Banner

November 15, 2011

11 banner
D.C. on 11.11.11 11.11.11

It was a cold and windy Veterans Day in our nation's capitol, but many veterans and patriots braved the weather and stood tall on 11.11.11

Canada Free Press Editor Judi McLeod was present and reported from the event. WND reporter Anita Crane was present to chronicle the event and has posted several other pictures from the day on her web site. Thank you Anita and WND!

How many showed?

The crowd is estimated at 200-300 throughout the day, with people coming and going as the wind and cold persisted.
But in that crowd, nearly every state was represented, from as far away as Hawaii and the West Coast, to Montana, Arizona, Texas, Ohio, Indiana and as near as the New England states. Most stayed until we wrapped up early at about 3:00 PM ET.

What was the tone?

Throughout the attendees, the message and tone was very clear... These folks are prepared to do whatever it takes to restore the Constitutional Republic. Most have been involved in different patriot groups over the last few years and have watched nothing change in our country, despite their many efforts. These folks want real change and they no longer rely upon politicians, competing patriot factions or anyone else to bring about that change.

The Speakers?

The entire event was video taped, about ten DVD's worth. We will edit that material down into usable DVD's and YouTube clips, to expand the reach of our message via the Internet in the days ahead. Feedback from attendees has been overwhelming... We have some fantastic information on tape.

The Challenges of the Event? 

Many said we could not get a permit in less than three weeks - we got one in three days. Many said we could not get a stage and sound in place in less than three months - but we got a stage and sound in place within a week. Many said people did not have enough notice - but many made it there from all across the country. They said we would have trouble from Occupiers and the Federal Government - but we had no trouble from anyone.

Moral to this story? We are in the business of doing things that can't be done....

We have not heard a single negative from anyone who attended the event. Negative comments have only come from those who did not attend, as is always the case. The sidelines are always full of critics...

In the end, we did exactly what we said we would do, exactly how we said we would do it. A lot of other people did not do what they said they would do, namely, keep their oaths.

We are proud of the event as it was exactly what it was signed to be, a gathering of patriots and veterans ready to do whatever it takes. From the founding of Patriots Union and Veteran Defenders, we have stated that we would rather have a small number of "doers" than a huge crowd of "talkers."

That's what we had in D.C. on 11.11.11 and we are proud to stand with each of them!

Thanks to all who attended, and all who made it possible with your donations to cover the expense of the event. Use of the video shot at the event will pay huge dividends in the weeks and months ahead, as we continue our march across the country to Restore the Constitutional Republic.

Next, we begin to seat State Directors and we met plenty of energetic, committed leaders in D.C. from almost every state.

Thank you all!

What next? 

The strategy beyond 11.11.11 will begin... As we stated from the start, 11.11.11 did not mark the end, but the beginning. From here, we seat State Director, followed by County Coordinators. We need both patriot and veteran leaders in every state and every county.

Members will have an opportunity to send the Declaration to their elected officials and call upon each of them to affirm and keep their oaths to protect and preserve the Constitutional Republic.

Then, we call upon every member and every leader to begin pushing back daily, from the ground up, confronting unconstitutional and illegal acts both locally and nationally.

11.11.11 was the starting gate and it is a long road ahead to the finish line. The time for action, a sustained strategy and effort has arrived. Stay tuned for further announcements and make sure to open every email from either Patriots Union or Veteran Defenders.

Molon Labe, Laus Deo, and 11/11/11

"We the people" need that Spartan resolve -but not their defensive attitude. The time for drawing lines in the sand is past-saying "This far and no farther." That has been the scenario followed time and time again over the last century in America.

FULL 11.11.11 STORY from Navy SEAL and CFP columnist Jim O'Neill

Issue: 11.6

vda logo
In This Issue
D.C. on 11.11.11
What next?
Molon Labe, Laus Deo
The Patrick Henry Message!
Special Thanks!

The Patrick Henry Message!

Stage

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun!

FULL SPEECH 

Join Our Mailing List

Special Thanks to our Speakers!

Col. Harry Riley, FL

Harry McKay, FL

Barbara Ketay, FL

Linda Garcia, MI

Jim O'Neill, CFP 

Field McConnell, VA

Rev. Ed Anthony, FL

Judi McLeod, CFP

Tom Flaherty, NJ

Jim Cantrell, VA

Ken Bittner, TN

Charlie Liffick, AZ

Rev. Ed Boston

Jim Bourland

Luke Patrino

JB Williams

In addition, hundreds of special donors made it all possible with their selfless donations to cover the costs of producing this event.

A special page listing those who went above and beyond the call of duty will be posted at our web sites, in thanks for your fantastic support!

Thank you all!

Last, a very special thanks to Canada Free Press Editor and Chief Judi McLeod - for her selfless support for America, Patriots Union, the Veterans and the 11.11.11 Event!

U.S. Patriots Union, LLC

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica

Replies

• Twana,

I am very sorry.

I don't know what I was thinking.

Sometimes I get rapped up in my thoughts and lose control.

• Twana, thank you for your kind words. I have a small book called "Patriot's Handbook of American Liberty". I carry it with me. I contains the Declaration, the Constitution, and Patrick Henry's famous speech. Over the last couple of years I have read about and and studied how America and we Americans have come to be in the predicament we are now in. It's like we slept right through a major earthquake and are now waking up to a house with two walls and no roof with a hurricane approaching. I am afraid. But I am not frozen. I will stand and face our detractors. Though our situation is, in my opinion, critical, I do not believe that it is hopeless. But a fight is coming. Freedom, as you and all the other veterans out there know, is not free... a concept lost on many Americans today.

I will look into USPU. And thanks for the offer, but I will find a way. I live in NC... well, for the next couple of weeks. My wife and I have sold our house and are moving to north Georgia, probably the first week in December. We're downsizing and, at the same time, relocating (repositioning) to what we both consider to be a relatively safer and more "patriot friendly" place. Due to this move, though, I'll be out of pocket a lot.

I am interested in finding out more about the legislation you spoke of. I assume it's through USPU. I might be of some value in that area. I will definitely check into it.

Thanks again, Twana.

• Mark, Freedom is supposed to be free* because Freedom is a God given right... so freedom comes with the territory!

*it is an unexpected event to have it taken away, that's why most people sleep through the approaching danger until it may be too late.

• Mark,

Quite the contrary!

Freedom has never been nor ever will be free of effort and sacrifice

Have you ever read or heard the phrase,"Freedom is NOT free"?

We the people are where we are today because we did not make the effort to keep our politicians in line.

NOW we must sacrifice, to what extent, it remains to be seen.

• Freedom is free, freedom is a God given right!... the only reason freedom is not free is because We have to Buy it, and every generation it gets asymptotically more expensive, that’s why We The People keep having to fight for what’s OUR right!

Freedom is supposed to be free, the only reason it is not is because We are allowing false gods to live /rule among US... and the major false religion is money!!!

• Just go here!

http://nccs.net/newsletter/oct11nl.html

Everything your parents never told you about our Founding Fathers.

•  

My fellow Americans,does this sound painfully familiar?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Silent Dismantling of Our Republic
    by interfering with regular, periodic elections

One of the most feared aspects to the Founders in creating a government was the realization that men, who come into power either by force or by election, nearly always seek more and more power until they approach kingly status. Over a period of several decades, and with historical experience as well as their own good thinking, the Founders eventually employed several techniques to minimize the possibility of that happening in their new government. Separation of powers, checks and balances, frequent elections--all these devices were implemented to curb the human tendency to concentrate power in the few.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little did the Founders know that ALL three branches of government would be on the same end of the fulcrum, against the people.

Go to,   nccs.net   to read more.

• I missed the draft in 1971 by about a week. California. My number was 111. The draft was stopped that year on 109, if memory serves. So, I have never served. Back then, my father didn't want me to. Back then I thought Viet Nam was a government created, corporate backed mechanism to enhance the wealth of US corporations. Not a fight for freedom and individual liberty. That was the "party line". I was 19 years old then. I remember the Watts riots, the War, the Civil Rights movement, Owsley tabs, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janice Joplin, Country Joe and the Fish and the nonsense and the mess. The social mess. I also remember the radicals of the 60's that helped the mess to proliferate. And I see that they're still doing it today. I now see the shadow party; the Communists that are behind all of that. Hillaryland, for example. I am willing to lay down my life to stop it. Give me liberty or give me death (Patrick Henry).

I started to write this because I am sick at heart that I could not make it to the 11-11-11 event. I have been out of work for a long time. I haven't the money to make the trip. Still don't. Whatever I can do to make this work, given my means, please let me know.

• Mark,

Hang in there.

This fight will be a convenient fight on our own shores.

You will not have to travel half way around the world for this fight, or half way across the country for that matter.

California looks to be a hot bed of dissenters to the US Constitution.

This entire mess could be cleaned up, but not resolved, by next week if only our military would take their Oath of Allegiance seriously.

However Mark, if the military becomes the fourth branch of government, you may want to change either your attitude or address permanently.

Hasta la vista, muchacho!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Jennifer Lee is now a member of PatriotsForAmerica
2 hours ago
Oldrooster commented on Oldrooster's article Computer operating systems
"Here's a couple of ways to start with if you're interested in upgrading to Linux Mint.
https://linuxmint.com/
https://forums.linuxmint.com/ ,,,,,, A Linus Mint Forum
https://community.linuxmint.com/ , And a Linux Mint Community."
2 hours ago
Oldrooster published an article
Are you still paying and supporting Bill Gates?

What computer operating system are you using?
In today’s world of computers and operating systems there are several choices available and open to all users.
Apple IOS is the choice for anyone running an Iphone, Ipad, or an Apple MAC computer. That was Steve Jobs and it’s a good operating system if you can stand all the constant UN-wanted updates that could burn up your cell phone.

I believe SUN Micro- systems is still available for those who…
6 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion General Flynn
"In addition to arresting the full staff and owners of these fake-news networks Trump and the US Military need to arrest the top level heads of the FBI, DOJ, and several judges and prosecutors around the country.And that includes that judge sulllivan that refused to follow orders from the DOJ.We also need to suspend and revoke the FCC broadcast licenses of these Fake-News media firms. Arrest Mark Zukerberg for treason along with several thousand others.DRAIN THAT SWAMP.
 "
7 hours ago
Clois Beckwith posted a discussion

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/12/ret-gen-michael-flynn-twee...

Home
About
Mobile App
Opinion
World
North Korea
Middle East
National Security
Branches
Store
More

Controversy
Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

Michael Flynn. (Kristyn Ulanday/Defense…
18 hours ago
Oldrooster posted a discussion
Exclusive: 3-Star General McInerney Calls For Martial Law, Tribunals & Investigation of Treason with Host Brannon Howse and guests General McInerney, NSA Whistleblower Kirk Wiebe and National Intelligence Author Mary Fanning 
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/exclusive-3-star-general-...

yesterday
December 2nd, 2020. President Donald Trump has released a video on voter and election fraud.
President Trump speaks

yesterday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion Welcome to the United Nations
"So what could go wrong there?
Report: U.N. Climate Projects Swamped with Fraud, Corruption Allegations
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is facing allegations of fraud and corruption linked to the multibillion-dollar Global Environment Facility, the Financial Times revealed Tuesday.
The claims of gross financial mismanagement come just 12 months after the U.N. investigated – and cleared –  itself of any and all allegations relating to “fraud, misappropriation of funds, systemic…"
Wednesday
Well that didn't take very long. Biden isn't even formally declared to be the President-Elect yet and he's already selling us out to the United Nations.Why wait until he's inaugrated as president, that's just a bothersom formaity. One of those left-over details from that old US Constitution thing.
Joe Biden Rushes to Embrace U.N. and Burnish Globalist Ambitions
Former Vice President Joe Biden spoke with U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Tuesday, promising a “strengthened partnership”…
Wednesday
john Holmgren left a comment on Survival ideas
"Thank you so much Rooster you're an awesome man...i'll watch these videos. thanks again."
Wednesday
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription
Note: The following text is a transcription of the Stone Engraving of the parchment Declaration of Independence (the document on display in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.) The spelling and punctuation reflects the original.

In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have…
Wednesday
Wednesday
Tricia Cornwall is now a member of PatriotsForAmerica
Wednesday
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, I see it. That's fine, good.
 "
Wednesday
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, But you've got me. What listing?
 "
Wednesday
Clois Beckwith posted a discussion
I added "amendments" to the listing, Rooster
Wednesday
More…