By now many, if not all are aware of some of the "facts" surrounding the Trayvon Martin tragedy.  While I was on a radio show tonight, a listener posted this link: 

http://trayvon.co.cc/

Many of the distortions that were originally put out concerning this case are now being proven to be just that...distortions.  And it has been quite evident for a long number of years, that this has been the case and will continue to be the case as long as there are different colors and races of people.  There will ALWAYS be those there to raise discontent for any number of bad reasons.  

So what makes this tragedy different?  

The level of obfuscation, outright fabrications and lies, and the degree of inflammatory rhetoric...for starters.

That is also exactly why it's NOT any different, any longer.  

We very simply will NOT survive as a nation when the level of hatred by racist "leaders" such as Sharpton and Jackson is allowed to be dispersed amongst the people, and the truth is not only ignored, but serially maligned.  

And in a concurrent incident, four black men rob, rape, torture, mutilate and brutally murder a young white couple and it goes UNMENTIONED in the MSM.  Virtual blackout of information. Go figure...

We MUST NOT allow the race-baiters, the race-mongers among us to control the dialogue.  There is simply too much at stake, and they need to be called out with the same amount of energy, with the same inflamed spirit of truth that we have against EVERY evil injustice, just as we have for the evil that resides in our White House and Congress.  Because at the end of the day, they are ONE AND THE SAME. 

The comments from "Soebarahk" or "Soetoro" or "Obama" or whoever the hell he really is, do nothing more than inflame things more....as intended.  This is DISTRACTION at it's finest, most sublime level.

Which is EXACTLY why I'm more worried than ever, that some idiot is going to start popping caps after they've reached the point of no-return, the "tipping-point", and decide it's time to start a shooting-war against our own government.  Because, realistically, that's all it's going to take for the dominoes to begin to fall...and when that happens, you can bet your life that it was part of the plan from the start...January 6, 2009.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, this article is dead on correct for the direction of this nation.  The case referred to is from Tennessee and is horrific in criminal, inhumane, torture, and hate crime behavior.  Last I heard,  the pressure was there to NOT to even make it a hate crime.  Hell, Eric Holder would not even prosecute.  If ever there is a lapse in law and order, white people should be fore-warned of this type of behavior.  Husbands and fathers will need to protect their wives and children.......as though their lives depended upon it......and much, much, worse.  When the scales of justice are no longer balanced and blind, then violence is the resultant behavior, both, on the part of the criminal and law abiding citizen.

• Forget the color.

This guy shot a kid.

Whether he was justified, or not, is to be determined.

We are one nation under God (notice the absense of a particlar religion.)

Alan Weisberger

• Alan M Weisberger from my initial news exposure I would tend to have agreed with your point that he was just a kid. However, the more of the story that's leaked past the MSM, the more I see that it's not so cut and dried. A witness has come forth who called 911 and said that Martin had Zimmerman on the ground and was assaulting him. As it turns out Zimmerman was bloodied when police arrived and had also suffered a broken nose. If I had someone on top of me beating my face with his fists, I would likely shoot him too. This additional information would tend to explain why Zimmerman was neither arrested or charged after the incident. It's unfortunate that a young person is dead, but the fact that he's black and the shooter is Hispanic has nothing to do with why Zimmerman felt compelled to protect himself. I'll leave the final verdict to a jury if it goes that far. 

• I am sick of this story. It's a shame when a kid that young gets killed, but all I see is an excuse for the MSM to use this for gun control and the race baiters to promote black on white crime. All of the sudden a hispanic is white?  Racism will not end because of Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan and the Black panthers. They won't let it. And I am tired of them beating the dead horse of slavery. Slavery ended long before any of us were born. Is there still racism from whites? Yes, from some, but that doesn't give people a license to demonize the rest of us. There is no segregation, colored bathrooms,water fountains,etc.. So it's time to stop this non sense.

• Well written James !   I think you referred in your post to an evil murder of a young white couple in Knoxville, TN.  a couple of years ago.  It was so disturbing the level of evil that was inflicted on those young Americans that it was shocking that the mainstream media NEVER covered it !  I live in TN and the only National media show that covered the gruesome crime was Michael Savage on his radio show.  If that doesn't reveal the RACISM of the liberal media in our Country nothing else will ....ever.  Now, we have the Black Panther Party putting out a bounty on Zimmerman before all the facts of the case are even known.  This is the time, we need a real President who can tone down the rage rather than increase it with his comments. Obama is so Anti American and so divisive he does all he can to divide Americans rather than unite us. He should have been defending the rule of law and stating that everyone remain calm and let the facts come out and let the justice system work. He is a disgrace .

• Thank you Micheal, and to say he is a disgrace is a gross understatement!

• The hypocrisy knows no bounds, Stingray.  And neither does the lengths that we must go to expose it continually.  We'll be all over this and more tonight, and all week, on www.blogtalkradio.com/teapartyorg.

Would love to have you and everyone else here that I know and love join us.  God Bless...Jim

Call-in @ 646-200-4032.  We'll be rolling LIVE @ 9 pm EST.

• You say it all for me. Nothing to add.

• When the majority of blacks conduct themselves in a manner such as JC Watts, Herman Cain, Allen West and Alan Keyes I will respect them.  In the mean time they get as much respect from me as they give me which is none.  I would remind you of what happened at last year's Wisconsin State Fair.  Gangs of black teenagers attacking white motorists in their cars.  What kind of respect do you call that?  Do you remember the case of the Lacrosse players?  The lame stream media jumped all over that and once again because the players were white and the accuser was black the players were immediately assumed to be guilty.  We all know how that turned out. 

• I've been watching and listen for a report on the recent incident in Oklahoma where a black kid broke into an elderly couples home, raped and beat the 85 year old woman to death and beat the 90 year old man unconscious. Not a word from the MSM.  As long as this sort of bias is allowed to continue, as a nation, we will continue to sink into the abyss.  I can't help but wonder, sometimes, if the likes of Jesse The Extortionist Jackson and Al The Fraudster Sharpton aren't trying to start a race war.  What I also don't understand is why blacks don't look to black men of honor and character such as Allen West, Alan Keyes, JC Watts, and Herman Cain as role models.

This reply was deleted.