Constitutional Emergency

Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people and he’s is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” it’s resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

“I’m thinking worse case scenario,” Judge Head explained. “Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe…we’re not just talking a few riots or demonstrations.”

The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

“I don’t want rookies,” Head said flatly. “I want trained, equip and seasoned veteran officers to back me.”

read rest and listen to audio here.

Views: 1543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul. i,m surprised that being you are a pessimist you even took the time to write.Deception is a manifestation of thoughts and ideas negatively influenced to produce harm or cloud reality,so change does occur one way or an other.

If the Congress of the United States would do it,s job and listen to the American people there would be peace in the land and a government to be proud of,unfortunately with a fraud and usurper illegal alien it,s a crying shame Judge that you even have to be thinking and expressing yourself as you have.

The criminal element has put this usurper in office and now there is know justice in this country anymore to demand,yes i say demand that all of obama,s records be un sealed and that he go before both houses and expose his co-conspirators and get the hell out of America.

I had similar thoughts Twana. The thing that came out of this article to me was that it is not only people like us who see what may happen in the near future. When someone comes out in public like this judge has and says there are going to be problems it tells me that there are quite a few who probably see the potential for riots and maybe even a civil war.

S.C. Right on! Maybe in Texas the Cops & Rangers are to be trusted to do the 'Right Thing', but that's not the case in my little town. They have already proven themselves to be 'drinking the Cool aid'.

Joe, we are on our own, this government is headed for Dictatorship and we will be the slaves, at least I will NOT be, I might be dead, but at least I will die a free man...

Finally.  A man with his head on right.  Its just too bad that so many others are not as aware of the possibilities as Judge Head seems to be.  There are fifty states....Texas is merely one. 

The only way Chinese troops could be in permanent bivouac just below the US border is for the numerous agenicies to

be in consort with the effort.   Our intel isn't that bad yet.   Is it? 

He lost me back at "raise taxes."

I agree with the Judge, My fellow Texians the saying has always been "Remember The Alamo " as Texans will not sit by idoly when things break loose. I do not think that our Texas Law Enforcement and our men and women in the Military are going to fight against their family or friends. I may be wrong, but the love and caring of family is going to be the key to what happens in America.I took the Oath 45 yrs ago and I will live and die by it , I never would of believed to be fighting the Domestic Enemies in America. God Be With Us !

Obama and other pols are busy purging DoD, police, DHS, of any real loyal Americans. Another tAKA "Obama" term and we are DONE.  We have less than three months to stop him cold, then  his lame duck period.

Anyone supporting this now non Judge has either not read that statement correctly,all the way thru,or is non American!

Mr.? Creature currently allowed by all to take over the Office of U S President,was not,thus is not President,nor ever can be,so can not be legally elected thus there is no re election of that creature.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations.

This is Treason,even by one properly elected & serving,again,one does not properly support or encourage this.

China is a possibility,Russian armed troops on American soil already is a fact,they just had official first ever war games here,invited by the creature,care2 guess why it would do that at this time period?

Another site does not know if reports are true,but has reported getting many reports of many long train loads of U S tanks rolling thru Burbank,Ca in non desert camo recently,again,if true,look at this time period.

Right now,former Judge Head,needs to be placed off job,& indited for Treason.

I do not understand your comments here Occupant? Who are you saying committed treason? Why are you saying anyone supporting this now non judge etc... Please explain what your talking about here.

I saw this article on a Fox news link on face book yesterday and it read a little differently. I did not watch the video, I would rather read it. I am going back to watch the video later now. From what I read the judge asked his county sheriff if he would back him up and the sheriff said yes but I need more money to hire now and train new deputies because I don't want rookies if this happens. Also at the beginning the judge did not jump directly into the civil war scenario, he talked about unrest and riots etc.. I'll post a link if I can find it again.

RSS

About

Harry Riley created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Harry Riley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service