- The use of guillotines for “governmental purposes” was lobbied for and passed in the U.S. Congress

- The information we received is that 15,000 are currently stored  in Georgia and 15,000 in Montana

- Are the beheadings by muslims today meant to desensitize us against U.S. Government beheadings in the future?

by, Ted Gunderson (Retired FBI Agent)

Think about this; Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons. Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. Now let’s review the justification for any actions taken. Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

Read the rest at: http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/06/why-did-the-u-s-government-recently-purchase-30000-guillotines-2528082.html

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm always skeptical of the reports of the FEMA Camps. Not that I don't think King Barry would love to do away with his opponents. If there are 800 such camps, then one should be near enough to me that I could recon it for myself. If someone can point one out, I'll check it out. 

• Dear God....Please don't let this be true...

If it is, I guess we'll just have to take these dangerous toys away from the Bullies. They might just hurt themselves.

• Sorry to inform you, but a lot of us are already on "kill list" and frankly, if it comes to employees of the Government trying to disarm me or enter my property illegally, I will shoot first and ask questions later because they are up to no good.

• there are lots of youtube fema camp vids. Do you have a specific one in mind? One that lists locals. 

• On the fence on this one.
    Not saying it CANT be true, I'd like to see the legislation where Congress approved the useof these guillotines as is indicated.
    Keep in mind this post was pulled from beforeitsnews. They present many other articles even more far fetched than this one... extra terrestrials running the government, Comet ISON WILL hit the earth, etc....
    Use your salt guys.

• Meg please get some screen shots from the YouTube videos and post for verification.
    Clear images of the guillotines would really be helpful.
    The picture above, from what I understand, is actually a scale model, a toy.

• 30,000 guillotines???...Ask yourself, why in hell would our dysfunctional government want, or need, these???...Common sense will tell you that a bullet would be 1) less expensive 2) quicker and 3) a lot less of a mess to clean up...We know that the government already has enough hollow-point rounds to kill the entire population several times over so, I ask again, why do they need/want guillotines???...

I don't believe this to be true and until someone can prove it, I'll stay that way...If the Congress passed a Bill to buy the guillotines, please publish the Bill Number so I can read it...

Semper Fidelis

• I agree a 100%.  Just like the  '24 armored vehicles and 20 mobile offices with shiny mirror-silver like finishes' at FBI hdqs in Clarksburg, WV.  Totally Bogus.  Common sense people. Spreading and believing some of these idiotic stories won't help. It will just make everybody look like fools

This reply was deleted.