Walk Like an Egyptian

Yesterday, I went down to my State Capitol for a rally.  Its around 5 hours down there.  I gathered 3 good OAS guys, got in the car and took off.  We were going to meet a rally on the Capitol grounds.  The rally had a couple of people pitching their run for this or that political office.  Heard a speech or 2 about why to vote for this guy or that guy.  Bored to tears to be honest.  I knew, at my core, the election will not change anything.  We have to fix this a different way.  There were around 350-400 there.  Not a huge crowd, but it was a gun rally.  An Open Carry Rally.  For you guys in the rest of the Nation, that means we all had Long Rifles strapped to our backs screaming "We will not be disarmed!"  We walk down Constitution Ave for about an hour and wave and smile and kiss babies.  Its a fun time.  Yeah I know, dang Texans are crazy.  

Anyway, as we mill around the capitol, I'm talking to EVERYONE!!  Have you heard about American Spring?  Have you heard about American Spring?  Here is my card, Go to the website..... I swear, I was working that crowd for 3 hours harder than any political hopeful.   I carry a couple of cheep printed business cards with with me,  Just name phone number, website, Facebook.  Then I have a really nasty looking flyer that has the whole plan in it.  Then I have a still picture of Cairo during their actions last fall.  I show that still, ask them "Would this Scare DC and wake our Nation up?" Join us in DC, we need you.  May 16th.  Martin Luther King said "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in Moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"  If now is not a time of challenge and controversy, such a time has never existed.  

Over and over through the crowd, till I was getting on peoples nerves I think... Came up to one guy I had already given my pitch to, he said, "Yes, Its Time to walk like and Egyptian"  Did the little dance and all.  It struck me, stuck me and I loved it.  Granted the guy looked pretty funny doing that dance with an AK47 strapped to his back, but.... Yeah, Walk Like an Egyptian.  Thats our catch phrase.  Thought I would toss that out there to everyone.  It has gotten good responses down here.  What do you think? I know, its cheesy as hell but, damn, rest of the day I used it, people laughed and smiled.  I even started doing the dance every once in a while.  

8142491483?profile=original

Try it, test the response.  It works.  Walk like an Egyptian, do the dance, use the voice.  It works!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Americans are soft When TSHTF things will get vicious.  I know for my wife thinks roughing it on vacation is no room service

Grampa

• I lke it, we may just have to walk like an Egyptian they just may close of the streets

• Walk like a proud American Citizen!

• At 70 I have trouble walking anywhere. As a hunter I am a good shot. I can sit down and hunt. Just give me something to hunt. Stay safe

Grampa

• Grampa, Not made it to 70 yet but by the Grace of God alone, I'm pushing it. A head injury in my 50s left me with a TBI, now with artificial hip and muscle problem from the TBI, I have to exercise every morning for hours to be able to walk by afternoon.

Walking with God, is my joy. Don't need to worry about if I'll fall, (wouldn't be mortal if I didn't sometimes but His forgiveness never runs out.) and He gives me wings. I Couldn't make it through the rough terrain to hunt so bag one for me.

May this Operation remind us, we may want these catchy tunes, but it is walking with God, and obeying His instructions which will give us the victory.

May God Bless your determiniation, and effort Windwalker, keep up the good work.

• Well I'm not quite 70 yet but at 65,  I'm gettin' there.,but I won't go quietly. I'm medically retired law enf. and served in the Army proudly.    Yesterday,  I got up at 0400 hrs. to go hunting.   Hunted all day, covering lots of territory.   Hurt like hell today but that's not the point.  I spend a couple of wk. ends with a border grp.  hiking over mtns./deserts in Az. trying to run down illegals/drug mules.  Something that the Obama admin. hates my guts for.   But that's not the point.  I spend a couple of days a month,  helping a couple of prepper grps. in getting their bug out compounds ready for that point in time that they will need them.  Neither of which,  will I need because I've had my BO location ready for a couple of yrs. now.  But that's not the point.  So what is the point you may be asking.  It is what are YOU DOING TO HELP YOUR NEIGHBOR AND YOUR COUNTRY?   THAT IS THE POINT!  Now,,, for all you old farts out there,   GET UP OFF YOUR BUTTS AND DO SOMETHING!!!   GEN. VALLELY AND MAJ. RILEY NEED YOUR HELP WHETHER YOU ARE OLD, DECREPIT, SICK OR WHATEVER!   Our forefathers have paid a price that we could never get close to paying and by God,  I'll be damned in hell before I allow our country to become a communist third world piece of crap like Cuba!  God Save Our Republic!

• At the rally yesterday in Phoenix, only one person looked at me funny.  At first I attributed it to that I, indeed, am funny looking.  But, then I gave a thought to what I was wearing.  I realized, it must have been the rifle,pistol and all the magazines that I was wearing.

• He is right! I am with all other Patriots ready to stand til imprisoned. It's time to force the government to hear us! I'm tired of the cesspit we call government! Our leaders shouldn't be paid! We should have term limits although if congress and the pres werent paid we would see a totally diff type of person in office!
  •  I like, walk like an Egyptian, because in back of ones  mind it is asking, are we weaker than the Egyptians?" I hope the answer is always,"no!"

• IT IS GOOD TO HEAR SOME PATRIOTS GETTING READY (((( I PRAY THERE IS AT LEAST 10 MILLION ))) . I LOVE THAT SONG .

This reply was deleted.