SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
September 25, 2014
NewsWithViews.com

I am going to turn the tables on you today. I typically use my commentary to explain to the reader what I think is happening. Today, I would like to hear from you.

What is going on? Something is VERY wrong in America.

There cannot be a safer place to be in America than the White House. The Secret Service is legendary for its ability to protect the president.

Look. No matter how much we dislike the President, we all want to see he and his family protected. It should concern us when the Secret Service appears to have “dropped their guard.” If the President isn't safe, how can anyone be safe? This past weekend, two men jumped over the fence at the White House.

I have no proof, but I have to believe that they have the latest security gadgets...stuff so mind blowing that the average American wouldn't even believe it if you showed them.

I assume they have snipers on the roof. Cameras everywhere. Motion sensors and heat sensors. Foot patrols and guard dogs. Where were the SWAT teams? Supposedly the Secret Service has a “ring of security” 4 layers deep to prevent something like this from happening. Jumping the fence has been attempted 32 times in our history and no one has ever made it inside. It happened twice this week.

They have protocols that are so stringent that a Christian can't get anywhere near the place. In fact, I’m not even sure that Republican members of Congress can get a pass inside...especially if he has any relationship to the Tea party.

I have engaged in street ministry outside the White House fences, and the cops there are tyrants.

Yet twice in the past week, two dudes were able to climb over the fence and make their way into the White House? Reports say the doors weren't even locked. One of them made it to the stairwell that leads to the residence of the First Family. And no one noticed. Not one alarm went off. Not one shot was fired. Not one burly agent tackled them on the lawn. Not one barking dog was released.

What if he had been carrying a viral of Ebola? What if he had a bomb strapped on his body? What if he had been a member of ISIS?

One of the dudes, Omar Gonzalez, had come to the attention of the Secret Service twice this summer. If you are interested in the details read this. I am not interested in the details, but I sure wonder what the hell is going on. Can you tell me?

A year ago a young single mother in a car was shot dead by Secret Service agents when she was driving her car erratically in the area of the White House. She had a one-year old baby in the backseat. She was unarmed. Reports say as many as 7 officers opened fire on her. She was hit 5 times...in the back.

She was killed over 2 MILES from the White House.

The media has given scant coverage to all three incidents. Last week, two different men jump the fence and ran INTO the White House and not a dog even barks...

Sharpton and Jackson have not barked about Miriam Carey either. They are too busy worrying about some black teenager in Missouri to fight for justice for single, black, unarmed, murdered-mother Miriam Carey.

This should trouble all of us regardless of your politics.

My dear friend Pastor James David Manning is asking the same question. Watch this short video.

Something is very wrong in America. Folks, something is very wrong.

Did someone give another “stand down” order? Why would the Secret Service allow their reputation to be soiled?

Has anyone been fired? Was anyone fired over the IRS probe? Was anyone fired over Benghazi? Why are so many military leaders being “retired?” Have the positions of power been overtaken? Are the agents fearful for their jobs...or even their lives?

Can someone please help me out here?

Check us out today: www.newswithviews.tv

WARNING. NewsWithViews.tv may be change the way you think.

© 2014 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved

email.gif facebook.gif twitter.gif sharethis.gifShare This Article

Click Here For Mass E-mailing

Dave Daubenmire is a veteran 35 year high school football coach who was spurred to action when attacked and sued by the ACLU in the late 1990’s for praying with his high school football team. After a two year battle for his 1st amendment rights, the ACLU relented and offered coach an out of court settlement.

Challenging the "church of the Status Quo", Pass The Salt Ministries is calling Christians to wake up and engage the culture. By taking the fight to the enemy, Coach Daubenmire has become a recognizable voice in the media as he is an unashamed, articulate, apologist for the Christian worldview. A popular, high-energy speaker, Coach Daubenmire's motivational lectures, laced with powerful and relevant Scripture, is challenging Americans all across the country.

Web: www.CoachDaveLive.com

E-Mail: coach@ptsalt.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't you know? America is being transformed!

• No, it's not hard for most people to jump a fence, that's it, jump a fence and your on the white house lawn. Getting to the door was pushing it though. I understand you have to say you want the president and family protected but if I let someone in my house and they rob and threaten my family and their future, I wouldn't be thinking of their well being. The president and all his underlings are tyrants and should be treated as tyrants. Will that happen with most of our fellow Americans asleep ? no. The media is such a huge partner to the tyrants. If we could change just the media, people would awaken. Not all but many and maybe enough to correct our country. There, my rant for the day.

• Obama is running scared.........another 180 degree flip-flop....Pinocchio is dancing.............

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/24/obama-sells-islamic...

Unfortunately, innocent, naive America still don't get it...........we'll go to the polls in November and send most of those responsible for the demise of our nation back to D.C. to finish the job............

• I'd like to see "Michael" revealed. The disgust by Americans would consume Obama (and his handlers).

• You have to have a media that would cover it and we don't.

• Exactly.

So, this becomes our job.

Anyone familiar with end time prophesy about the man of perdition?

He has "no affection for women".

This fits.

• Isn't that the truth! You'll have to consider voter fraud also being used again to make sure these misfits get reelected. The elections are fixed to make sure the destruction of America is completed. They have Lucifer their master cheering them on!

• The "Handlers" always have 100% access.

Ask Valerie Jarrett.

• America is not the old America.

• The old America before the Federal reserve was illegally started.

This reply was deleted.