http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf
(If the link above doesn't work, scroll down and I downloaded it then uploaded it here as an attachment. I recommend everyone download it.)

Note there is also re-education camps for our troops and veterans too. Folks.....this is it!

I do not want to hear our military is bad, not from patriots! We know our top Flag officers are politicians and obviously helped write/develop this. But that in no way means our military as a whole will do this. Most of our military will not. Remember they are our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, moms and dads, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, neighbors and friends. I said all that for you to wrap your head around the fact that there will be a force but what force....not our military but the new civilian force.

Also note, this is just an outline. There is much more out there so............if you find it, please let us know so we can get it posted and alert all patriots.

The good news is....this gives us part of the enemies plan. Sun Tzu - Art of War = know your enemy!

Very important for everyone to stay on topic on this. It can spiral out of control in Hussein Obama admin. fashion. Going into Chaos will be the downfall if we allow ourselves to do it. Stay focused and don't let infiltrators and distractors, lead you like sheep, off topic and into chaos. Recognize them for what they are!

Views: 4463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CLDC (Citizens for Legal Defense of the Constitution) is an organization me and Jason Mann started. Initially we sought to rally a similar thing to which you are talking about which would avoid the OWS-like excuse for government oppression. The only difference was to use what was said at various locations to get the message out that the media will not, facts that are in the public domain. A general description is found here: http://cldc1.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-join-cldc.html . We had trouble organizing these "events" and have since developed a legal brief that is being looked at by several constitutional attorneys which would get the NDAA, NDRP, expatriation act and executive orders (which all need to be in place for the treason to commence) in front of the last branch, the SCOTUS. This would both highlight the relevant issues to the public and hopefully cause the revocation of these laws and the political turmoil that would follow would cause the Marxists to run for cover or rat on each other.

I believe the legal action is solid, legally speaking, yet many attorneys are hesitant to stick their necks out in this environment as it gets directly in the face of this regime. 

Therefore, I have two requests: 1) help with getting the events working, 2) referrals to any attorneys who would be willing to stick their necks out for their country.

I like everything you say Ronald until you get to the "flash mob" scenario.  That is a recipe to do exactly what you argue against in the first part of your post.  It would be only a matter of time until it boils into hostile, killing zone.....it also turn the police against us.......

I cannot support the "flash-mob" concept but think you're on solid ground in doing everything we can to plan for the worst but don't give the marxist/communist a reason to attack us or implement martial law.........as you point out, the idea of calmly taking non-violent action should not be viewed as being "pacifist" but standing ready and prepared to go quickly should the need arise.

Thanks for chiming in on my 'crazy' idea, everyone. Golden Eagle, and Larry, the concept of causing disurruption to their daily work flow is part of the concept. If they have to file reports for every complaint, make them file two hundred reports every day. If there is any legal actions that can be taken against these agencies, file ten per day, (make that 20). As for agency personal, find their home addresses and them make sure they know you have it, (don't ever NEVER hurt anybody - especially kids) OFF LIMITS.
I'm talking about agency administrators, not pensil pushers or secretaries.
Harry, As for my reference to 'Flash-mobs', I was using that term as a frame of reference, something most people know about. We typically think of these 'Flash-Mobs' as the jerks that have been going into department stores and stealing anything and everything they can. That is NOT what I'm referring to. What I was suggesting is to go to an agency (EPA, NSA, TSA, DHS whatever) and simply show up enmass, make them produce documents that show what they are doing, who they are, who authorized them, What is their legal authority, just disrupt their daily operations. And then get out.
Remember these federal buildings belong to us. There is no need for any type of distruction. DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER TIMMOTHY MACVEY. As far as staging protests in Washington or in other major capitals, two or three fairly large "five minute protests" might be enough to draw their attention and disrrupt their daily agenda. UNarmed, and again, no physical destruction. Just keep them off guard and keep them wondering. Let them know that we are here and we will be a force to reacon with. Up to this point we have all been on the defensive, mostly doing nothing but complaining about what is happening in and to our country. There are a million ways that we can fight back if we just use our heads.

Where are these trucks located?

I would like to know where the info comes from on the camps because there is NO CAMPS on E.A.F.B. the only possibility would be up by Cantwell at the listening post that area is somewhat secritive.

There's at least one other person I know of here who needs to speak out on this, who says he can't find some of these camps either.  The key word is VERIFICATION.  So what ball do we need to keep our eye on ...I say it is State soveriegnty, Nullification and Unification of Churches, chambers of Commerce, VFWs, American Legions, Lions Clubs, VDA, USPU, Sheriff Mack's C.P.S.O.A,  etc. Regarding elections, shouldn't we be worried about WHO COUNTS THE BALLOTS, (if we have the November elections);  To me it seems we have plenty of time to get back to PEN and PAPER for Our Ballots. I'll have at least one person from the Republican Party down here coming to the Tea Party meeting in an hour and a half that also believes this. Moreover if we can get folks racheted up to unite, that means we agree to keep an eye on each other and make sure that No one gets dragged off to Camp. We have camera cell phones and on these phones we better have each other's number

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service