Stay on topic. You can start your own topic on your own discussion. If you go off topic/focus on my posted discussions I will delete your comments!

Twana

The VDA Declaration Rally is/was a success and no amount of complaining from critics who didn't attend will not change that fact! This event was not a tea party pep rally/show! That is why it didn't look like or work out to be one. We never intended on it being a party/show!

Twana

USPU Banner

November 15, 2011

11 banner
D.C. on 11.11.11 11.11.11

It was a cold and windy Veterans Day in our nation's capitol, but many veterans and patriots braved the weather and stood tall on 11.11.11

Canada Free Press Editor Judi McLeod was present and reported from the event. WND reporter Anita Crane was present to chronicle the event and has posted several other pictures from the day on her web site. Thank you Anita and WND!

How many showed?

The crowd is estimated at 200-300 throughout the day, with people coming and going as the wind and cold persisted.
But in that crowd, nearly every state was represented, from as far away as Hawaii and the West Coast, to Montana, Arizona, Texas, Ohio, Indiana and as near as the New England states. Most stayed until we wrapped up early at about 3:00 PM ET.

What was the tone?

Throughout the attendees, the message and tone was very clear... These folks are prepared to do whatever it takes to restore the Constitutional Republic. Most have been involved in different patriot groups over the last few years and have watched nothing change in our country, despite their many efforts. These folks want real change and they no longer rely upon politicians, competing patriot factions or anyone else to bring about that change.

The Speakers?

The entire event was video taped, about ten DVD's worth. We will edit that material down into usable DVD's and YouTube clips, to expand the reach of our message via the Internet in the days ahead. Feedback from attendees has been overwhelming... We have some fantastic information on tape.

The Challenges of the Event? 

Many said we could not get a permit in less than three weeks - we got one in three days. Many said we could not get a stage and sound in place in less than three months - but we got a stage and sound in place within a week. Many said people did not have enough notice - but many made it there from all across the country. They said we would have trouble from Occupiers and the Federal Government - but we had no trouble from anyone.

Moral to this story? We are in the business of doing things that can't be done....

We have not heard a single negative from anyone who attended the event. Negative comments have only come from those who did not attend, as is always the case. The sidelines are always full of critics...

In the end, we did exactly what we said we would do, exactly how we said we would do it. A lot of other people did not do what they said they would do, namely, keep their oaths.

We are proud of the event as it was exactly what it was signed to be, a gathering of patriots and veterans ready to do whatever it takes. From the founding of Patriots Union and Veteran Defenders, we have stated that we would rather have a small number of "doers" than a huge crowd of "talkers."

That's what we had in D.C. on 11.11.11 and we are proud to stand with each of them!

Thanks to all who attended, and all who made it possible with your donations to cover the expense of the event. Use of the video shot at the event will pay huge dividends in the weeks and months ahead, as we continue our march across the country to Restore the Constitutional Republic.

Next, we begin to seat State Directors and we met plenty of energetic, committed leaders in D.C. from almost every state.

Thank you all!

What next? 

The strategy beyond 11.11.11 will begin... As we stated from the start, 11.11.11 did not mark the end, but the beginning. From here, we seat State Director, followed by County Coordinators. We need both patriot and veteran leaders in every state and every county.

Members will have an opportunity to send the Declaration to their elected officials and call upon each of them to affirm and keep their oaths to protect and preserve the Constitutional Republic.

Then, we call upon every member and every leader to begin pushing back daily, from the ground up, confronting unconstitutional and illegal acts both locally and nationally.

11.11.11 was the starting gate and it is a long road ahead to the finish line. The time for action, a sustained strategy and effort has arrived. Stay tuned for further announcements and make sure to open every email from either Patriots Union or Veteran Defenders.

Molon Labe, Laus Deo, and 11/11/11

"We the people" need that Spartan resolve -but not their defensive attitude. The time for drawing lines in the sand is past-saying "This far and no farther." That has been the scenario followed time and time again over the last century in America.

FULL 11.11.11 STORY from Navy SEAL and CFP columnist Jim O'Neill

Issue: 11.6

vda logo
In This Issue
D.C. on 11.11.11
What next?
Molon Labe, Laus Deo
The Patrick Henry Message!
Special Thanks!

The Patrick Henry Message!

Stage

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun!

FULL SPEECH 

Join Our Mailing List

Special Thanks to our Speakers!

Col. Harry Riley, FL

Harry McKay, FL

Barbara Ketay, FL

Linda Garcia, MI

Jim O'Neill, CFP 

Field McConnell, VA

Rev. Ed Anthony, FL

Judi McLeod, CFP

Tom Flaherty, NJ

Jim Cantrell, VA

Ken Bittner, TN

Charlie Liffick, AZ

Rev. Ed Boston

Jim Bourland

Luke Patrino

JB Williams

In addition, hundreds of special donors made it all possible with their selfless donations to cover the costs of producing this event.

A special page listing those who went above and beyond the call of duty will be posted at our web sites, in thanks for your fantastic support!

Thank you all!

Last, a very special thanks to Canada Free Press Editor and Chief Judi McLeod - for her selfless support for America, Patriots Union, the Veterans and the 11.11.11 Event!

U.S. Patriots Union, LLC

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• You need to enlist the support of a Glenn Beck personality to get the numbers. Don't be discouraged! It's nearly impossible for people to drop what they're doing to protest. We are NOT the 99%ers who have trust funds to fall back on! Our absence doesn't indicate any lack of desire. It only signals our inability to fund the trip. Perhaps a nation wide protest would be a better venue, not altogether different from OWS gatherings, just on our terms. No occupation, just wholesome messages from real Americans!

• It is NOT impossible, you just have to want it bad enough. We just made an international move and lost half our income because I don't have job anymore. Was it hard, you betcha, I HAD to go and we found a way. We don't need Beck or anyone else, WHAT we DO NEED is for all patriots to stand, we all need to come together on what we do agree on and later we can figure out the other 10%. What will be YOUR excuse when they come knocking on your door in the middle of the night??? Good lord, did we learn nothing from history?What is the saying? All it takes for evil to enter is for all good men to do nothing (or something like that). Will you or anyone else I've heard complain/excuse why they weren't there, will you stand when they come knocking, will you have the time or money then??? I'm sorry if I come across as rough but I'm not sure everyone is awake that says they are. When is the time to stand? Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year????? If your waiting for the elections you are still sleeping, they will solve nothing.

• This Patriot Pastor preached to Hospitalized Veterans, and the Restoration Rally was mentioned in our prayers.  We had two Services, both well intended.  I am sure most would have liked to be in Washington, D.C.!

• I didn't get to go Miss Twana, but we were praying for ya'll. Keep up the good work. we would have been there if we could have gotten out of the house.

Go with Gods blessings

Ben and Margrette Robbins

• I truly believe that what is going on with the OWS is a big part of why patriot groups are turned off with rallies. Think about it, most patriots are father, mothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles... working people struggling to survive. Many of these people are truly afraid of what is going on with the leftists out there in the streets and will not put their families welfare in jeopardy. Most especially because many truly believe that a confrontation between Patriots and OWS is exactly what Van Jones and the Obummer administration are looking to happen.

No one should be to blame for the low numbers, God knows, I've seen many patriots share the information of the Rally in just about every facebook group I belong to, not to mention all the ning sites and others and twitter and even in google. I've spoken with those who put flyers up in their towns also. So the effort was put in by many and even by those who did not go... and the reasons are many. At this point in time I cannot begrudge anyone. There's been a full scale assault by the Patriot groups for the past 3 years. People are tired physically, mentally and financially, and need rest to tackle what's ahead.

I think it would be a great idea to enjoy the coming weeks of Holidays, get our heads straight, our energy and mental attitudes balanced again and meet the New Year refreshed and ready to go.

To Twana, Col. Harry and all the Patriots (no matter your efforts in this cause), thank you for showing this individual that America is still in the hands of those with heart, soul and attitude to survive. God Bless!

• Dear Marianne,

Actually I was looking forward to making the acquaintance of a OWS person!

I did have a 7 foot tall 1 1/2 inch wooden flag pole to reinforce my position.

Actually the windy,chilly weather deterred me from seeing the sites other than the Wsshington Monument.

As for enjoying the holidays and New Year, do not become to complacent, if BO has his way our internet may be disrupted.

Wanna see things fall apart in a hurry for us? Take away the internet

98% of all non government organizations will be at an extreme disadvantage,QUICK!

• I never get complacent... been in this fight for 3+ years now, but I am tired and I understand what could be coming next. I pray it doesn't. And when I say rest, I'm not talking about completely shutting down what I do each night online, just all the rest of it, like walking through town with flyers and brochures and The Constitution etc. I think we all owe our families a little bit of ourselves. And the Holidays would be a good time for it. Keep on fighting on John. Thanks for the comment, the beginning made me smile. :-)

• Thank God for all who did go and for all who could not. 

• I have not heard what the turn out was like at the other rally's in Oklahoma, Tennessee and others.

I believe that for every one of us at the rally there ARE a hundred thousand that wanted to come.

The ones that made it were speaking for the silent majority.

It was an honor to meet Colonel Riley in person and listen to like minded speakers, I loved Patrick Henry, always have.

This rally made me want to dump the Tea Party into the Boston Harbor.

• Whether or not the number of people who attended the event were great or not - the amount of people aware and praying for those who did attend were.  I posted what material was made available and did status updates about the event on FB.  I'm thankful for those who could afford to go and for those who prayed their support instead.  I have disabled my acct. on FB due to the hacking that is currently taking place as it is dispicable.  So, I am also thankful for this forum keeping me posted on news not brought to you by the liberal media.  God bless you all and may Gods' will be done.

This reply was deleted.