Constitutional Emergency

We need to be careful to not to play into their schemes.

This was originally published on 16 October 2013, post 13 October Million Man March on D.C.

Ex-Navy SEAL Drops Bombshell On FOX: Says Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law

I believe we won a battle on 13 October 2014 when we deposited the Barrycaides at O's doorstep (government capitulated and passed a budget ending the shutdown); however, the Democrats AND Republicans countered with an attack on Veteran's benefits just a few weeks ago to make sure we knew our place. Silly boys and girls.

Views: 1144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this coming all the way back in 91. I took a break from prepping from 03 to 05. Then saw some more writing on the wall and picked up again. I see it is inevitable now. We are in for it and soon. I have long been of the mindset to plan for the worst, hope for the best. Live by that and you will not be knocked back on your heels. It is time to drop a shoulder and push thru this. Be ready. Ammo isn't all you need. I strongly suggest if you haven't been making food preps that you google LDS food calculator. It is an excellent tool to get you to a place where you may be able to survive an economic collapse or a depression. The LDS community IS the authority on food storage and preps. No, I am not LDS but I know to defer to those who know more than I do about a certain thing. You can't eat ammo. You definitely NEED plenty of ammo but that is not going to save you from all things. Shelter, water, food, in that order. Without that, you are dead. Period.  

Yes, need to be very careful, and not getting tunnel vision, has we go up against the leftist's purposely divided, and proportioned elements, that are insured to raise a cry of turmoil, turbulence, out of concern for their own, individual loss, in the face of a republics Truth, and Authority. Its individual leaders, being in the elected realm, or its individual groups, citizens, that have become reliant on the lie of a progressive, socialized form of governing, are insured to raise points of conflict across this nation from one end, to the other. Right on time, with, or without backroom conversation, deals, NY Gov Cuomo comes out with outlandish rhetoric, that, conservatives who oppose abortion and gay rights and favor traditional gun ownership “have no place in the state of New York.’’ Whether, or not, this was done in collaboration with dnc leadership, through personal communication, we will never know, has even they trust, and perpetuate privacy rights for individual protection, while their spoken, and verified actions of the lefts lying trust, is has plain as day, with every individual reliant on the government subsidized trough to maintain its power, and wealth.

This tells us we are dealing with an implacable enemy embedded in our midst, and accounts for a 5th column also dispersed throughout the land; deliberately present in our land, among whom will deliberately destroy themselves in order to create chaos and bring defeat - if at all possible.  "God save the Republic!"

If ever there's any doubt about Obama's commitment remember, he and his elitist co-conspirators have already committed horrendous crimes for which they fear punishment.  They will not go quietly, for them it's all or nothing, world domination or oblivion...Semper Fi Vietnam 66-67

We veterans all took an oath to uphold and defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic as did our current leader. I will uphold that oath where our current leader immediately forgot about it after he took the oath. There are alot of domestic enemies out there!!!

I am courious ? what will anyone , group , orginazion do ? I am all in on May 16th . People must know this will be the beginning of the 2nd Revolutionary War or 1st Civil War ? The one in 1861 was really a War Between the States ? IMO .

Also IMO May 16th will be over by Late Sunday evening this will be the only way that Obama can actual stand his ground and hope to gain through media spin the hearts of the liberal ? IMO what is next that only thing IM that will make may 16th last longer than Sunday night is abattle on the Mall a full blown fire fight ? I am not being negative IMO I am being relistic So IMO Martial Law will begin mid May? Then the preppers will be the wealthy because there will be no food and no fuel in 5 max days and thebn it is the stong survive and will it be caos or will we ralley together and be a orginized fighting force of Giurillia war far partazions ?

I said all this only to stimulate you thoinking sand again IMO  stae the obvious? I want to be crystall clear I am 54 and not a rich man and my moral and praide are about all I have left so as men of old have said It saddens mre I have but one life to give for my country ? Please respone in the manner you feel in your heart as to what I have attempted to convay ! There is no right or wrong answer but IMO with out the assistance on part of Law enforcement , Sate Guard and even active Military ? What will we do ? My son is enlisted in the New USMC and will he be ordered to fire on me will he be a "Good Marine and do as ordered " ?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AS TO WHAT I HAVE STATED ?

I believe it is imperative that we exclude rowdy's from our gathering.  As Col. Riley stated this is to be a lawful, peaceful assembly to voice our grievances and not a brawling invitation for the D.C. Police.

Calm heads MUST prevail.  I suggest a portable chair, sunscreen, pancho, cover/cap or umbrella, drinking water and munchies to last through a day at a time, and don't forget to have meds you need on hand.

If we gather enough people, boots on the ground, we will be heard.  After the head clowns are removed perhaps their replacements within the guidelines of the Constitution and good common sense we may be able to save this nation.

Don't do anything stupid which will only give the men in blue a reason to do something stupid. The only thing stupid we want is the "Gang of Stupid" - the forced resignations of Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and the Attorney General for the U.S. Eric Holder.

If we get word through to a large majority of American Citizens perhaps we can convince more to join us. 

Just one question for you there Staff ! DO you think they really plan on useing the same game plan as we do ?

Have you seen The Battle for Seattal ? The movie ?

By remaining calm, collective, on point, has is being planned, an unarmed OAS mass of citizens already puts the adversary in position of being the bad guy, needing to respond has if the good guy, to overcome, and deny the truth of the assembled. An assembled mass, already being set up with a rear guard, across the nation, that the adversary too, needs to take into consideration of what their response will be, in reaction to the response they might meet the assembled with. A rear guard being assembled to be on the front lines, of rotation, and front line, rear guards for a time, keeping it constant, and fresh in the face of a DC nation, now stressed, and even its own population, its operations critical to a smooth running fed, crying out for a solution.    

We do know our place as veterans Mr Holder, POTUS et al. It is shoulder to shoulder in the streets and AGAINST you and your unconstitutional  minions!

Wisdom created the Constitution, then protected itself with the 2nd amendment.  When there's parity between force and wisdom you have true power.  Come May 16th OAS will be wisdom's representative speaking to communism, a force known for wiping out wisdom wherever it goes.  Therein lay communism's failure...Semper Fi Vietnam 66-67

Here's a good video every one should watch:Shariah Law and the Constitution: http://youtu.be/Lp2JiZo6gWk via @youtube

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service