Good day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me on my private email(firstname.lastname@example.org) for the full details? Have a nice day and God bless you, elizabeth
Martin: I thank you for your kind words. I also want to thank you for your military service and your current service to OAS. I have not had the pleasure to serve as a member of the U.S. Military. My title comes from my being a four star general with the United States Civil Defense Assoc. at www.uscda.us I plan to be in Washington standing shoulder to shoulder with fellow patriots like you.
Sir, "I am interested in having flyers printed. The size perhaps of a business card. where do I get a great setup print ready to take to the printers. I want to be able to hand out thousands of these cards." These premium 4 color cards are very inexpensive at VistaPrint.com They are currently $69 per 5,000 beautiful cards. I have attempted to crop the flyers to fit on the card, but alas, can't make it work from my skill level. Please put me in touch with someone who can set-up this with the best info on the card, IE; website date etc.
Hello. Yes I agree. I have a few social media sites and post about OAS pretty much all day everyday...It's all my wife and I talk about no matter who were talking to we are doing everything we can and always coming up with more ways..there's no limit when its needed.
Below are the highlight of Obama's Socialist Health Care Legislation and My comments I sent to the California Congressional Delegation
California Congressional Delegation:
Below is an analysis of the 1000 page "Bill" that you, in all probability have not read. You will, in all probability, vote in favor of this Obama effort to continue his destructive efforts to send America down the toilet.
Please, do not continue the path that many in congress have fallen for, that being the Obama Trap of Socialism. History has repeatedly proven that this form of government is an absolute failure. Please review the following and it should be very clear that this proposed legislation is NOT in the best interest of the American citizens and cast your vote to "STOP" this insanity. The California citizens will be watching your voting record and will vote accordingly.
Martin L. Church
Citizen of California
Subject: FW: Please read
while 'cost' is a major problem; 'CONTENT' is an ever bigger one
Subject: A few highlights from the first 500 pages of Healthcare bill
We, as a country, cannot afford another 1000 page bill to go
through congress without being read. Another 500 pages to go. I have
highlighted a few of the items that are down right unconstitutional.
* Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
* Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
* Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and
benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals
* Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health
benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
* Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with
free healthcare services.
* Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
* Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access
to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
* Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community
organizer health plans (read: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
* Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government
rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
* Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the
Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
* Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for
services; translation: illegal aliens
* Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up
individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
* Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically
enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
* Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No
"judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put
simply, private insurers will be crushed.
* Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
* Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the
government-run public plan. No alternatives.
* Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time
employees AND their families.
* Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does
not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll
8 0 Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who
does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
* Page 167: Any individual who doesn't' have acceptable healthcare
(according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
* Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes
(Americans will pay for them).
* Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare
Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal
* Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated
as tax." Yes, it really says that.
* Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors
and the poor most affected."
* Page 241: Doctors: no matter what specialty you have, you'll all be
paid the same (thanks, AMA!)
* Page 253: Government sets value of doctors' time, their
professional judgment, etc.
* Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private
*=2 0Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of
* Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of
* Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems
* Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial
admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the
* Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing
in healthcare companies!
* Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot
expand without government approval.
* Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on "community" input: in other
words, yet another payoff for ACORN.
* Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based
measures: i.e., rationing.
* Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage
Plans, HMOs, etc.
* Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS
* Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee
(healthcare by phone).
* Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior
Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?
* Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living
wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears=2 0to lock
in estate taxes ahead of time.
* Page 425: Government provides approved list of end-of-life
resources, guiding you in death.
* Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life
treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
* Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate
treatment as patient's health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER
for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.
* Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may
have at end-of-life.
* Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for
ACORNfs for ACORN.
* Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy.
Government intervenes in your marriage.
* Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining,
creating and rationing those services.
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs or impede their efforts to obtain it.
John Stuart Mill (1806-1873) philosopher and economist
This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.
HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP
1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.
Follow the Prompts
How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......