ANY DOUBT AN "AMERICAN SPRING" IS NEEDED???

Citizens for the Constitution;

15 December 2013

If you think our Congress-members, our Military Leaders, the Judiciary, and the MEDIA aren’t aware of the Obama’s gun-running to our enemies  (i.e. lending aid and comfort) in Benghazi, just listen to this 3 minute clip by Rep. Trey Gowdy as he rips the media for covering up Obama and Hillary’s treasonous acts of fraud, dissembling, deception, and deceit.

It has been over 6 weeks since he challenged the media at a major ½ hour press conference – to answer these questions:

1.    Why was Amb. Chris Stevens in Benghazi the night he was killed?

2.    Why were we the last flag flying in Benghazi – after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?

3.    Why were repeated requests for additional security denied again and again (by Obama and Hillary)?

4.    Why were no assets allowed to be deployed to help?

5.    Do you know if the ‘president’ called any of our allies and asked for help?

6.    Why was Susan Rice picked to go on the talk shows to promote the excuse of a ‘video’ – instead of SOS Hillary Clinton?

7.    Do you know the origin of the mythology of the spontaneous reaction to a video, and how we got from no evidence of that (the video) to being the official position of the administration?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jeJmeeMjs

He concludes with this: The media has a responsibility to investigate and report these questions!

“I’m not surprised that:

a)   The ‘president’ called this a ‘phony scandal’’;

b)   SOS Clinton asked ‘What difference does it make’;

c)    Jay Carney said ‘it happened a long time ago’!”

“I’m just surprised at how many of you BOUGHT IT!”

Here it is 6 weeks later, most everybody knows that answers to those questions:

1.    Stevens was there to facilitate and cover-up ‘gun-running to our enemies’, al Qaeda, in Libya;

2.    Same answer as # 1;

3.    Same answer as # 1;

4.    Same answer as # 1;

5.    NO! Obama obviously did not and would not call any of our allies to ask for help, due to Same answer as # 1;

6.    Susan Rice had less to lose than Hillary, once the lie of the video mythology was discovered, due to Same answer as # 1;

7.    The origin of the video mythology was obviously Obama and Hillary, due to Same answer as # 1;

… but neither the Congress nor our Military Leaders nor the  Judiciary nor the MEDIA has done or said anything about the acts of Treason of lending aid and comfort to our declared enemies in the declared ‘war on terror’, by our putative Commander in Chief, known by all to BE THE ONLY ONE who could give the STAND DOWN order not deploy assets to rescue those former SEALs from death at the hands of our ‘aided and comforted’ enemies!

Not until a majority of patriotic Americans become aware of the awesome depth and breadth of the corruption and treason that has engulfed our government and our nation will we have any hope of restoring our Constitutional Republic.

We all must be Paul Reveres now, to spread the word to those remaining Americans with an ounce of patriotism left in their blood.

In Liberty and In Truth.

Neil B. Turner

Citizens for the Constitution

NBTurner@RoadRunner.com

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE "THEY" FIRE THE FIRST SHOT !!!!!!!

I Pray for YOU ALL !!!    TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God bless the Patriots!  And DAMN our Evil Lawless  Government !!!

• I'm wondering if there is any one in Washington going to be there.? gone there 5 times during tax day rallies for the fair tax always no body home in april & may, possible ???? bev

• Trey Gowdy is no doubt the best we've had in a while; he's fearless, well spoken and always has his facts straight. Too bad we don't have more like him and...way too bad the press ignores him.

•     I agree we need to be unarmed for the first phase, if fired on then we need arms in the second phase, also armed 3rd phase. i am 82 so i guess i can't make it, But i will help if needed! ! .                    Hankthetank

• I honestly I think Obama's people will be praying for a confrontation. I was there in 2009, very peaceful until the end, motorcycle cops drove thru the crowd so fast it was almost impossible to get out of the way. How many times will a staged event like that happen before someone pushes back ? I agree that there should be no guns. With Gods help we'll be successful. And keep in mind that the world will be watching us.....with hope !

• I agree with David that recruitment should be done offline... I wouldn't wait till the 16th of May though.  Initiate contact here, set up rendezvous points and begin the process.  Not to say this site is compromised, but operationally, ALL sites are to be considered compromised.   

We are promoting the effort (OAS) as much as possible and have many over here in the Stan who will be home for Easter, who would love to attend.  Lets make it a memorable and effective effort.

• I am concerned about the chatter of bring arms to the American Spring.  I don't think it is a good idea to challenge our awesome military with its powerful artillary that has Obummer as Commander-in-Chief, and his Commie Czars and appointed Joint Chiefs of Staff.  The Police Force is militarized and shoots before asking questions.  Remember the young UNARMED mother with her 18mo. old child in the car that they chased and shot at while chasing her across DC; only to murder her as she got out of her crashed car?  Not good!  No need to risk the bloodshed of our valuable Patriots, as this administration has no care for We The People.  Just think about Benghazi, drone attacks, NDAA he expanded, etc!  I would certainly not want to give them a reason to call Marshall Law!!!

Better to take back our Republic Constitutionally, legally and peacefully using the tools our enlightened Founding Fathers gave us in the Bill of Rights, Amendment V - The PEOPLE'S Common Law Grand Jury, 4th and strongest branch of government.  The National Liberty Alliance web page show how to utilize the awesome power of the Common Law Grand Jury and has links to connect with state and county patriots already working to take back our freedoms.  This is happening across the country now.   www.nationallibertyalliance.org

We wouldn't be in this dilemma if an apathetic citizenry didn't allow the elected traitors to phase out the Common Law Grand Jury and militias.  As I am one of the guilty, I am working harder and overtime to correct my misdeed toward my country and countrymen. The People's CLGJ oversight of ALL public servants, ensuring they do their jobs honestly and in accordance to the Constitution and State Laws is vital; and I assure everyone I will not be an uninformed, apathetic citizen for the rest of my life!  Please get on board.  We need Patriots like the ones on this site...Loyal, Bold, Smart and Passionate about our Republic and Freedoms!

• Carol,

You wrote in your last sentence... "We need Patriots like the ones on this site...Loyal, Bold, Smart and Passionate about our Republic and Freedoms!"

If you are going to recruit the Patriots here at PFA to join you, I suggest you do it in Washington D.C. on May 16th! Not here.

David Swanson

• I agree.

• The Common Law Grand Jury is already moving forward and has been for awhile now.  I am not recruiting to take away from the operations on this site as I have been a member before finding out about the power of the CLGJ...just adding to our abilities.  The Patriots on this site are no different than those who are involved with the 5th Amendment...We want our Republic back and the traitors out of our government and held accountable.

The American Spring can go forward as most patriots can walk and chew gum at the same time.  The goal is the same and I will take all avenues that will get the job done.  Maybe, David, there are Patriots on this site that think as I do and appreciate the choice to do both, if they wish. In any case, We The People's Common Law Grand Jury is Constitutional, legal, and PEACEFUL; most of all, IT WILL WORK!!!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster published an article
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription
Note: The following text is a transcription of the Stone Engraving of the parchment Declaration of Independence (the document on display in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.) The spelling and punctuation reflects the original.

In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have…
2 hours ago
Oldrooster published an article
3 hours ago
Tricia Cornwall is now a member of PatriotsForAmerica
3 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, I see it. That's fine, good.
 "
6 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, But you've got me. What listing?
 "
6 hours ago
Clois Beckwith posted a discussion
I added "amendments" to the listing, Rooster
6 hours ago
wayne smyly left a comment on Survival ideas
"Thanks  Ole Rooster  very good information"
12 hours ago
Oldrooster left a comment on Survival ideas
12 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
"Survival is all about being able to find food, shelter, and how to fight back.Remember Sun ZU said an Army moves on it's stomach. Which means in order to fight when you get there you have to  be able too.And a starving Army wont put up much of a fight.
 "
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
15 hours ago