We Are REGULAR Folks STANDING Against Govt.-Golitath & OAS Is A Prayer Answered For Us ?

Pray To LOVE & Keep Standing NON-VIOLENTLY … Against VIOLENT Agnostic & Atheists PROGRESSIVES … ?

We The People Are Just REGULAR Folks … -'The Little Guy,' That Are STANDING Against The Golitath-BIG Govt., Who Is FOLLOWING UnConstitutional BAD Laws … ? The GOOD Citizens Will LOSE Their Businesses, & Jobs If They Do NOT Comply with The Laws of An UNCONSTITUTIONAL Govt. … And, If Good People Go AGAINST Their Consciences, By Obeying These Bad Laws  Then What Will Happen To Us As A Nation … ? If We Can NOT Stand Up, PEACEFULLY Against A CRUEL Govt., Would IT Not Be Like Giving Into A Life of SLAVERY To A Totalitarian Govt. Filled With Progressive-Repubs & Progrsv.-Democrats  … ? And This, For A Substandard Life, Just For The Sake of BASIC Human Survival … ? NO, I Am NOT Settling For This, I Am Going ALL Boar … !

I Bet, OUR Global Citizen-Pres.'s NEXT Job, Will Be As The Future United Nations Security LEADER … ? And He Is Probably … Going To CONTINUE Implementing UN Agenda 21 Plans, In The USA, & In All The ONCE Free WESTERN World … ? If We Do NOT Judiciously REMOVE Him … ?

I Am Going To, As the Bible Says "'Occupy' Till Jesus Comes'' -ie : Keep BUSY Doing Peaceful NON-VIOLENT Protests Nation WIDE And In Wash DC, & CONTINUE Treating, My PROGRESSIVE Neighbors In America, With All PATIENCE & LOVE From Above … ? That Is Why Operation American Spring, Is ONE of The MOST Important Organization's To Be Involved With … ? It Seems To Be An Answer To The Prayers of MANY of Us In The US … ? God Does Not LOOK At The Numbers of A Group ( & We Should Not Either ? )   … But He Looks At The Heart of The People JOINING 
(In His ?) Group ( That He Created  ?) … ? Keep Looking Straight Ahead At HIM & NOT Circumstances Around Our Nation (& Group ?) And HE Will Get Us Through … ?

Like The Walls of Jericho ? Let Us CONTINUE Walking ( Or Sitting Or Standing ? ) In Circles & Praying & 
Singing Christian Songs of Praise & Worship To God … ? In Wash DC & ALL Our United States … ?

NO ! It Is NOT Time (Season ?) For A Physical Revolution, But MAYBE In A Couple of Years …?
Only God Knows … ? But Now, Is The SEASON For A 'Holy Spirit Revolution Inside America' … ? For People To Stand Up For Their RELIGIOUS RIGHTS As Tax Payers … And ALL The Real LOVING Christians … Are Needed At The FRONT Lines … ? Because The Global-Citizens WANT To Have EVIDENCE … That YOU Behaved/Acted VIOLANTLY In The US … And NOT Like The Peaceful, US MARTYRED-Christian Martin Luther King … ? Who In The END … Achieved VICTORY In The US?

The NWOGlobal Citizens, Are PLANNING On Violently INTERRUPT We The People's 'NON-VIOLENT - Peaceful Gatherings … ? Do NOT Bring CHILDREN & Do NOT Respond With VIOLENCE When Treated In Kind … ? If You Are NOT Able To Be HUMBLE When There Is A Possiblility That You Will Be BEATEN & DRAGGED Off By Police - Then … Please, Do NOT Come To These PEACEFUL Govt-Protests … ? 

ALL Nations Who LOVE The OLD America & The ONCE Free West & HATE The New TRANSFORMATIONALLY Changed America, Stand Against The NEW Govt. Of Totalitarian Nazis 
INSIDE America … ? The Underground FREEDOM Movement Has BEGUN … ? We NEED Your Help & Your Prayers … ? I Believe History Will Show … That WE Were Successful In Removing & Jailing ALL Govt. Progressive Repub & Dem. Congressional-Traitors, To The Constitution In The USA & FREEDOM Was RETURNED … ?

It Is ENCOURAGING … ? To See That The USA Has A Lot of People Who Are Like The Little Shepherd Boy David Who Was Holy Spirit Led … And Went AFTER Goliath The Giant … Though He Was 'The Little Guy' … Yes, The Best Defense Is The BEST Offense, Like David, Against This Present End Time Global Govt. ( New World Order ?) That We Find Ourselves Standing AGAINST … -Yes, Say, "THUS, Far & No FUTHER … !?" YOU Are Making History … ?

Just Like In The Last Days … Everything Is OPPOSITE, Now A Days … ? (The NON-VIOLENT. Peaceful, Forgiving Christian ? ) The GOOD Is Now Evil & (The VIOLENT PROGRESSIVES Are GOOD … ? The US Prisons Will BECOME Filled  … ?

Joselyn.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im with you! God Bless, Stay Strong..

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service