Wisconsin Senator's Son Beaten to Pulp by Anti-Romney Thugs

Breitbart

Early Friday morning, thugs presumably supporting President Obama beat up the son of Wisconsin State Senator Neal Kedzie outside of his apartment in Whitewater. Kedzie caught the two men removing a Romney sign outside of his apartment around two o'clock in the morning. After telling them to put the signs back, one of the thugs attacked Kedzie and then put him in a choke hold and continued to beat his head.

Mark Belling spoke to the Senator’s son Sean on the radio earlier today. Sean Kedzie told Belling he was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with possible skull and eye socket fractures.

Here is statement released by the Senator’s office:

Unsaved Preview Document

Views: 794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just look at the History of Hitlers time and then look at what has gone on for the last 5 years.. The only differance is time....between the 2....

Habanero and Jalapenyo Peppers when rubbed around the signs perimeters will let such vandals know that they tackled something "To Hot To Handle"  Your dogs daily deposit placed directly below the sign, (covered with a little grass), will let them also know that they really "stepped in it"  LOL - say Alfie; they do have "their heads" up in Wisconsin

http://www.mavensearch.com/synagogues/synagogues.asp, , http://www.aawc.com/Zaac.html , http://www.obamasrealfather.com/  - -You'll find many e-mails to contact just by using GOOGLE.  When you've done as many as I have you'll be able to "PROUDLY" join me in FEMA camp if the "DICTATOR" gets elected again.  At least I know that having sent thousands of e-mails with supporting evidence, (various sources), I shall have tried to save the country.  I have little or no Respect for the chatters, prattlers, whiners and complainers who take nothing to their communities or America at large. G-d Save us. 

Attachments:

DHA DO YOU THINK THEY MIGHT BE UNION THUGS ( OBAMA UNION THUGS ).

I can believe this has happened. And I would usually not say something like this. I have seen this world turn completely around. And I am not that old.... I miss the world I grew up in.... I would NEVER allow my child to walk outside alone. 

These thugs, evil people, have no better way of expressing themselves. And that's the world today. HATE, HATRED. Most definitely a hate crime. "An eye for an eye".... needs to be brought back. The justice system needs to be harsh and swift. 

On election day I foresee it will be a very violent time. I would suggest that no one go alone. Mr Kedzie, you are in my thoughts and prayers and for those committing this crime - to hell with you.

Wendy... I agree. I was born in the early 50's and grew up in the 50's and 60's. This kind craziness was almost unheard of or at least extremely rare.

In Wisconsin, a Wisconsin citizen can get a conceal-carry permit. In this case Open-Carry might have made these two thugs a little less brave.

There is going to be an all out assault on all of us by the traitor's cronies.  They will attack our infrastructure and there will be terror unlike anything we have seen before.  Get ready folks.  It's going to be very, very ugly.

Dear Lord bless give him and give him a speedy recovery. Bring America back to you JESUS!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service