Thank you Pam Pollard (Former VC of Oklahoma Republican Party). This is why we the people must do this work. The R party cannot. Thus we the people MUST do this work. North American Law Center is doing it but to accomplish it - WE NEED YOUR HELP! http://northamericanlawcenter.org/

Twana

GOP Legally Barred From Fighting Voter Fraud

I cant’ tell you how many emails I’ve received from readers frustrated with the GOP not being more vocal about obvious voter fraud in this past election. Well, as I discovered today, there is a reason behind it: The GOP is legally barred from it according to a court ruling from nearly thirty years ago.

Bob Unruh writes at WND:

A race-based consent decree negotiated by Democrats against the Republican National Committee a generation ago still has tied the RNC’s hands, and GOP officials could be cited for contempt – or worse – if they try to make sure American elections are clean.

Impossible?

No. Fact.

The case is the Democratic National Committee vs. the Republican National Committee, originally from 1982.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/11/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is the reason I am a member of The Conservative Party USA.

• Look what this got us.

• TrueTheVote has a lawsuit going on against St Lucie County, Florida for fraud in COL Allen West's election results. From what I read, St Lucie County haqd 141% of registered voters turn up to vote. Hmmm.

• One black lady in a Cleveland ,ohio precinct admitted to voting for that worthless thing we got in office now 6 times, nothing to be done about it though!!

• No Wonder these bastards (Republicans) have no BACKBONE!!!!  They signed away all of the responsibility to challenge all elections. Time for a governmental over-haul.

• Time for the Repubs to go back to court and have it overturned.

Dave

• To 'win", or even start fighting back, the Republican's making the big bucks off their Republicanism need to start opening up their wallets like the Hollywood/Facebook/Google/Soros guys are doing for the Democrat fake grassroots.

The only guy I see doing something is Mark Levin. But Twana is right until everyone starts working together all Conservative will be able to do is listen to talk radio and complain about stuff on the comment sections of webpages.

The talk radio guys have massive audiences but they never want to pick a candidate until we are stuck with a McCain or Romney they they half, halfheartedly tell us... umm... he's a good person, once you get to know him. How about picking someone a the start and supporting them through the whole main stream media telling us how dumb they are. But no we all get mad that our guy was not picked and join in with the leftards destroying our candidate.

But the main deal is conservatives have people making money of the brand, but they are banking it or using it to promote themselves so they can make more money. It's time for them to start paying for lawyers to take stuff like this to court instead of another house in Florida.

• Well then there now,  seems to me, I heard a lot, a hell of a lot of voter fraud retoric  from Geroge W. when the vote in Florida didn't go his way.  He and the Republican Party screamed bloody murder regarding the tabs on the ballot cards.  Don't misunderstand, I am not an Obama supporter, but don't tell me the Repblicdans are forbidden from questioning the vote.  If you put out BS, soon no one will listen to you at all. 

• The Republican shouldn't have to challenge such obvious Demorat voter fraud.  The Federal DOJ and the DOJ’s in every State should be investigating, correcting, and arresting all these fraud voters.

Dave

• One of the few organizations I know that's been actively after BOTH parties is JUDICIAL WATCH and Tom Fitton. They are currently SUING OWEbama and Holder for Freedom of Information Act documents that Holder is apparently blocking from a Judicial Watch investigation.  IT'S GOING TO BE ON "WE THE PEOPLE" to FORCE legal, honest elections--the FIRST STEP is force state legislatures NOW to pass PHOTO ID LAWS, we can't wait till an election year as NC and several others did last year--that gave Holder the opportunity to file lawsuits against the legislation, then run out the calendar on the lawsuits until AFTER elections were held.  The U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled PHOTO ID laws LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL--Indiana's Crawford v Marion County Election Board 553 U.S. 181.  LIBERAL JUSTICE John Paul Stevens who voted with 5 other Justices to uphold the law said of the PHOTO ID LAW: The law "is amply justified by the valid interests in protecting 'the integrity and reliability of the electoral process.'"  Stevens went on to say: "WE CANNOT CONCLUDE THAT THE STATUTE IMPOSES 'EXCESSIVELY BURDENSOME REQUIREMENTS ON ANY CLASS OF VOTERS."   It's up to the citizens of states who do not have PHOTO ID laws to force their own states to put them into effect if we ever intend to have fair, honest elections again--the RATS in the DemocRAT party know the GOP can't do a thing to them in Federal Court to stop their fraudulent elections.

This reply was deleted.