Constitutional Emergency

Hello all new members,

Please introduce yourself here.

My name is mike and i would be glad to help you on all matters,

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

hello, my name is jimmy. i have been living in ri since 2003 where before that i was born and raised in the beautiful state of "live free or die" state (nh). i plan on going back to my home state this year sometime. i found out about oas about s month ago or so. i believe in this movement deeply and i am glad that this will be happening. i am currently unemployed for the past 12 months or so and have ample time for support. i have a 5 passenger 4 door car and can drive if needed. i think taking a bus or train into DC would be more appropriate towards the end of travel especially, due to the traffic that would be involved in this movement. my only concern is that the weekend (fri, sat, sun) of this oas movement I have my 6yr old girl as her mother works that weekend. i am making reservations with family back in nh to see if they can take her. no way would i bring her to something like this due to unpredictable scenarios. i am 90% sure i can get a sitter for this weekend. as of now i have not talked to anyone on this site about plans so i am open to starting that dialogue asap. thanks and i hope and pray that this all goes well and true change can take place where it's needed most, at the top!

cheers,

jimmy

Hello jimmy sorry i have been away but i am back ....I hear you on that taking the train or bus ...I think i will take a bus not sure yet.If you would like to travel with me let me know.You could always drive to my house then we could travel together to DC i have no one from my state going.Lazy idk but i sure tried....I hope you see this message .If anything friend me on Facebook.My name on there is Sine Larva ...Alright thank you for getting back to me and hope you write back .

Mike T  Wudtke

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service