UPDATE: Constitutional Restoration Rally Veterans Day March on D.C. 11-11-11 - THERE IS NO COMPLAING FROM THOSE THAT ATTENDED ONLY THOSE THAT SAT ON THE SIDELINES AND DIDN'T ATTEND!

Stay on topic. You can start your own topic on your own discussion. If you go off topic/focus on my posted discussions I will delete your comments!

Twana

The VDA Declaration Rally is/was a success and no amount of complaining from critics who didn't attend will not change that fact! This event was not a tea party pep rally/show! That is why it didn't look like or work out to be one. We never intended on it being a party/show!

Twana

USPU Banner

November 15, 2011

11 banner
D.C. on 11.11.11 11.11.11

It was a cold and windy Veterans Day in our nation's capitol, but many veterans and patriots braved the weather and stood tall on 11.11.11

Canada Free Press Editor Judi McLeod was present and reported from the event. WND reporter Anita Crane was present to chronicle the event and has posted several other pictures from the day on her web site. Thank you Anita and WND!

How many showed?

The crowd is estimated at 200-300 throughout the day, with people coming and going as the wind and cold persisted.
But in that crowd, nearly every state was represented, from as far away as Hawaii and the West Coast, to Montana, Arizona, Texas, Ohio, Indiana and as near as the New England states. Most stayed until we wrapped up early at about 3:00 PM ET.

What was the tone?

Throughout the attendees, the message and tone was very clear... These folks are prepared to do whatever it takes to restore the Constitutional Republic. Most have been involved in different patriot groups over the last few years and have watched nothing change in our country, despite their many efforts. These folks want real change and they no longer rely upon politicians, competing patriot factions or anyone else to bring about that change.

The Speakers?

The entire event was video taped, about ten DVD's worth. We will edit that material down into usable DVD's and YouTube clips, to expand the reach of our message via the Internet in the days ahead. Feedback from attendees has been overwhelming... We have some fantastic information on tape.

The Challenges of the Event? 

Many said we could not get a permit in less than three weeks - we got one in three days. Many said we could not get a stage and sound in place in less than three months - but we got a stage and sound in place within a week. Many said people did not have enough notice - but many made it there from all across the country. They said we would have trouble from Occupiers and the Federal Government - but we had no trouble from anyone.

Moral to this story? We are in the business of doing things that can't be done....

We have not heard a single negative from anyone who attended the event. Negative comments have only come from those who did not attend, as is always the case. The sidelines are always full of critics...

In the end, we did exactly what we said we would do, exactly how we said we would do it. A lot of other people did not do what they said they would do, namely, keep their oaths.

We are proud of the event as it was exactly what it was signed to be, a gathering of patriots and veterans ready to do whatever it takes. From the founding of Patriots Union and Veteran Defenders, we have stated that we would rather have a small number of "doers" than a huge crowd of "talkers."

That's what we had in D.C. on 11.11.11 and we are proud to stand with each of them!

Thanks to all who attended, and all who made it possible with your donations to cover the expense of the event. Use of the video shot at the event will pay huge dividends in the weeks and months ahead, as we continue our march across the country to Restore the Constitutional Republic.

Next, we begin to seat State Directors and we met plenty of energetic, committed leaders in D.C. from almost every state.

Thank you all!

What next? 

The strategy beyond 11.11.11 will begin... As we stated from the start, 11.11.11 did not mark the end, but the beginning. From here, we seat State Director, followed by County Coordinators. We need both patriot and veteran leaders in every state and every county.

Members will have an opportunity to send the Declaration to their elected officials and call upon each of them to affirm and keep their oaths to protect and preserve the Constitutional Republic.

Then, we call upon every member and every leader to begin pushing back daily, from the ground up, confronting unconstitutional and illegal acts both locally and nationally.

11.11.11 was the starting gate and it is a long road ahead to the finish line. The time for action, a sustained strategy and effort has arrived. Stay tuned for further announcements and make sure to open every email from either Patriots Union or Veteran Defenders.

Molon Labe, Laus Deo, and 11/11/11

"We the people" need that Spartan resolve -but not their defensive attitude. The time for drawing lines in the sand is past-saying "This far and no farther." That has been the scenario followed time and time again over the last century in America.

FULL 11.11.11 STORY from Navy SEAL and CFP columnist Jim O'Neill

Issue: 11.6

vda logo
In This Issue
D.C. on 11.11.11
What next?
Molon Labe, Laus Deo
The Patrick Henry Message!
Special Thanks!

The Patrick Henry Message!

Stage

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun!

FULL SPEECH 

Join Our Mailing List

Special Thanks to our Speakers!

Col. Harry Riley, FL

Harry McKay, FL

Barbara Ketay, FL

Linda Garcia, MI

Jim O'Neill, CFP 

Field McConnell, VA

Rev. Ed Anthony, FL

Judi McLeod, CFP

Tom Flaherty, NJ

Jim Cantrell, VA

Ken Bittner, TN

Charlie Liffick, AZ

Rev. Ed Boston

Jim Bourland

Luke Patrino

JB Williams

In addition, hundreds of special donors made it all possible with their selfless donations to cover the costs of producing this event.

A special page listing those who went above and beyond the call of duty will be posted at our web sites, in thanks for your fantastic support!

Thank you all!

Last, a very special thanks to Canada Free Press Editor and Chief Judi McLeod - for her selfless support for America, Patriots Union, the Veterans and the 11.11.11 Event!

U.S. Patriots Union, LLC

Views: 1243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obeying orders is for “men” on strings, keeping one's word to friends and especially to We The People is where the honor is… and unfortunately, those appointed to “represent” the military are not much different from those who “represent” the USA.

...so the burden of taking back OUR country AGAIN rests on We The People, because those we hired to assist us in defending this country have other agendas.

All active generals, admirals, etc are empowered to protect The Constitution in the most efficient manner known to man. They have all failed by doing nothing.

Dear Oleg,

If you are suggesting that the individual Americans can tackle the Armed Forces of America and win, you had better lay your BONG down and breath some fresh air.

The Second Amendment is there to protect our country from a tyrannical government, NOT a tyrannical military, at least not in this technology era!

The only chance we have of removing this bunch of scum is with military intervention.

Don't think for a second that BO's handlers do not know this.

How about BO bringing in the UN or NATO forces,ever consider this? You know those two organizations would love nothing more than to see this country dissolve.

The US forces against NATO and/or the UN, this could get messy.

In my opinion there are US military leaders sorting through all the possibilities as we speak, that is what military leaders do.

I can only guess that if BO tries to stop the 2012 elections or if he refuses to leave office if defeated or a multitude of other disgraceful acts, the military will let the voters TRY to work things out.

BUT when push comes to shove our military will be there for us, maybe not the Joint Chiefs of Staff, they are political appointees.

A "SEVEN DAYS in MAY" situation almost!(that was a movie)

The USA makes all countries look like a third world country.

Well, I do have a few more unscrupulous ideas that would get us some answers, perhaps NOT  victory.

Even if we win I would still like to try my ideas, just for effect. KInd of like Show & Tell.

Will you be satisfied with a moral victory and lose your country, I didn't think so either.

Most soldiers are honorable, they are part of We The People... if We begin the battle they will come to our assistance, by substituting their generals with seargants. After that the battle is over and in OUR favor. Today's everyday soldier will not do battle against We The People... the military is being overtaken from the top down, just like the gov't. When the military is filled with brown shirts and other enemies, that's when it's all over for US.

Aman

It was a great rally and those who attended were positive and thrilled to be there to be a part of keeping our nation free.  We have to be united and stand firm to the purpose for which we are called. 

You are so right, UNITED WE MUST STAND or surely we will fall.

You will find it interesting that in fact Glen Beck was there. Just after we started and during Dan McKay's , Patrick Henry speech, Glen went up the sidwalk, behind the stage, and on to the Washington Memorial area.  I poked my wife to take a look and the gentlemen to my right.  Tan trousers, black sneakers, dark sportcoat, and white hair.  I thought it odd that it didn't appear that he had bodyguards.  So who the heck knows......!  I was impressed by all of those I met (Col. Riley, Dan McKay, Judy McCleod, etc.) and that is not easy to do.  I know a ton of you are waiting to see the outcome of the 2012 election.  Please get off of your backside and start to do something.  There are about 80 MILLION gun owners that we KNOW of in the United States.  Get out and at least vote for the canidates who support the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.  Put down your remotes, phones, Ipads, Ipods and the rest of that distractiong electronic garbage and see what you can do in your area to turn the tide back toward a Constitional Republic. Listen.....in the background you might be able to hear..snik-snik...snik-snik...snik-snik....!  That's the sound of cleaning rods up and down the barrels of firearms.  Let's not have to get that far.  Ooooo....Raaaahhhh....!  Semper Fi...! 

I don't care how many showed up. It was a pleasure to stand with all those who were there. I met a lot of wonderful people; many who made great sacrifices to get there. I had tears in my eyes from hearing their stories. The patriotism and love of God and country was so thick not even the cold wind could move it. I am thankful that God blessed me to be there. We are not finished, this was just the begining. The rally allowed me to make new friends, and strengthened my spirit. I'm so much looking forward to continuing this effort. I went out yesterday and passed out more fliers here in town to gather more support from patriots and veterans. I will continue this fight and continue to pray for Gods blessing for all of us.

I like the idea of a nation wide protest, people can get to there capital city state houses without a lot of money and time , let's do it till it works,  ( SOMEBODY SET A DATE SOON PLEASE ).

HELLO TWANA AND HARRY AND U.S.P.U. :

I WAS WONDERING IF POSSIBLE VETERAN'S DAY MOVE TO JUNE 14 EVERY YEARS BECAUSE OF MORE WARMER AND BETTER CLIMATE AND MATCH WITH " U.S.FLAG DAY AND VETERANS'S DAY " COMBINE ?

I DO HONOR THE  " ARMSTICE DAY TO REMEMBER OF WW I END AT NOON 12 PM " . THOUSAND OF SOLDIERS DIED FOR OUR COUNTRY ..STAY WITH THAT .

MEMORIAL DAY GOOD FOR ALL FAMILIES, FRIENDS AND SOLDIERS IN MEMORIES ON MAY 31 EVERY YEARS .

SAME TIME PEOPLE'S FEELING THE BEGINNING VACATIONS.

JULY 4 TH, GOOD FOR REMEMBER OF OUR " DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE ", REMEMBER OF HARD FIGHTING REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIERS FOUGHT WAR AGAINST BRITISH WITH HELP LEADER WAS GENERAL GEORGE WASHINGTON AND SAME TIME PEOPLE LOVES TO SEE FIREWORKS AND HONOR WELL KNOWN SONG " STAR SPANDLED BANNER " AND CAMPING ETC WITH FAMILIES  AND  FRIENDS.

http://www.jadecat.com/links/anthem.html

JUNE 14 - FLAG DAY , EVERYONE STILL WORKING ETC. SO I BELEIVED  IF POSSIBLE ASK CONGRESS TO ADD NATIONAL HOILDAY COMBINE WITH VETERANS DAY AND FLAG DAY , NO WORKING DAY AND WITH PAY ALSO ! .. . GIVE PEOPLE HAVE ONE DAY OFF A MONTH IN JUNE 14 .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service