Dennis Michael Lynch for President 2016

If you have not yet heard of Dennis Michael Lynch, please take a few moments to look at him. A patriot & true conservative, this extraordinary man has been traveling by car across America for the past 2 years. A successful entrepreneur & filmmaker, his last 3 films are available on DVD. "They Ride to DC" & "They Come to America ~ Parts 1 & 2," is about the incredible costs of Amnesty to our nation! Not just in money, but in American job loss, illegals taking jobs away from US citizens. He was at the southern border many times, speaking with the Border Patrol agents, documenting what is really coming across our unsecured borders. He went to the Bundy Ranch & was able to mediate the situation between the feds & the Bundy family. There is so much more. If you like what you see, please consider volunteering. You will NOT be asked for money. Only your passion, your patriotism, & your pride in America. This man will NOT be bought. He will owe no favors. Unlike the "career politicians." Go to his Facebook site atDML2016.COM

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• I am sorry that I seem to have the "tags" done wrong! But, the important part is the link to his campaign site which is
    DML2016.COM
  • I just spent quite some time exploring his website.  On his "Your Voice" portion, he was somewhat dismissive in some of his replies.  He also did NOT answer the question about the Federal Reserve in any substantive way - his reply "We need Fed Reform."  REALLY?  How about we need to audit the Federal Reserve and then abolish it?  I also sent him multiple e-mails earlier this year trying to get his support for OAS, with zero results.  I have to wonder exactly how is he going to pay for this campaign?  We all are aware of the huge expense involved - it WILL require donations.  Who is he going to ask for the financial support?  Will that, then, not make him beholden to those contributors?  Many, many questions remain.  He seems to be a good man but whether he is Presidential material is another matter entirely.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27