I am sorry that this does not have anything to do with OAS, but in case a few of you are able to call to defeat assisted suicide in CT:

Call to Action
URGENT! Ask Public Health Committee to Vote NO on HB 5326, Assisted Suicide Bill!

The Public Health Committee has until next Friday, March 28th, to vote on the Assisted Suicide bill HB 5326 (AN ACT CONCERNING COMPASSIONATE AID IN DYING FOR TERMINALLY ILL PATIENTS) or it will "die in Committee."

Family Institute of Connecticut Action needs as many people as possible to contact the members of the Public Health Committee every day between now and March 28th and ask them to vote NO on HB 5326. Having the Assisted Suicide bill "die in Committee," either through lack of a vote or by the Committee voting NO, is exactly what we want.

Here is the Committee's contact information:

PUBLIC HEALTH COMMITTEE MEMBERS:

Senators: Democrats (D) 800-842-1420 Republicans (R) 800-842-1421

Terry Gerratana (D) (Co-Chair) Email: Gerratana@senatedems.ct.gov
Gayle Slossberg (D) Slossberg@senatedems.ct.gov
Gary Holder-Winfield (D) Gary.Holder-Winfield@cga.ct.gov
Anthony Musto (D) Musto@senatedems.ct.gov
Jason Welch (R) Jason.Welch@cga.ct.gov
Robert Kane (R) Rob.Kane@cga.ct.gov

Representatives: Democrats (D) 800-842-8267 Republicans (R) 800-842-1423

Susan Johnson (D) (Co-Chair) Email: Susan.Johnson@cga.ct.gov
Philip Miller (D) Philip.Miller@cga.ct.gov
David Alexander (D) David.Alexander@cga.ct.gov
David Arconti (D) David.Arconti@cga.ct.gov
Michelle Cook (D) Michelle.Cook@cga.ct.gov
Theresa Conroy (D) Theresa.Conroy@cga.ct.gov
Mike Demicco (D) Mike.Demicco@cga.ct.gov
James Maroney (D) James.Maroney@cga.ct.gov
Emmett Riley (D) Emmett.Riley@cga.ct.gov
Kevin Ryan (D) Kevin.Ryan@cga.ct.gov
Peggy Sayers (D) Peggy.Sayers@cga.ct.gov
Peter Tercyak (D) Peter.Tercyak@cga.ct.gov
Patricia Widlitz (D) Patricia.Widlitz@cga.ct.gov
David Zoni (D) David.Zoni@cga.ct.gov
Prasad Srinivasan (R) Prasad.Srinivasan@housegop.ct.gov
Whit Betts (R) Whit.Betts@housegop.ct.gov
Christopher Davis (R) Christopher.Davis@housegop.ct.gov
DebraLee Hovey (R) DebraLee.Hovey@housegop.ct.gov
Themis Klarides (R) Themis.Klarides@housegop.ct.gov
Jason Perillo (R) Jason.Perillo@housegop.ct.gov
David Scribner (R) David.Scribner@housegop.ct.gov
Melissa Ziobron (R) Melissa.Ziobron@housegop.ct.gov

You can also contact your own state senator and state representative by clicking the link below.

Click the link below to log in and send your message:
https://www.votervoice.net/link/target/fict/MPNJNq36M.aspx

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

My letter

I am asking you ******, to please vote no on HB 5326. I am an RN and have been working in Hartford. I hope you can appreciate what is like for a health care provider to have to implement laws (injecting my patients) that will force myself and others like me, weather we agree or not to end the life of our patients. Public officials who will never have my intimate understanding of what that is like or will ever have known that the weeping of family members weather they all agree or not was as a direct result of injection. To even consider this type of bill is to proclaim your complete short sided view of real life situations you put innocent people in, through, under, and over the "ringer"

Blake Smith RN BSN

I am unable to call due to my area code on my phone but I did what I could with email hope it makes some difference... I also called in to a radio talk show during the morning drive to voice my views as well just a few days ago. I may be from Idaho but this is something we all must STOP! ENOUGH ALL READY!!!!!

Blake,
Your letter is great! Thanks for writing it.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service