I heard some really good ideas today on this very topic and I have to tell you, after talking with John McClain I was very encouraged for our country.

The very works we on PFA are doing are preparing and working to set us, our communities, counties, states and country up for success - not failure.

What are your plans to set yourself, community, state and country up for success.

Remember inaction always breeds failure.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We do have a plan here in this little community that I live in.

• We live in a farming area of central Washington. Lots of good people around us. Mostly Mormon. They are prepared, we are prepared.

• First of all, I am doing a lot of praying!  I have been preparing for a long time and now my daughter who lives here is coming around.  She and her husband have finally opened their eyes to see the truth.  Thank you, Lord! There is no one within my group of friends/associates who have the same beliefs I do.  A lot of people gripe and moan but no one is talking about their need to prepare.  That is one reason I became active on this site.  I am hoping eventually at least a few not too many hundreds of miles away will want to get together and find a mutual "bug out" place.  I'm still waiting....  :-)

• #1: Five neighbors and I have been helping each other with various projects, such as improving our homes, creating extra shelters, and clearing pathways amongst the forest for easier access in and out that is hidden from view.

#2: As I have the best suited property, I have started the new growing season of produce to continue what I already have growing. Much of it will be canned and preserved, some frozen and stored in 2 of the neighbors large freezers. We all have stocks of rice, beans, and potatoes, with lettuce and other greens growing for spring, summer, and fall harvests.

#3: Three of us are well armed with ammo stocks, and those not armed are being taught lessons in close combat techniques. Between the three of us, we have enough for everyone to use.

#4: Myself and two others have older trucks that I have eliminated all electronics from for use in the event that an EMP occurs. All three are equipped with older type CB radios for communication. All have extra 5 gallon cans of treated gas.

#5: Each house has a portable kerosene heater with a supply of kerosene to last at least 2 months with regulated use. Each house also has a portable propane barbeque with extra tanks. One neighbor works for a propane company with access to all the propane we might need.

#6: All houses are on well water. Two of us have whole house generators with large fuel storage tanks, while the others have smaller ones.

#7: Three of us have boats, with launch access at the end of our dead end road.

#8: Two of us are able to render game and store it, while three others are skilled fishermen. The lake in our backyard is abundant with catfish and bass, while there are several flocks of ducks and geese year 'round, and an abundance of wildlife such as possum, squirrels, deer, and bear.

#9: We have conferred and agreed on a plan to 'bug out' if necessary with 3 alternate regrouping locations, one close by, one a few miles away, and the last in another locality. All necessary supplies and equipment have been assigned and prepared for quick load and move out.

10#: We are currently working out a code system to use for alerts by phone and CB, and deciding how to incorporate other further neighbors into our preparations and plans.

11#: Each of us have contacts that we might trust for various purposes should they be available, yet we have agreed that we will not disclose our intents or purposes unless trust is proven.

#12: As I am the only military and law enforcement veteran, I am teaching all of the families in the methods and uses of being a structured group with various duties assigned to each person, and how to carry them out, as well as what to do if a person or persons are not available and how to cover those duties.

So, that's what I'm doing, and have been doing. How about you?

• WOW Stingray, I must commend you on being so well prepared and equipped!  Sadly, I have done nothing! I live in the middle of a medium size city in central Massachusetts.  I am doomed here unless I pack up and go someplace else.  I just hope with all my heart, you will never have to go into "survival crisis mode".  I wish you and your neighbors well and the blessings from heavens.

Nancy

• Hey Nancy, I'm in Turners Falls.  Give me a call.  413-863-5459.  There may be more of us around than we both think.  We just need to get organized.

• This is awesome, Stingray.  I wish I lived near you.  I am taking your 12 step program to some people I know and we'll see if we might be able to start ASAP with some of the same actions.  I especially like #12 since it has definition of tasks.  When things get bad, each person will need to know what the heck they are supposed to be doing instead of running around in circles with their heads up their butts!

Thanks so much for posting this...Personally, I find it really inspirational!  Are you anywhere near Western Mass?

• I'm in SE Oklahoma, right off the lake, well into the 'Old Black Cross Oak' forest. Only one road in/out, easily defended from multiple hidden positions, and easily shut down if need be, leaving our 'secret' access trails unseen for our use only. The forest canopy gives us complete cover from any airborne surveillance, including drones, while the thick underbrush prevents any surface visibility! The lake in our area fronts on 20 to 30 foot cliffs with broad sandy beaches, so any attempt to come at us from there would leave them wide open to our defenses, augmented by hundreds of submerged tree trunks only inches below the lake surface that would easily puncture boat hulls.

• Sounds like the perfect position to occupy.  Time for those of us in the Northeast to establish these same kinds of areas.

• Stingray:  When you say you have "eliminated all electronics" from your old trucks, what does that mean exactly?  I have 2 cars and an 82 GMC diesel truck.  All my vehicles are in excellent shape, but excepting for the diesel I too am concerned about them firing up in the event of and EMP occurence.  My home is protected with a generator capable of running the everything including my well, but what about the generator firing up if an EMP event happens?

With reference to getting together with neighbors here in Northern California;  With the exception of 1 or 2 friends, whom I trust, the people in this area, by and large, just aren't taking things seriously!  I mean, all you really have to do is look at the condition this State is in to understand the problem.  As I say I have a couple of friends who show an interest in my "prepping", which is quite extensive including weaponry, but interest, better stated as curiosity I guess, is the extent of their involvement ... pool gunite repair, etc., etc. is more pressing than prepping.   I've tried to recruit them, but as you say, it's best to not push too hard and let them, if they ever do, come around on their own.  Pushing them merely turns them off and sends them back to their home remodeling or pool repairs.  Sad, but that's pretty much the story in my area.  I've attempted, even on our site to generate interest in my State and County, but I guess it's just too liberal as no one, even State members don't respond up in this area.

This reply was deleted.