Constitutional Emergency

The Stokes County Militia will have boots on the Ground in DC on May 16 and looking to meet up with other NC Militia Groups there. Any others interested?

Views: 766

Replies to This Discussion

Steve, I probably will be there with any positive luck. I am a terrible typer and would much prefer to talk on the phone. Please give me a call at 919 349 3620. Thanks,  Pete Morley

hey pete this is bill Goodwin xo of nc  are you signed up on the oas site  we are reorganizing and need your help  you may be patriot steve I don't know and I hate to type to

I'll be there. I'm packing for a week and hope to meet my NC brothers and sisters.

hey this is bill Goodwin nc xo we are tring to get everyone to the oas site and signed up I hope you are . read my post I am tring to see where everyone is at basically so we can reorganize. thanks

I'll be there!!!  NC native but have no militia group... much to my chagrin!lol

hey tish heard a lot about you from larry, we are tring to get every one to the oas site and get them signed up so I can see where everyone is at locationally  east west central and reorganize come sign in email me and we will start recruiting and put feet in those boots and have a presence felt.  thanks

Anyone in the Rutherford, Cleveland County area looking to work on getting a group together can contact me at greatcirclesailor@msn.com  I lived in MD between 98-07 and have a lot of first hand knowledge of the DC area. I am planning to be there on the 16th and staying as long as possible. I'm working on some logistics for supplies.

The time has come take back that which has be systematically eroded. Long live the American Spirit!

Paul

Paul I lived in Baltimore till I was 18,then I moved down here and decided to stay. I live here in Cleveland county and I have been wanting to join a group for the better part of 2 years so if you find more individuals who are interested in this endeavor please let me know.

Michael, I have been looking for some land to set up a compound on. I work with several ex- military who are loosely connected. and I hope to solidify a group soon. I work as the Mfg. Engineer at an arms manufacturing co in Spindale. If your interested in moving forward in putting a group together contact me at the above e-mail address and I'll get you my contact info.

Paul

But what do we mean by the American Revolution? Do we mean the American war? The Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution.

John Adams

check your e-mail Paul

hey mike I am bill Goodwin the nc xo we are tring to get a head count and locations basic if you private to reorganize and go back to battle.  my e mail is valcery@gmail.com or look me up on the oas site

hey sent you an email I hope you can switch over and sign up and help us organize  sign up or send me an e mail

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service