http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf
(If the link above doesn't work, scroll down and I downloaded it then uploaded it here as an attachment. I recommend everyone download it.)

Note there is also re-education camps for our troops and veterans too. Folks.....this is it!

I do not want to hear our military is bad, not from patriots! We know our top Flag officers are politicians and obviously helped write/develop this. But that in no way means our military as a whole will do this. Most of our military will not. Remember they are our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, moms and dads, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, neighbors and friends. I said all that for you to wrap your head around the fact that there will be a force but what force....not our military but the new civilian force.

Also note, this is just an outline. There is much more out there so............if you find it, please let us know so we can get it posted and alert all patriots.

The good news is....this gives us part of the enemies plan. Sun Tzu - Art of War = know your enemy!

Very important for everyone to stay on topic on this. It can spiral out of control in Hussein Obama admin. fashion. Going into Chaos will be the downfall if we allow ourselves to do it. Stay focused and don't let infiltrators and distractors, lead you like sheep, off topic and into chaos. Recognize them for what they are!

Views: 4463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bruce, unfortunately you are now incorrect in that statement.  As of the 2012 NDAA, U.S. civilians can be detained indefinitely without charge, without court date, for crimes of suspected terrorism.  This is why these "things" are beginning to come together so quickly we can no longer accurately know where we stand with our own government, in our own country.  It is truly a scary time to be an American in The United States of America!

That part of the NDAA is in itself Unconstitutional and any order to round up Citizens without just cause should be regarded by those who swore an oath to The Constitution as an illegal order.

Yes,  the NDAA is unconstiutional and that why States are now passing legislation telling their State officers to not assist any Federal agency that tries to detain anyone without just cause and due process of law.   Some of the States are waking up.   I just hope it's not too late. 

Mr. Rogers you are so right on this. Bruce might want to refresh by reading National Defense Authorization Act of 2012. We have already lost our Miranda Rights under the NDAA and the right to an attorney. So Gentlemen we have been screwed by our own elected officials this mean all congresstional and senate officials. They are just as guilty as Obama is for being a tyranist government against the people who elected them. If you want to know if you elected officials vote for the NDAA just go to the House or the Senate web sites and you'll see who voted to take away your rights.

I'm glad I live in VA and believe the Sheriff here would resist any attempt to use NDAA provisions against citizens in this County !

A recent meeting of lawmakers in the lower house of the Virginia General Assembly yielded an impressive 96-to-4 approval for HB 1160, a bill that will ban state officials from abiding by some elements of the NDAA. Should the act see similar support in the state’s Senate, Virginia will be spared from the detainment provisions that have garnered opposition against Congress and the Obama White House over the NDAA’s passing.

Under the Virginia law-in-waiting, state agents are forbidden from aiding “an agency of the armed forces of the United States in the conduct of the investigation, prosecution or detention of any citizen pursuant to 50 U.S.C. § 1541 as provided by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012.”

Other States are also drafting or passing similar laws.

Have you written to ask?  It is amazing how those elected official always do something else when the rubber meets the road.  If you get a response we would all appreciate knowing about it.

Semper Fi

We know our Sheriff and his wife personally plus most of his department. Eric will do what is right, he was born and raised here and is part of the community.  

Google the Posse Comitatus Act.  You will find that it can be ordered by the usurper.  It is only a matter of when not if any more.

Semper Fi

The Posse Comitatus Act was rescinded or suspended by Obama with an Excec. Order about 7 to 10 days after taking office. It was also done at the wee hours in the night.

Correct, Malcolm.   There have been numerous other bills passed by the critters in D.C.  (I did extensive research on this a couple of years ago)  and the Posse Comitatas Act is dead. 

Bruce you're right about the meals, We were unable to order survival meals for about three month from the company we use. I was told by the company that DHS had contacted them and ordered them not to sell to the public until they received all their meals and the same thing is happening with selected types of ammo. I worked as a Dept of Army Civilian for 19 years with the ARNG and the USAR. There is now a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Internment/Resettlement Spec ialist (31E). Go to http://earthhopenetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2948 and read for yourself. Army has been recuriting for almost two years now. Most of this type of support will come from the National Guard. The National Guard has a dual mission one being State Emergency in support for all state and local governments and second being Federal-Trigger Pullers or Combat Arms. The Army Reserve being Federal and Combat Support has only one mission to support the active Army and National Guard.

Reminds me of when the National Guard pulled the trigger at Kent State in the 60s.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service