LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people and he’s is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” it’s resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

“I’m thinking worse case scenario,” Judge Head explained. “Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe…we’re not just talking a few riots or demonstrations.”

The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

“I don’t want rookies,” Head said flatly. “I want trained, equip and seasoned veteran officers to back me.”

read rest and listen to audio here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow! Sounds like he is a good judge- wanting to protect our freedom!

• I think the war is comming no matter if ohomo wins or loses. 

• Steven,   I don't think so unless you mean the blacks rioting if obummer loses; that is a possibility in the big cities.

However, the majority of our regular citizens are not mentally or physically capable of war.  We are soft, spoiled and used to hiring people to do our fighting (soldiers, police, etc.).   Unless the military revolts against a corrupt government and joins us, we don't have chance and the vast majority will fall in line like sheep.

Dave

• Steve: the Japanese and Germans felt the same way about us Americans in 1940....they were sadly mistaken and I am betting these Yahoo's are in for the same BIG SURPRISE as apparently you too!

• Robert, the difference back in 1940 was that most Americans still worked at manual labor jobs and were physically fit, now mostly folks do computer work and watch tv. There is a balance to be had between thinking Americans are soft and that they are anywhere near as tough as they were in the '40s. 

• Robert I would have to disagree with you to a certain extent.  The Americans who fought and won the Second World War were a whole different breed of American than the Americans of today.  The Americans who won WWII grew up during the depression.  When the Japanese attacked in 1941 the US had already been in a depression for 12 years.  Those Americans were accustomed to doing without and working very hard for not much more than enough to subsist on.  No nation of people in the history of the world have had it as easy as today's Americans.  For almost 70 years Americans have been pampered and catered to.  During the depression years Americans built roads, dams, bridges, etc. mostly by the sweat of their brow and aching backs and muscles.  Today the vast majority of Americans do nothing more strenuous than operate a machine.  All you have to do is watch the nightly news for a week and guaranteed you will see and hear at least one story about obesity.  Obesity is one of the biggest problems the military has with new recruits.  We are a country that has gotten fat and lazy.  And, of course , the government likes it like that because they can be led around by the nose like sheep.

• Not in Texas.

I took a weeks' vacation to Texas in April of this year, the Dallas/Denton area and a side trip to San Angelo, and, I swear, when I got back to Seattle, I told my best friend,"If there is a civil war, Texas is the place to be."

• You are correct in saying the blacks will riot if Scumbama  loses. That is a given. However I do not share your belief that the Military will fall in line like sheep to fight against the American population.

The Military are loyal and bound to the Constitution by their oath. Officers oaths are different but I believe that the Officer Corp from O6 (Full Colonel) on down will stand with the troops against the Scumbama forces. 

Whether the citizenry will fight depends entirely on location and geography.

• Actually Jim, I am seeing a little change in the  thinking of even the black community. Many of the folks that I work with are black and I was surprised a couple of weeks ago when I heard a small group talking about how obamacare was going to hurt them and it was a bad deal. They may even be coming around, at least some of them are. I think it is actually a small minority that may riot and they will be in the large cities. Glad I'm not in one of those to worry about it.

• Agreed!  November elections are nothing but a formality of deception....nothing changes!!

This reply was deleted.