Choose this day if you will stand up and fight OR be the horrible ones who sang hymns as loud as needed to drown out the sounds of the cries. There is no fence sitting now - You will be shot off that fence!
Will this be you? I guarantee you God did not consider this a joyful noise unto the Lord!!!
And watch yourself, many will use this to drive a wedge between our good troops and us. Vet individuals not groups as one. Are there bad ones, yes indeed but do NOT treat our good ones as if they are bad!
On the money,,,,,,,,,,, Add the billions of funding for Homeland Security and you have a bigger, stronger, and better financed civilian Army then the one in uniform. Buy the way, answering only to their boss..... The commander and chief and head of the oval office and no one elses. It took only about 8 million citizens to form and run the Nazi Party - 20% of the German population at the time - The other 80% stood motionless and quiet and were ruled by the minority. See anything familiar ?
There will be no world powers coming to the rescue here as most countries leaders would love to see the US collapse and our own freedoms disbanded. They will intentionally make sure what the United States once represented will be erased from history ( There will be no possibility of a free place in the world). The future if people continue to sit quiet and not engage has a very bad ending. Standing up once it has happened is to late.
Thanks for this article.
Lord help us JESUS!
God bless our soldiers and give them strength and guidance.
The torch is lit, Dianna... just keep it burning, till we get home. We got yer six.
We are living in a tragic time. We spend more than we take in mostly by design. The entitlement state of affairs has hit an historic level. But the real problem is far too many of the people do not know history nor do they really care.
Wake up America for the hour of reckoning fast approaches.
I concur with your assessment on the EBT... Maybe what would have been more apropos would have been to say that per capita (meaning demographically broken down) but... lumping this whole problem into one, rather than dividing it into race would be a better argument. What effects any "group" of Americans, effects us all.
If we could coordinate the resistance, we could take this country back in one or two days. The military would not have time to react. I have no idea how to communicate with all PATRIOTS.
Steven, there is no way it is going to be a 1 or 2 day battle, we may be in the longest, deadliest restoration in the history of this country. Probably years.....it will be guerilla groups fighting main fronts.
Most of us will not react in the manner everyone is assuming. We came from the same cities and farms you did, and love our nation. To hurt it would be to commit ourselves to treason along side the tyrants in offices.
Thank you very much for re-sending this..................
And I believe every word this Officer has stated. We all know it is here, we need to get organized and then move. The battle awaits, I would rather die on two feet than being a slave to communism.
I will agree with the statements made in this commentary; though I also will add that many, not all but, many young soldiers and Marines understand what is going on. Most, do not support this kind of regime shift. Most who join the military, still, are inclined so due to having been taught the value of patriotism and the preservation of our Constitution.
It is true that many good Service people, not only Generals, are being forced out. Some are being told they are deficient, medically. Others, for reasons having to do with funding. This whole scenario may seem far fetched, but I can tell you that it was entertained not so long before. This veteran was privy to discussions with his own command, who questioned rumors and communicae that suggested a time neared for the total disarmament of the populace, all in the name of national security and safety. This was the reason I, as a young soldier, severed my tie to the military in 1995 and took a 6 ear sabbatical during much of the Clinton Administration. Some would call me a fool, for by now I would be retired. But I look at retirement as useless, if one must sacrifice their convictions to get there. I am glad, many good people stayed and were still there when I re-entered the service in 2001, 6 months prior to 9-11... Who knew the turn of events that was about to take place?
Patriots, Military personnel, Militia, Citizens of this great nation... heed the signs. I challenge you to read but a few chapters in history to see the same tactics unfolding. It appears cyclic, does it not? but if we keep returning to the one common denominator, tyranny... why do we allow it to happen? Is it an inane human need for suffering, to have the need to take things to the brink of disaster, to build hope... in order to justify our existence through having to re-take our freedom? If this is so, then Human kind has not and will never learn. I think we are capable of certain perceptions, which should never be shunned, and always should be heeded.
The author of this commentary wrote of a conversation describing various stressors to our situation; one of which being race. This is simple people... There is only one race on this planet... the human race. Period. (this last quote borrowed from POTUS... and intended to mean "that is all") Any group of people with certain similar features can whine and complain about their ancestors being enslaved, impoverished, oppressed by another group or even their own. What it boils down to is there is right, and wrong. K.I.S.S.- Keep it Simple Stupid. So let's drop all the BS about this "race" that "race"... ok? Because you may have been the "victim" of what is called a racial slur... BIG DEAL; Suck it up Buttercup! Sticks and friggin stones! We all have steriotypes about our ethnicity... hey, some of that shit is friggin funny... Laugh! You may actually agree a little... and be a big enough person to stand up and explain politely if you are offended, don't get vigilant over the small stuff. And if you're the one saying the stuff, and someone asks you to stop... can you be a big enough person to say, sorry and move on? For the love of Christ.
But none of us, has been a slave... none of us in America have been oppressed to the point that we do not have the capability to change our paths. NONE. And those that say otherwise, are fools or those that are too lazy to bust their hump to make their lives better. But I will say this, a growing majority of people are becoming slaves; to a system that cares for them no more than the Tax money or the Vote they provide to that system. Slavery, isn't always found at the hands of chains and shackles. Our bindings will come in different forms. Bio Chip please.
I have often sent this message, and rarely received an honest reply... "Where will you stand when the call to preserve our liberty comes?" Most sit in shame when they truly ask themselves that question. Knowing full well that they would not even lift a pen to paper to join in the GWOT or previous wars. (for those not knowing, GWOT refers to the Global War on Terror... you know, that crap we been doing since 11 September 2001?) This is not to say that any ill will is held for those that found service not to fit their taste but I do judge those who would cry about their freedoms being eroded, while doing nothing to prevent it, or worse... those who would never lend a hand to regain it. Too often I hear references made to our Military, our military... preserving our freedom. Remember history people... (wait, what am I saying? This is what got us here in the first place... this Common Core lack of real history education system.) But if you will, follow me here.
The founders of our nation understood that standing Armies were the bane of liberty. following the War between the States, the shift to a central government platform eroded some of the State's right to govern itself. In the early 1900's our military ceased pulling from Militia's both State and Local, for building armies, and went to creating a large Standing force under the guise of the "new threat" to mankind. Our political structure has always played upon the laziness of the masses to raise its level of control upon them. And all to sheepishly, more and more follow.
So we have asked you one question which, if you truly have a patriotic bone in your body, or have conviction "one" of the preservation of our Bill of Rights and Constitution, should be weighing on your mind right now, so let's move on to the next one for those who don't. I often wonder what kind of man or woman it takes to be willing to become a slave to this threat to Liberty. Trying as hard as I may, having taken in some of what liberal socialists in my College Education have tried to force feed me, I place myself in the position of these types of people. Let me see... I want to be paid, though I do not earn it, or earn it all. I am always seeking more. I want to be ever entertained, so though I haven't a property to call my own, nor maybe a job, I sit at home and watch my 60+ inch television, focus all my time and energy on my iPhone (which I have never owned) and worry more about what the Chicago Bears are doing than those things that really affect life itself.
Until... (and here comes the question), the system fails, much of the entertainment I was accustomed to is censored or banned; I no longer receive my "entitlements" (ha, that's a laugh) and my kids are starving... why? Because I was not only a crappy parent... I was a poor example of a human being. I watched as soldiers died so that I could get free stuff from an overly controlling and unappreciative government. I never lent a hand to my neighbors, because I was too busy taking from everyone else and had nothing to give. I whine and complain about issues that really are of no concern, but want others to take care of these issues for me... yeah, sorry, but that is about as far as I care to put myself in those shoes. Puke!
So what are you going to do when this all crashes down? (tactical pause for IQ check... ) Ok, move out and draw fire, heroes. What have you done? (pass the gear oil... transmission starting to seize up)... Some of you have answers to these questions. And though they may not be the perfect answer... I am proud of you (not like my opinion matters) but you are thinking worst case scenario.
Now getting back to a few items that lead to zero planning, or what we at the 91st Volunteer Infantry like to call, Sheeple-ism. These are all excuses or claims that I or my fellow patriots have heard over the past two decades.
1. What can one man do? They will squash you like a bug if you buck the system.
- Answer: BS! How many of you rare blaming Obama for all this? Sure he's the worst president we have had, when you base the comparison upon Constitutional issues and holding to our form of Government. But truly, there are many more behind the scenes and in front that are pushing this dead horse over the cliff. Still, he is the mouthpiece... he has the capability to take this thing one way or the other all at that podium he uses. So, can one person make a difference? Hells-to-the-yes! Even if you only communicate with one other person, you made them think. If you train one or two more people in gardening, preparation, skillcraft or weapon mastery... you are one up! And that grows exponentially. So if you are still sitting there... you may want to get clipper and cut those roots that are growing between your ass and couch.
2. But if I speak out, they are listening and will find me... persecute me... kill me.
- Answer: (and I hate coining movie quotes, but all the good ones are gone and likely most of the people that really need to read this are sitting in front of the Boob tube anyway... ) "Every man dies. Not every man truly lives." or "What we do in life, echoes in eternity!" "THIS IS SPARTA!" (no wait,,, wrong quote... getting carried away here...) You get the picture? Do you really want to be lying in your death bed, craping in a depends, thinking about the greatest fight of mankind's history, wishing you had done your duty to ensure those children and grandchildren standing around you had a legacy of freedom, no more infringed upon, than that which was handed down unto your generation? Will your children ask you, one day, "Daddy, why didn't you and your friends make those bad men go away so we could be free?" What will be your response? Or here is one.. and I like this one because with so little effort from all of us, it is probable... "Daddy, what was your part in the second war for independence?" huh, yeah, he went there.
Look, we know they are listening, but I can tell you from experience, there are many of "them" who believe like most of us... they are just unknown to you. Yeah, I forgot to tell you, ya'll don't get the memo, cause ya'll ain't got that TS-SCI clearance. The instructions on the HALO Box didn't tell you that you don't get daily in briefs from the pentagon with that game, did it. Yes yes, even on level 32... Sorry, NVidia and EA games is working on it though, for all you arm chair generals out there. And don't ya think that if everyone spoke up at once... the resounding noise would demand an ear be lent?
3. I don't have the time or money to get involved.
-B%^^ S&*#! If a soldier has the blood to bleed for your "assumed" freedom, you have the time to lay pen to paper, finger to keyboard and mouth to phone, while we still have means to petition for grievance. And when (not if) the time comes to lay shoulder to buttstock, maybe you didn't heed the warnings... maybe you didn't save the few hundred dollars it would cost you to pick up even the cheapest of rifles (an SKS) and 200 rounds of ammunition... maybe you were in a coma for the past 20 years and unable to make the purchase... or were not born until recently (in which case, never fear... there will be plenty of munitions lying around... we got you, you're excused)... yeah, piss poor planning is never good. Ever hear of a butter-knife brigade? Simple process even the Russians used in WWII. One man has a rifle, then next is the ammo bearer. If one falls... there's your weapon... or, if you are clever and well trained, you combine forces and take the other sides arms. Wow... see. Hope ya'll put the 60 watt bulbs in, cause there's more juice coming; don't want ya to burn out on me.
4. Or, so you're a pacifist... yeah but see, so sayeth'd many an individual throughout history that was tossed to the lions, splayed out by the Gladius, beaten by whip, led to the chambers... Shoulda, woulda, coulda... Dead is dead... imprisoned might as well be. Fight, while you have a chance... or at least help others to fight, by giving support. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.
5. Who will take care of my family if I die?
- Answer: America? I care not what your religion, skin color, opinion... may be, this is your family. Who cares for the families of fallen Warriors now? We all do... so stop shining! Think about this... you are not alone in your thinking. Staying silent only keeps you afraid and isolated. If we all voice our concern, maybe none of this would be necessary... maybe someone in office would head the warnings... maybe we could secure liberty, take care of our own poor and focus on our nation rather than those that would do us harm, and things could get back to how they should be. But if not, still, we push on as a group. we tend to our wounded, and lay to rest our fallen, we pick up the guide-on and ever forward push.
6. But I don't want to be affiliated with any of them kooks out there.
- Answer: So it's kooky to love your nation? It's kooky to talk about the principles that founded this nation and how the true progress that has been made over the past 237 years is that those rights were granted openly to all people who would call themselves an American Citizen? Wow... really? Sure, we have all seen many a tyrade on TV, where some "good old boy" goes off ranting about "Dey ain't gunna get mah guns... " or "dem black hel-e-copers"... I get it. But hey there skippy... he's got passion. Education, maybe not, but where's your "Columbia" degree? And even if you do have one, is it right to spit in the face of a fellow patriot? Give a brother a chance.
7. (Here's one of my personal favorites) "Those Militia's be all bout white trash and racists."
- Answer: Utter nonsense. We've had people of all religions, creeds and skin color standing next to us. Sure, though I find it ignorant for anyone to take a person's skin color into account when they should be judging solely upon character and conviction, our first Amendment right guarantees our right to be as intelligent or retarded as one seeks to be. I have fought, bled and lost family and friend so these idiots could believe what they want... it only motivates me more, when a black guy calls me "crakkah" to show him otherwise, who is under this skin. The ability to understand liberty, to defend it and uphold it, knows no color, my friend. Hell, I have 450 Ugandans, about 600 Sierra Leoni's and many Kenyans, that I have trained and cared for in Iraq that I would pit against anyone if we could just get them over here... oh yeah, they'd fight with us... and guess what? Not a one of them is white or even Asian... Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find one that you could call brown...SO! What does it matter? It doesn't matter at all.
So, I would apologize not at all for my candor in this response. I con only type so much in 30 minutes and frankly, those that get it, get it. Those that don't, move along... It is good to point out the position of our political body and how our nation is eroding. We have known this for years but so many have given up. Now it comes to the hard battle. They are trying to scare you. For some, it is working. For most of us who have faced death, bring that shit.
My hope (and again, as if my opinion matters, but...) is that when that time comes that someone becomes over zealous in destroying our nation... someone will stand by my side in defense of this nation. Be they male or female, white, black brown, yellow, purple... And if is my time to be called home, I only ask that I die in a hot smoking pile of my own empty brass, overlooking a field of my fallen enemies.
Sean, you're certainly a long-winded character, but I have to admit, I agree with every word. Your question of "where will you stand when the time comes to fight for our liberty? (well maybe not an exact quote but close). My answer is if I manage to live long enough I will not be sitting here at this damn keyboard. Like you and many others here I swore an oath to defend this Constitution against ALL enemies foreign AND Domestic. That oath has no expiration date associated with it as I'm sure you know. But that simple oath (to the Constitution) does not refer to just that little piece of parchment paper that it was written on. It does not refer to a set of documents that we call our Constitution. Sure those are part of it, but It really refers to America, it refers to our American liberties, our freedoms, our GOD given inalienable rights as human beings. And it refers to those rights and liberties of all our families, our children, grandchildren, and all those who may come after us.
No Sean, when the time comes I will not be sitting here at this keyboard. I intend to be right up front in their faces doing as much as I possibly can to honor that oath I swore back in 1960. I just hope I'm not alone.