Yesterday, I received a message to check out the website below VERY CLOSELY. After I entered the site, I was so sickened I almost couldn't continue, but I did, exploring the ENTIRE site and checking out their links. I sent out emails and posted on sites. This morning I opened an email from someone telling me that when they tried to enter the site, there was a VIRUS WARNING.I tried to enter the site to confirm, and there the warning was. The warning is identical to the warning I got when I tried to visit the site of Dr. Orly Taitz, Attorney, the morning after she filed a motion in her BIRTH CERT case, a motion that happened (if you don't already know) to contain what may be a certified copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth Certificate.Since no one is going to want to enter with this risk, the news segments I saw on FOXNews this morning will not be able to be verified. A recap: subj the angry MOB organized and financed by someone; Megyn Kelley compared the HOMEMADE signs belonging to OBAMACARE OPPOSERS with the VERY SLICK commercially printed signs carried by OBAMACARE SUPPORTERS; obvious difference, obvious who is organized and financed.THE SIGNS CARRIED BY SUPPORTERS WERE DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE.As much as it may PAIN you, it is VERY important that you TAKE A VALIUM, and then visit and explore the following site.WWW.HEALTHCAREFORAMERICA.ORGA UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION (EVERY UNION YOU CAN THINK OF, INCLUDING SEIU & UAW)A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION THAT HAS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE A TEXTBOOK OF SORTS DEDICATED TO SHUTTING DOWN OPPONENTS OF HEALTH CARE, CONTROLLING THE MEDIA, AND PUBLISHING A FALSE MESSAGE.A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION WHICH, EARLIER IN THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATED UNDER ANOTHER NAME (CAN YOU SAY ACORN?) USED THESE SAME TACTICS IN THEIR SUPPORT OF CAP & TRADE.A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY "ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA." otherwise known as BARACKOBAMA.COMWWW.APOLLOALLIANCE.ORG - OOHH! Their guru is Van Jones, OBAMA'S NEW GREEN JOBS CZAR - imagine that!WWW.TIDESCENTER.ORG - OOHHH!!! They are ORGANIZED FUNDERS AND ASSOCIATED WITH APOLLO ALLIANCE - by the way, the only page I found today that gives a "this page could not be found" msg?? FINANCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BARACK OBAMA AND HIS THUGS ARE TRYING TO BULLY US INTO GIVING UP EVERYTHING WE HOLD TRUE AS CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAFrom my original discussion posting.Visit the links to other sites you find that are affiliated. Take a GOOD LONG LOOK at the endorsers and donors. You will have to Google some of the endorsers, as their websites are, naturally, closed to the public. Visit www.barackobama.com, also. It's funny, the site indicates it is paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee and its communication is NOT authorized by any candidate or campaign. Belly Laughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At the moment, my only idea to counteract this is to send this to media outlets, and put advertisers on notice that you will no longer be patronizing their businesses as long as the local media outlets continue to ignore these bullies, especially the BIG one, Obama! Of course, your media outlets are unionized by the Communications Workers of America (CWA). Hmmm.....could it be THAT's why you never hear/see what's REALLY going on?I encourage you to also Google "health care sites" an variations. You'll find more info I'm sure.I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED INTO RELINQUISHING MY FREEDOMS!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i boggles my mind with all the clear evidence available to each and everyone of us regarding what this hussein obama regime is doing and you guys still think we can "vote out" the so called leaders.
    once again, if we want to save our country we are going to have to take up arms.
    otherwise we should just shut up and be good little obamabots.

• Shawn,
      I have to agree. The time is coming. I feel that the ONE thing that has kept people from doing so already is a lack of organization and not knowing which way the police and military are going to go. A "few" people bearing arms is NOT going to stop this madness; it HAS to be 10s of thousands doing it in concert to make a strong statement and convince the police and military that we're serious.

We have to do this before idiots like Waxman have their way.
    • I have been telling people this for over three years.  I don't see any other way.

• me neither

• Well, we are two in agreement!  If we don't move soon on something, all is lost to history.

• Interesting..... try googling Drummond Pike who is the CEO of Tides Center. You should see all of the connections, Wade Rathke, The Center For Community Change, Alan Stephen Davis (son of AARP co-founder Leonard Davis). I am not one for conspiracy theories, but man, oh man, every where you turn these people are all connected.
  • On Michelle Malkin's site today she announced that George Soros gave the HealthcareReformNow or for America site $5million. Need I say more -- same as MoveOn.org. and the rest. Same man behind it ALL. Big backer of unions. (seiu,moveon.org, and others) Google or look up "GeorgeSoros'Agenda". It is well planned since the 60's, he was biggest contributer to Obama's campaign - and Kerry's, and Clinton's and on and on................ He wants to take over the dollar like he did to the UK, and other countries around the world........... anything is possible with him.
  • i went to a protest this morning here in vegas that was mostly to protest cap and tax but anything was fair game. harry reid and al gore were supposed to be at unlv where the protest was held. there was also a counter protest of mostly union supporters as far as we could tell. again they had the pre-printed signs with obimbo symbol. signifigantly, although our protest had many american flags present, the counter protest didn't have one american flag visible. sort of tells you something doesn't it.
    • woohoo david jay!!!! excellent observation!
    • Thanks for stand u . We need more people to do just the same, non violent but many !!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.