Constitutional Emergency

TO ALL OAS MEMBERS PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE NC OAS SITE SO WE CAN BEGIN TO COMMUNICATE BETTER WITH EACH OTHER  I ONLY ASK FOR GOOD LOCATIONS. ALSO LETS TRY TO USE THE OAS SITE WITH ALL ITS ABILITIES INCLUDING EMAIL.

NOW JASON B IS WORKING ON A NEW FACEBOOK SITE THAT IS CLOSED OR SOMEONE NEEDS TO VETT YOU SO YOU CAN JOIN IN ON THE DISCUSSIONS. THIS WILL HELP KEEP TROLLS OUT AND MALCONTENTS ALSO. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME OR PLACE IT ON THE OAS SITE OR BOTH PFA AND OAS SO IT CAN BE ADDRESSED. IT IS TIME TO WORK ON GETTING BOOTS TO PUT ON THE GROUND IN DC AND RECRUIT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY AS WELL AS MINE LETS WORK TOGETHER AND "MAKE IT SO"

BILL GOODWIN XO

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Let's do it...

have you found me yet

have you found me yet

go to NC OAS on face book and send a friendship message I will let you in so you can post any OAS material  where do you live apx lookin to set up a piggy back ride to DC for Flag days

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service