Bare Naked Islam

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA re Libya: “Either you’re with us (U.S. backed al-Qaeda rebels) or you’re with the terrorists (al-Qaeda rebels).” Muammar Gaddafi’s insistent claim that al-Qaeda was behind the Libyan uprising was dismissed at home by the Obama Regime, and abroad, as propaganda.

SHOEBAT A treasure trove of secret documents has been obtained by a Libyan source who says that secularists in his country are increasingly wanting to see Mitt Romney defeat Barack Obama on November 6th. This charge is being made despite Muslim Brotherhood losses in Libyan elections last July which resulted in victory for the secularists. One of those documents may help explain this sentiment.

It shows that in supporting the removal of Gadhafi, the Obama administration seemed to sign on to an arrangement that left forces loyal to Al-Qaeda in charge of security at the U.S. embassy in Tripoli from 2011 through at least the spring of 2012.

The National Transitional Council, which represented the political apparatus that opposed Gadhafi in 2011 and served as the interim government after his removal, made an extremely curious appointment in August of 2011. That appointment was none other than Abdel Hakim Belhaj, an Al-Qaeda ally and ‘brother’. Here is a copy of that letter (translation beneath it): READ MORE

TNC_Letter_to_Belhaj_083011-211x300.jpg?width=400

While in Jamaica in June of 2011, Hillary Clinton rhetorically asked:

…whose side are you on? Are you on Qadhafi’s side or are you on the side of the aspirations of the Libyan people…

At that very moment – and in light of the release of this secret document – the appropriate question would have been:

…whose side are you on? Are you on Qadhafi’s side or are you on the side of Al-Qaeda…

When put that way, Hillary’s position isn’t nearly as unassailable.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What A Turn Of Events.

• Hillary, Huma and Valeri the triangle of treason. Puppets for the Muslim traitor Obama. Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the office he once held and the lot of them will go down in history as the Benidict Arnolds of the 21st century.

Every act of treason they commit is being recorded forever on the internet. They can never scrub or erase their foul deeds. We will never forget their Treason and some day they will pay. Sooner or later they will understand just that.

Hillary's political career is finished and the Benghazi massacre will stain her legacy with treason for all time. Hillary know's she in deep s**t, that's why she hired a team of lawyers. They may escape prosecution for their crimes but they will forever be branded as liars, cowards and traitors to the United States of America.

• What was it "her" State Dep't.  D I D  N O T  want the people of America to know?  Remember how King David dealt with his problem?  see 2 Samuel 11:14-15

• HILLARY CLINTION is OVERRATED and STUPID.  She gives the FEMALE GENDER a bad rap for being INTELLIGENT.  Those who think she's one of the SMARTEST women in the world do such a diservice to women who are smart.  IF IN FACT she IS one of the most intelligent women in the world...........then it shows how really STUPID women are!!!

• She is stupid. She never had the first doctor in on her secret meetings over health care. NOT ONE! It was all insurance people and big pharma people.

• Why is Obama still in office?

• AS THE MUSLIMS WOULD SAY FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT COMMIT TREASON TO OUR COUNTRY  ( HEADS MUST ROLL ).

• When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Seems like pretty good motivation to obey any order you're given, right? Nope. These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed, but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders -- if the order was illegal. If any law infringes on MY Constitution, it is NOT Lawful. Whether Obama is reelected or not, Treason charges should be considered against him, as he has done harm to America, and he has infringed of The Constitution of the United States of America, which I have sworn to defend. Any former President gets a life time pension, and 24/7 security detail for all the members of his family. Obama has done to much damage to America already, and we do not need to reward him with a life time pension and security.

• REMEMBER:

HILIARY'S friend in the White House;

FOSTER!

• Extraordinary and very plausible.  Thank you for the information.  Can you give any websites, blogs, twitter feeds, or actual documents or recording sites that I can go to and resource your information?  Do you have any of these resource sites or assests yourself or did you get all of this in "one lump" from someone (very credible) that you personally know?

This sounds TOTALLY PLAUSIBE to me, but I need more than "hearsay" to plant my opinion on.  Can you help us out here?

Great Post.

This reply was deleted.