Constitutional Emergency

WATCH: Colonel Riley and OAS Texas State Leader, Chris Blystone on WBTM.tv

Excellent interview featuring Col. Riley and OAS Texas State Leader, Chris Blystone:

http://wbtm.tv/

Views: 1056

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

.Steve, welcome aboard. There is tons of information available, a lot at the top of the page on the tabs. If you haven't join your state group and connect with folks there. It will take time but the answers you are seeking will be forthcoming with a lot of reading.

Impossible to listen. It stops and load every two seconds. Seems to me more like NSA interference.

Jerry, with my Firefox browser, and opening the vid in new tab, it plays fine. Some very, very good points covered, with Col Riley being given uninterrupted time to express the truth of this movement, and those at WBTM, and OAS rep, hitting the main points needing to be expressed, and answered.

Brothers and Sisters, I am thrilled that someone is finally bringing the spirit of the Lone Star State Tea Party across the Nation.  Col. Riley is a remarkable spokesman, and I am proud to be "rolling".  

We Roman Catholics have an even larger grief at an unresponsive hierarchy, even to the mandates given by both our doctrine, our Synods and our Vatican Council.  If there are men in Washington without the courage to defend our Constitution, they are being advised by prelates that have lost their will to "Take up your cross and follow me."  We lay Catholics should be the primary group assisting OAS.  Instead, we are cowed and intimidated into silence and ignorance to the point of losing our eternal soul!  What a terrible shame it is.  Thank God our Evangelical brothers continue to stand up for Jesus.

We will not stop.  We will fight for Jesus in the Catholic Church, brothers and sisters.  We may be crucified by these self-serving clergy and their bureaucrats, but better that than to lay down and cower before a tyrant!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service