Replies

• They'll Receive This

• Chrislam is so under the radar, who knows?

Sharia law on the other hand is a thriving weed. The latest offense as you all have heard about by now is the Mechanicsberg zombie muhammed ruling by the muslim district justice.

Pennsylvanians can contact their state representatives and tell them to support Rep. Swanger's HB 2029, American Laws for American Courts bill.

Let's put an end to sharia influence on our citizens.

• I think the churches have left me and not the other way around

•  I quit going to church a while back. I found I do not care for organized religion.   I wouldn't attend any church that is promoting an agenda of making peace with Islam. I have said before, I have Pakastani muslim neighbors. I am polite but keep my distance from them all......

By the way I never cared for Rick Warren. He is like an Independent. He will be any ones friend if it fits his agenda.

• The ONLY purpose for going to a "church" is to hear about and accept Jesus as savior! By going to one of these bless me clubs you will hear neither about the Blood Christ spilled for our redemption of sins. Without this there is no being "Born Again" without this. There is no reason to go to either of these! Being born again is a personal event between a sinner and Christ Jesus our Savior!  Regards, Larry

• Twana, the list from the pdf is sorely under listed, there are at LEAST two dozen chrialm practicing "churches" in Rochester, NY alone, not to mention all the churches in surrounding towns and counties. They like to call it 'interfaith' worship...yet NEVER is it allow INSIDE a mosque! They may allow it in a madrassa (school building for moslums) or a meeting hall, but NEVER the mosque! People better wake up...

On the same note, Ollie Stone's spawn from hell just 'converted to 'islam' but claims he is still both jewish and christian...now you know why....they needed a "name" to promote their devil worship of chrislam. When Rick Warren was called out on it, he immediately backed away but did not stop promoting it...we are screwed unless people realise what is going on here!

• I am going to go through the phone book, I do know of a couple dozen who do it every week here and add them on to the list...but as far as a full list, it would be massive Twana...'interfaith' is the key word here...look in the "what's doing" under churches in any paper and you will see many listings for 'interfaith'...and again, NEVER inside of a mosque!

• Jesus in the Quran is neither the only-begotten Son of God nor the Messiah who was divinely appointed to restore the House of David. He is rather viewed as a prophet who was appointed by Allah to prepare mankind for the coming of Mohammad.”

These "pastors" are politely* agreeing with muslims that Jesus was a useful idiot!!!

*"Be not intimidated...
    nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties
    by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
    These, as they are often used, are but three different names
    for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."

Quote by:

John Adams
    (1735-1826) Founding Father, 2nd US President

Date:

A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

• we the people the devil/ovomit/lucifer are trying to fool you.but we the people are not fooled by the devil/ovomit/lucifer.and all the politicans who are aiding and abrtting this treasonous trader.and by aiding and abetting the devil.are identified and will be held accountably by we the people.you useless do nothing politicians,have sat in your offices and done nothing but shread the bill of rights and the constitution.but we the people will no longer put up with your do nothing attitudes,destroy america attitudes, while you useless politicians.line your pockets.with we the peoples money.but we are coming.to right all the wrongs you treasonous politicians have done to our country.we the people are coming.god bless all american veterans and all american citizens

• In the end times there will be a one world gove and one world religion, Chrislam?? Maybe, but I belief it will be a collection of all religions to be P/C. GEE don't want to offend anyone!!!

This reply was deleted.