This is a very important letter to read. This tells of the willful destruction of our military by this administration.

Twana

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/images/pdf/secarmy_redacted-redux.pdf

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Finally, an officer worth serving under.

• I think the same way Steven.  I serve in a Mech Infantry Bn, GE  1/52 Mech Inf Bamberg

Cold War and I know for sure the commanders never had this attitude.

CW3 Retired.

• i have no words.

• Our troops should have been pulled from that region a long time ago,as many know the traitor in the WH being a muslim will do nothing to assist our military.More conformation was published about his loyalty to allah and the muslim brotherhood which leads me to believe that the actions in afganistan are met with his approval.We the veterans can not just sit back and watch our country and our children get slaughtered because the enemy has infilitrated our way of life and taken control of our congress and military.

I encourage everyone to get involved,pray and follow your heart to do what you can to stop hussein obuma from the path that he is taking to walk all over our constitution,his back has been turned against America from day one.

• When I was a child I lived with my Great-Grandmother (Irish-Catholic); when I did something REALLY bad I suffered her wrath.  99.999999999% of the time, I NEVER did that AGAIN, because I did not want to experience the consequences.  When I was a teen, I lived with my Mom who also imposed penalties for my actions but as most teens do, I rationalized how much I could endure based on the consequences she imposed.  Needless to say, I was "Grounded" many times throughout my High School years.

America USED to be my Great-Grandmother...............but thanks to politicians getting involved in WARFIGHTING; the enemy now rationalizes how much they can tolerate and will act accordingly.............because they see that "politically correct" America tries to "APPEAR" forceful, but in truth, they will implement nothing that they can't survive and conduct opertaions as usual.   They need to experience the wrath of the Old USA.......they need to be taken to the woodshed!

• I PRAY THEY ALL COME FORWARD AND STAND DOWN WITH THESE TRAITORS IN COMMAND (  THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ).

• This is absolutely chilling. My question is will this info get to the correct people who can make a change and therefore passed on to our next President? We need to get the hell out of there period. If it is so disasterous training these Afghans why the hell are we still there??? We cannot be there for nation building either, that is not what we went there for. The culture has been woefully misunderstood and training them is not in the cards in my humble opinion. But I still want our Army to fix these problems and get these pansies out of the way and put our American resources for our troops instead of being used for others under Nato, etc. We have some top brass in all branches that need to be replaced like Gen. Dempsey....he is a Obama a$$ kisser and he is just one example. I want some dam truth telling which is what this letter lays out, and the American people need to know and understand what the problems are. We all are much more capable of standing together when we get the truth. It's when we are lied to as to the real problems is when you lose support of the masses. Personally I want out of all these places, fix our problems here and in the Military and take a fresh look at what we realistically can do. The extremists and Iran are our biggest threat so we need to concentrate on reassessing and refurbishing our Military and getting out of the "training" of people who just aren't truely interested in doing it themselves.

• I have no way of knowing this man's politics but if I had to take a guess I would suggest that he is of the same caliber as Allen West.  One thing for sure, he will never get a star, at least not under the current regime.  I suspect he has already been forced to retire.  Let's hope and pray that there are more of his ilk still on active duty and that Romney wins the election.  If Romney does not win the once very best military organization in the world will become a second rate, or perhaps even a third or fourth rate, military.

• Check out this article:

“October Surprise” Will Obama Attack Iran?
    October 11, 2012 – 12:49 am EST | 12 Comments

I’ve been telling audiences around the US for some time, that I  think that President Obama’s much feared “October Surprise” could be a US led attack on Iran. I think that if it happens, it will not be all out war, but a comparatively small, surgical assault. Here is my logic. Obama loves Russia. Moscow loves [...]

Read the full story »
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8