Constitutional Emergency

Michigan Officials Couldn't Care Less
::
Open Forums -> America's Forum

Whether or not the man in the White House is qualified to be President is of no concern to Michigan's Secretary of State and Attorney General.

An urgent letter was sent to Michigan Secretary of State, Terri Lynn Land just prior to the December election certification. The letter was copied to Michigan Attorney General, Mike Cox as well.

The letter to Land strongly reminds the Secretary of State that she had an obligation by virtue of her oath of office to ensure that the candidate who was seeking the Presidency of the United States and garnering votes for that purpose in the State of Michigan is indeed qualified to do so. If not, She had an obligation to refrain from certifying the Obama votes in Michigan. Furthermore, if indeed a potentially invalid election were certified by the Secretary, then this is a matter that should prompt the concern of the State's top prosecuting authority.

I never even received the grace of a reply from the Secretary's office. I did, however, receive a reply from Mr. Cox' office. Below is the text of his short response:

Dear Mr. Flynn:

Re: Citizen Inquiry No. 2008-3040233-A

I have received your letter concerning President Obama's birth certificate. You indicated in your letter that you are very concerned about whether or not he is a natural born citizen of the United States of America. You have asked this office to review the matter.

Challenges to the qualifications of a candidate for President are governed under Federal law and are outside the review of this Office. Likewise, the Michigan Attorney General's Office has no oversight or authority over the United States Congress, the body that certifies Presidential elections. I refer you to Federal authorities for further information.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns with me.

Sincerely yours,

Mike Cox
Attorney General

The Attorney General either didn't read the letter, totally misunderstood its purpose, or he simply chooses to disregard the issue, which I'm sure you will agree is the likeliest of the three scenarios.

The truth is Terry Lynn Land does not care if Obama isn't qualified to be President. Mike Cox likewise does not care and goes the extra step to insult our intelligence by inferring that we directed our concerns to the wrong authority.

continue reading at:
http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3086&pos...

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

SNAFU
Cox understood your letter. Visit Leo D'Onofrio's blog: http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/ to getcha up to speed on this issue.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service