Below is one side of a conversation explaining what he believes the future war in syria is about. I've been hearing this same thing from others as well for several days now. When I think of how evil our government has become.......this fits.

Twana

"I got my answers together and and can see the bigger picture than brotherhood and connections to Syria and the reason Mcstain and other feel they have to have that gas revenues and work with the Arabs......  interesting times ahead"

"A side product of the criminality that those who have the power, grabbed their own while it was going on. They all contributed to there own doom and war my be eminent to save anything for themselves just before people hang em"

"explains why both sides are involved"

"Bond market ready to fold.......... trillions on bought debt and the same in created moneys to buy it unilaterally by fed...  No way out"

"there is when the Obama folks over seas back through action and hold em over barrel to save the inevitable.."

"US bond interest dropping off the map , while interest rates just in last few weeks while everybody  preoccupied have risen on the lending to over 5%.........  It is all going to fold"

"follow the doe with what you know........"

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_On-Going_Collapse_Of_The_U.S._Treasury_Bond_Market_Is_A_Disaster_In_The_Making_/28713/0/23/23/Y/M.html

"That's just one"

"China and Russia know what lies in Syria and what this is all about and are not going to let a broke country interfere with their National interests or survival"

"Especial holding worthless bonds"

Tim Harrington

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.