CRITICAL URGENT NOTICE FROM SHERIFF MACK

If you have an account with PayPal and/or eBay (owns PayPal) raise HELL with them! This is not the first time they've seized funds and refused to release them to a recipient.

This received from: Terry Dodd

Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:50 AM
To: Recipient List Suppressed
Subject: SERIOUS URGENT NOTICE FROM SHERIFF MACK

URGENT NOTICE

I just spoke to Sheriff Mack and was advised that PayPal has frozen that portion of the funds donated through PayPal ($40,000+) for the Constitutional Sheriff's Conference.   PayPal has refused to release the funds and have stated that they may refund the donations to the donors.   They have cited no violation of law or online regulation.  They inquired if CSPOA.org was a 501C(3) and excused their actions on fear that the IRS would fine them.  Apparently someone opposing sheriffs learning they are not alone in their desire to live up to their oaths of office is involved.

Please post this notice to your membership and mailing list!

The conference is going to go forward as planned.  Undaunted, Sheriff Mack is asking for patriots across the country to assist him ASAP by mailing donations directly to CSPOA to help cover the convention obligations and sheriff reimbursements.

To send checks, money orders, silver or cash mail to:
CSPOA, 112 Ridgewood Dr.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE PAYPAL

You may want to consider boycotting PayPal.  There are other alternatives available for your personal use for online transactions.  You may want to demand that PayPal release these funds to CSPOA or demand a refund if you donated via PayPal.

See Conference information here: http://www.countysheriffproject.org/

Sheriff Mack's Website: http://www.cspoa.org/intro.php

Thank you for your assistance!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just canceled all my business with PayPal and explained, very politely, why.  To make it short, I told them they were behaving like baraka obama and that I did not them to decide where I would spend my money.

• I have not used Pay-Pal in over a year.  I don't trust them.

• Well, this is definitely a "Constitutional Emergency" if the federal govt. in fact  influenced PayPal to freeze funds. I was getting sick of PayPal anyway, with their high-handed techniques and confiscatory fees. We can do without them, if it becomes necessary, and it might be, if this is true.

• I canceled my PayPal account a few years ago, Ironically I opened another PayPal account just 2 weeks ago.  Felt it would be safe easy way to transfer money for donations!! Guess I was wrong.  If this proves to be true, I will cancel this PayPal account and my EBay account and just do it the old fashion way through snail mail.  

• THIS Conference: http://www.constitutionpreservation.org/articles/october-4-2011/let...

Michael Badnarik confirmed this was true with me on 1-13 9:20 P.M. PT. He says that they WILL go ahead with the conference and are soliciting loans from any and all friends.

CONSTITUTION PRESERVATION TRUST
    c/o 4144 Henry Avenue
    Hammond, Indiana  46327

http://venturacountyteaparty.ning.com/profiles/blogs/critical-urgen...

a letter from Sheriff Richard Mack | Constitution Preservation
  • I just called PayPal and although it took some maneuvering and patience to get through their automated nonsense...I finally got through to customer service and a very thick accent...probably located somewhere in India or Pakistan.  I responded with 'no account' and then kept repeating 'general question' and 'speak to a representative' before it finally gave up and transferred me to a live person.

I asked if they were holding the money for this organization because I wanted to use them to make a donation but did not wish to do so if they were pulling a political ploy and accepting donations only to hold them from the recipient.  She tried to deny that they were doing this and said they could not 'hold' donations like that.  She then tried to get me to do the transaction.  I told her she was lying and that there would be complaints filed with any and all federal and state agencies.  I told her that the information regarding the liberal organization she works for is spreading like wildfire and it would cost them untold income.  I told her to please inform her employers that angry citizens are spreading this information nationally and internationally because this is not the first time they have held funds they have no right to hold due to their political leanings and that I hope they lose their jobs and the company goes bust...notwithstanding any possible criminal charges that might be forthcoming.

Anyone who has made donations which are being held in limbo needs to file complaints with authorities starting with their local police department.  We need to flood them with calls to the sales and customer service departments, emails and letters and I hope everyone who has an account closes it immediately and informs them as to why they are doing so.  Actions have consequences and their negative actions need to be met with negative consequences without delay so they know what caused the loss of income.

We can only hope that there is a paper trail which exposes the deliberate intent to harm the CSPOA.  I would think that a sheriff would know how to investigate this and which agencies are responsible for any illegal act that might be involved.

The reach of those who wish to bring down America is insidious and deep.

The customer service number is 888-221-1161.  Hours are Pacific time 6 am to 10 pm sat/sun  4 am to 10 pm weekdays.

The Sales number is 888-818-3912   8 am to 6 pm Central time.

Make the calls and pass this info along to everyone on your lists.

• Sent to:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8...

We have been informed by Sheriff Mack that you have frozen $40,000 in funds for the Sheriff's Conference in Phoenix on 1/29. Some of our members have contributed and are furious. Please explain well and immediately, and take steps to rectify this, or many of us will stop using PayPal.

The event is now in jeopardy, which was exactly the intention of the instigator. This is an outrageous violation of the 1st Amendment on an extremely flimsy pretext.

• Just decided to be on the safe side.  Just came from PayPal and just closed my account.  Beats using my phone mins for them to give me the run around.  They have a comment section so I spoke my peace. Even had 14 characters left and I can be long winded lol. They persist and keep trying to keep you from closing your account, but just keep clicking "continue" page after page.  You'll get it closed out.  I was ticked so I'm sure I'll get emails or a phone call (I didn't get out of line) but informed them in my opinion by not having sent $40,000 + and freezing that money they have stolen from everyone who made donations!! My Visa is secure and replaces 100% of money's I lose to no fault of my own.  I know cause they have done it twice for me. Thus I don't need PayPal.  If any site requires me to pay with Pay Pal I'll just go elsewhere with my business.  Word of this needs passed to other sites. 

• I cancelled my pay pal and put this as the reason.

I had only opened one last week - glad to cancel it. 

• Interesting that I cancelled my PayPal account yesterday.......not aware of this situation.  I was not satisfied with PayPal for other reasons.

This reply was deleted.