http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf
(If the link above doesn't work, scroll down and I downloaded it then uploaded it here as an attachment. I recommend everyone download it.)

Note there is also re-education camps for our troops and veterans too. Folks.....this is it!

I do not want to hear our military is bad, not from patriots! We know our top Flag officers are politicians and obviously helped write/develop this. But that in no way means our military as a whole will do this. Most of our military will not. Remember they are our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, moms and dads, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, neighbors and friends. I said all that for you to wrap your head around the fact that there will be a force but what force....not our military but the new civilian force.

Also note, this is just an outline. There is much more out there so............if you find it, please let us know so we can get it posted and alert all patriots.

The good news is....this gives us part of the enemies plan. Sun Tzu - Art of War = know your enemy!

Very important for everyone to stay on topic on this. It can spiral out of control in Hussein Obama admin. fashion. Going into Chaos will be the downfall if we allow ourselves to do it. Stay focused and don't let infiltrators and distractors, lead you like sheep, off topic and into chaos. Recognize them for what they are!

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica3 to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to know where the info comes from on the camps because there is NO CAMPS on E.A.F.B. the only possibility would be up by Cantwell at the listening post that area is somewhat secritive.

• There's at least one other person I know of here who needs to speak out on this, who says he can't find some of these camps either.  The key word is VERIFICATION.  So what ball do we need to keep our eye on ...I say it is State soveriegnty, Nullification and Unification of Churches, chambers of Commerce, VFWs, American Legions, Lions Clubs, VDA, USPU, Sheriff Mack's C.P.S.O.A,  etc. Regarding elections, shouldn't we be worried about WHO COUNTS THE BALLOTS, (if we have the November elections);  To me it seems we have plenty of time to get back to PEN and PAPER for Our Ballots. I'll have at least one person from the Republican Party down here coming to the Tea Party meeting in an hour and a half that also believes this. Moreover if we can get folks racheted up to unite, that means we agree to keep an eye on each other and make sure that No one gets dragged off to Camp. We have camera cell phones and on these phones we better have each other's number

• Where are these trucks located?

• Twana, I would in no way suggest that our troops are the enemy. I am simply pointing out the fact that they will be misled into believing that we are the enemy. They will be told that we are terrorist cells or some such to prod them into doing what the government wants them to. They will be told that we are attempting to overthrow the government etc... I know how the military works and have the utmost respect for our troops but to think that they will not arrest us, by being misled, is to be naive. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that they will conduct an all out war on the citizens but small actions against small factions of radicals (patriots) would not be out of the question. I also agree that the groups you mention are the ones to worry more about in regards to a civil war. You will not find anyone more disgusted with the ROE's and the untenable situations that our troops are facing than I. Imho the hardest thing that may occur is facing some of our own in the onset of any armed conflict, I am unsure of what I would do in that case.

• I just listened to "coasttocoastAM.com" Radio Talk Show,

Stan Dayo and Steve Quayle guests. They talked about this subject and

everything else. Mentioned Russian Spetnaz (Special Forces) are staying.

The Russian Troops already here in Georgia, over heard by Russian Speaking

friend, discussed with Americans. Low regard. The Russkies would be joined

by other Foreign and UN Troops to disarm us. 

Also Home Land Security pushing for a Civil War.

• Like so many of you out here I’ve been reading and watching, listening to what is happening all around the country. And also like so many of you I’ve been trying to figure out what to do to stop a complete Marxist Communist take over of America. How can we prevent these people from destroying our country?

The answer may be to do just exactly what they do NOT want or expect us to do. And that would be to do nothing, nothing at all. (well almost nothing that is) Nothing as far as they are concerned anyway.

Here’s the dilemma. In order for Obama and his Marxist minions to declare Martial law they need a crisis, they need civil unrest. They need rioting in the streets and in our cities. That’s what the Occupy Wall Street bunch is all about, and also the New Black Panthers lead by Louis Farrakhan and the Reverend Al Sharpton. I think it may have been Bernardine Dohrn or Valerie Jarrett that said she didn’t understand where the riots were, why weren’t the people rising up and protesting in the streets yet. We all know that they patterned their strategy after the 1960’s riots in Los Angeles and Detroit and other places, Some of you may remember Kent State Collage.
      They need a mass uprising, chaos, burnings, destruction of private and commercial property. Back in the ‘60’s there were many people killed, cars over turned and burned in the streets. In the 1970’s there was a Teamsters’ union strike that caused near chaos. It shut down the trucking and shipping industries and caused food and fuel shortages all across the country. In order for them to ‘take over’ the country by force they need civil unrest. They need massive riots. They need chaos.

When I say perhaps we should do nothing, what I’m really saying is that we should deny them of the one thing they need most, riots, uprisings, and chaos. They need a march against Washington. Why should we give them the one thing that they need to initiate a state of emergency and martial law?

Now before anybody here starts accusing me of being a pacifist wimp that’s not willing to standup and defend this country, let me stop you right there. My guns are loaded and ready and my go-bag is packed. I can be out of here is five minutes or less. I may be getting old but I am a Veteran and I did swear an oath to defend and preserve this constitution. I’m just trying to figure out the best way to beat these bastards at their own game.

When I suggested that we do ALMOST nothing what I was saying is that we should simply deny them that which they desire most, the riots and civil unrest. But that “almost” part could entail just about anything and everything else. Educating our police and law enforcement officials, get our local judges and local and state reps educated and on board. If they refuse then work to get them out of office as soon as possible. By any means possible. Educate your community and people around you. I know we’ve all been working at that already, but there are many other things that can be done as well. Play the same game that these usurpers in Washington have been playing. Overwhelm the system, throw them into chaos and force them to show their hand first. How can the state and local law enforcement or the Army justify arresting people for “rioting” when there are no riots? Make sure your local law enforcement people know that, make them aware of what is happening. There are tons of things we can do, you just have to wrap your heads around the concept of guerrilla warfare. That does not necessarily involve killing people, shooting at government workers, or blowing up things. But it could involve creating confusion within the ranks of federal workers like the TSA or FEMA or other federal agencies that are involved. How do we do that? Overwhelm them with requests for information. Show up in person (in masses) at the front gates to some of these fed facilities, demand attention, ask for documentation, make sure you get their attention, and then disappear. But come back two days later and do it all again.

Use the “flash-mob” concept of seemingly uncoordinated assault and then vanish in an instant. Move on to the next site and do it all again. Disrupt their efforts to get anything done. It generally takes three to eight minutes for any law enforcement to arrive at any one given place, by the time they show up to quell a ‘riot’ there’s nobody there to arrest. But there may be another ‘riot’ happening across town someplace. And another one in yet a third location an hour later.

I’m not generally talking about ‘teasing’ the police here. I’m referring to instilling confusion and a disruption of workflow in these federal agencies that are in charge of implementing this “Transformation of America”.

Make sure they know we out number them 10-20-100 to one, and make sure they know we are coming sooner or later.

Like I said, get your head around the concept of Guerrilla warfare, just don’t shoot anybody, (not yet anyway).

• I like everything you say Ronald until you get to the "flash mob" scenario.  That is a recipe to do exactly what you argue against in the first part of your post.  It would be only a matter of time until it boils into hostile, killing zone.....it also turn the police against us.......

I cannot support the "flash-mob" concept but think you're on solid ground in doing everything we can to plan for the worst but don't give the marxist/communist a reason to attack us or implement martial law.........as you point out, the idea of calmly taking non-violent action should not be viewed as being "pacifist" but standing ready and prepared to go quickly should the need arise.

• Thanks for chiming in on my 'crazy' idea, everyone. Golden Eagle, and Larry, the concept of causing disurruption to their daily work flow is part of the concept. If they have to file reports for every complaint, make them file two hundred reports every day. If there is any legal actions that can be taken against these agencies, file ten per day, (make that 20). As for agency personal, find their home addresses and them make sure they know you have it, (don't ever NEVER hurt anybody - especially kids) OFF LIMITS.
          I'm talking about agency administrators, not pensil pushers or secretaries.
          Harry, As for my reference to 'Flash-mobs', I was using that term as a frame of reference, something most people know about. We typically think of these 'Flash-Mobs' as the jerks that have been going into department stores and stealing anything and everything they can. That is NOT what I'm referring to. What I was suggesting is to go to an agency (EPA, NSA, TSA, DHS whatever) and simply show up enmass, make them produce documents that show what they are doing, who they are, who authorized them, What is their legal authority, just disrupt their daily operations. And then get out.
          Remember these federal buildings belong to us. There is no need for any type of distruction. DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER TIMMOTHY MACVEY. As far as staging protests in Washington or in other major capitals, two or three fairly large "five minute protests" might be enough to draw their attention and disrrupt their daily agenda. UNarmed, and again, no physical destruction. Just keep them off guard and keep them wondering. Let them know that we are here and we will be a force to reacon with. Up to this point we have all been on the defensive, mostly doing nothing but complaining about what is happening in and to our country. There are a million ways that we can fight back if we just use our heads.

• CLDC (Citizens for Legal Defense of the Constitution) is an organization me and Jason Mann started. Initially we sought to rally a similar thing to which you are talking about which would avoid the OWS-like excuse for government oppression. The only difference was to use what was said at various locations to get the message out that the media will not, facts that are in the public domain. A general description is found here: http://cldc1.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-join-cldc.html . We had trouble organizing these "events" and have since developed a legal brief that is being looked at by several constitutional attorneys which would get the NDAA, NDRP, expatriation act and executive orders (which all need to be in place for the treason to commence) in front of the last branch, the SCOTUS. This would both highlight the relevant issues to the public and hopefully cause the revocation of these laws and the political turmoil that would follow would cause the Marxists to run for cover or rat on each other.

I believe the legal action is solid, legally speaking, yet many attorneys are hesitant to stick their necks out in this environment as it gets directly in the face of this regime. 

Therefore, I have two requests: 1) help with getting the events working, 2) referrals to any attorneys who would be willing to stick their necks out for their country.

Why Join CLDC?
        Written by Larry Spencer and Jason Mann The Need for Bold Dissent "If it be asked, what is to restrain the House of Representatives fr...
      • Ronald....I love your approach and your rationale.....do you have any suggestions for these kinds of actions?  I know for some agencies, they have to file a report, every time someone files a complaint.  So I know for one situation happening in my community a few years ago, the way my neighborhood got action was to have another person call and file complaints....every fifteen minutes for about a day.  It did not take long for the bureaucrats to get really pissed off, and they finally resolved the situation just so that we would not call and file any more reports.

So perhaps we need to figure out what would overwhelm DHS and the DOJ.  If our local cops and sheriffs knew what we were doing, they could perhaps help tremedously in this battle.  It's like drowning the feds in their own bureaucratic bs.  It works.  We just have to figure out what buttons to push to tie up the dysfunctional system interminably.

One thought I have is the "see something, say something" campaign.  Suppose members of our groups just started filing reports on EVERYTHING!  I'd suggest that the families of the federal "investigators" be examined very carefully, so that when reports are filed against them, these investigators begin to really understand that the problem is the system, not the people it is attempting to regulate.

I'd also have a good hard look at the locall schools and begin to report every teacher who does not teach real American History....essentiantially, an American History teacher who is using the all so popular these days "People's History of the United States" written by Howard Zinn, the former president of the communist party in the United States.  If any of you read this garbage that is being passed off to our high schoolers as American History, you will immediately recognize the communist intent to train their future cadres through our American Education System.  The entire book is dedicated to raising the propensity for class warfare under the guise of "correcting injustices" within our American systems.

You are correct in saying we have a huge task of educating our people so that once again, they understand our constitution the way it was written, not the way it has been bastardized by the past and current regimes of communist and terrorist administrators who's lying treacheries are taking us down.  The muslim extremists are flooding our courts with their lawfare cases.....time for us to return the favor.

I'd like to think that it's not already too late to use this approach....but I might be deluding myself to think so.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
I'm just testing this new PFA design to see if things work properly.
I want to see if this little forum post shows up over in the left side column like it's supposed too.
This new NING software is a lot different than the older vs 2.0 system.
I hope we can get some new site features like a better chat screen and capabilities there. Also better capabilities in videos and lots of other things they promised.
 Well so far everything that is here seems to work. Members may notice that we have…
4 hours ago
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
yesterday
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
"Let it be known know the holy spirit is poured out in abundance and this is our greatest weapon against the enemy. They don't understand why they're Coronavirus hasn't diminished all of us old dinosaurs in a way that they quite expected. They did use the mainstream fake news 2 counterman the elections and steal it. I don't know what's going to happen but I hope Trump doesn't give up the White House and if it does break out I'll be here holding the Ozark plateau"
yesterday
"I dont have m much time to talk. I've been behind the scenes on the front lines fighting against a criminal Army that the Democrats and the shadow government are using to leverage persons criminals cartels I see them setting up in preparation for a power vacuum"
yesterday
This was copied from the Modern Militia Movement Web site.I was having a brief conversation with a retired Air Force Officer who had helped coordinate the airlift for Katrina. To say he’s well-versed in disaster management is an understatement, along with quite a few other topics. One of the things we talked about was the logistics needed in the event of a larger-scale disaster. Best case scenario, the whole thing dies down and the virus mutates on into something harmless. But we neither plan…
yesterday
Morning Star posted a discussion
Trump Explodes On Reporter:  "Don't Ever Talk To The President That Way." President Trump also stated: "What they did is they used COVID in order to defraud the people of this country." {Hear/see at approximately the time stamp 7:40 - use closed caption feature - of the following video} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28NNnto_MEVideo posted by Dinesh D'Souza
Saturday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
"The KRAKEN. Many people are wondering what that word means.Here are two explanations of what KRAKEN is.It is in fact a Department of Defense hacking and surveillance program. https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/kraken-is-a-cia-hacking-program.html/
Sidney Powell's exposure of this KRAKEN program.https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-k...
Once you read these two items , Consider this:1) We now know why they did not want General Michael Flynn to run the Intelligence…"
Friday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
Thursday
The NEW America:
What has America become? Now after the 2020 Election where the news media is being allowed to decide who won the election, the Electoral College has not met at this point, and most of the States have still not announced their final vote certifications. But the whole world appears to have accepted that President Donald J. Trump has lost and that Joe Biden has won. Forget about the massive amounts of voter fraud, the main-stream media claims it never happened.
We are expected to…
Thursday
Oldrooster published an article
These are the Rally points and logistic locations in and around D.C. metro area.
Wednesday
Oldrooster commented on Oldrooster's article Description National Weather alerts
"Description:This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting."
Nov 24
Oldrooster published an article
Description: This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting.
Nov 24
I am still in the process of working on the web site upgrade.Our hosting system has upgraded their web site hosting systems to their newer version of this NING software application. Upgrading from version 2.0 to vs 3.0.The whole web site is being transferred to a new platform.And that means I have to rebuild the entire site.Well most of it anyway.The new design studio software they are using is a nightmare to figure out. But I'm learning.I would really like to get the new home page to look as…
Nov 18
I went to the Rally for Trump in Dallas Texas Saturday Nov. 14th, 2020.Crowd size turned out to be around 1,000 - 1,100 people and did increase a little after things got started at 2:00 pm.
Group was mixed, Whites, Blacks, and everything in between.Age groups also covered the full spectrum from kids to old people, (like me).Some Bikers showed up, about 12-15, several showing Military veteran status.Col. Allen West was present and gave some good interviews, some with news media people, and…
Nov 14
Important timing.
Something that is of critical importance is the timing of everything that is happening right now. The “Fake News Media” is and has been declaring Vice-president Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 elections. But NOT one single vote from any State has been certified by any States Attorney Generals as of this date. This main-stream news media is trying to convince the American people that Joe Biden won the election without having all the LEGAL votes counted yet. Timing and current…
Nov 11
Latest Activity
Nov 9
More…