Constitutional Emergency

Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people and he’s is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” it’s resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

“I’m thinking worse case scenario,” Judge Head explained. “Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe…we’re not just talking a few riots or demonstrations.”

The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

“I don’t want rookies,” Head said flatly. “I want trained, equip and seasoned veteran officers to back me.”

read rest and listen to audio here.

Views: 1535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone supporting this now non Judge has either not read that statement correctly,all the way thru,or is non American!

Mr.? Creature currently allowed by all to take over the Office of U S President,was not,thus is not President,nor ever can be,so can not be legally elected thus there is no re election of that creature.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations.

This is Treason,even by one properly elected & serving,again,one does not properly support or encourage this.

China is a possibility,Russian armed troops on American soil already is a fact,they just had official first ever war games here,invited by the creature,care2 guess why it would do that at this time period?

Another site does not know if reports are true,but has reported getting many reports of many long train loads of U S tanks rolling thru Burbank,Ca in non desert camo recently,again,if true,look at this time period.

Right now,former Judge Head,needs to be placed off job,& indited for Treason.

I do not understand your comments here Occupant? Who are you saying committed treason? Why are you saying anyone supporting this now non judge etc... Please explain what your talking about here.

I saw this article on a Fox news link on face book yesterday and it read a little differently. I did not watch the video, I would rather read it. I am going back to watch the video later now. From what I read the judge asked his county sheriff if he would back him up and the sheriff said yes but I need more money to hire now and train new deputies because I don't want rookies if this happens. Also at the beginning the judge did not jump directly into the civil war scenario, he talked about unrest and riots etc.. I'll post a link if I can find it again.

Here is the link to Fox Nation that I saw yesterday. I feel as though it has changed a little by way of being edited? Maybe I just read it wrong the first time but I remember it had a few more details than this before...

http://nation.foxnews.com/texas/2012/08/22/texas-judge-warns-civil-...

Long trains loaded with Armor Vehicles have been passing through San Bernadino CA. for years headed to Fort Erwin and the Joint Readiness Training Center. The army conducts huge 'War Games' there...just saying,.

What I find interesting is how there is an ever growing concern/expectation of "Civil War" in our country.  

Are you aware of the fact that DHS has ordered enough ammunition to shoot every citizen of the United States FIVE times?  If you haven't checked it out you should see what they are buying!  

Do the words "hollow-point" mean anything to you?

WHY?

Sure, hollow point is the only thing I buy, got a couple thousand rounds now and buying more today.

I think i have mis read this,but the part letting one know this Judge is on our side,not the creatures did not seem obvious,but i noted it in the comments section ,& if it is true,then keep the Judge,have him go further by calling out the milita's now for active pratcie & coordination with both police & sheriffs dept.'s.

If the general public is told to come see some of this,perhaps more will now join while there is minimal time to at least get them equipped,find what they know,work on what they need.

Why is there only one person taking this action,& what should be done about the official claiming all the People of this area are anti Black,not anti Prez re that creature.

Even some of the ostrages have been lifting their heads from the sand,letting all know just how definitely late it is,& that those thinking which way America's going are correct,but it also might say America is too far gone to change it's path now.

Two States America & American's can not afford to lose are Texas & California,as these two do America's oil refining,as well as major food production & refining,both needed for war,once underground,tanks likely could only be attacked,but that loses them as a supply,needing more to attack while in convoy to acquire for oneself.

This is scary, In 09 or 10 I stumbled across a russian tv interview with a top official, and he said that Russia and China will split America because Obama will increase the debt so much we cant pay it back ,  to do so he will sell federal lands and mineral rights to the debtors. Russia intends on buying the notes and taking the land for itself. I thought he was crazy, that could never happen in America no matter who is in the White house. Now after seeing the articles on ammo, and how Holder and Naplotano are handling security, how Ice has their hands tied, and talking with the yuts of this land, something is coming. I think the big O wants a global wealth redistribution, and make us pay for all the years of our prosperity. He and his pals don't understand that our prosperity helps other countries prosper and that countries without the morals we have ( which are slipping away) will step in and destroy everything. I just hope and pray we are all wrong, but I fear we are not. God help us all!

To Katy:

"I read last year  that Hillary made a trip to china in which she literally gave China the title to all our federal lands"

Please show where you read this and....when you say "literally" do you mean she did or she maybe did not.

Kudos to the Judge for drawing our attention to the actions of the present occupiers of the White House; they have repeatedly violated our sovereignty. Hillary Clinton, a traitor to her country, placed the State of Arizona's legal protection initiatives under the review of the United Nations, and illegally obstructed the protection of Arizona (in this case) from invasion and obstructed Jan Brewer and Sherriff Joe Arpaio and the will of the American people by these insidious actions. Judge Tom Head, it seems to me, has considered the possibility of this expansion into Texas. He has the evidence of their intent! He is simply predicting...look, in a few years is he gonna be able to say, "I told you so!"

RSS

About

Harry Riley created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Harry Riley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service