Constitutional Emergency

Border Patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' and 'hide' from illegal alien infiltrating gunmen

All off topic comments will be deleted

Twana

Fox News

Border Patrol agents in Arizona are blasting their bosses for telling them, along with all other Department of Homeland Security employees, to run and hide if they encounter an "active shooter."
It's one thing to tell civilian employees to cower under a desk if a gunman starts spraying fire in a confined area, say members of Tucson Local 2544/National Border Patrol Council, but to give armed law enforcement professionals the same advice is downright insulting. The instructions from DHS come in the form of pamphlets and a mandatory computer tutorial.

“We are now taught in an ‘Active Shooter’ course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to ‘run away’ and ‘hide’" union leader Brandon Judd wrote on the website of 3,300-member union local. “If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become ‘aggressive’ and ‘throw things’ at him or her. We are then advised to ‘call law enforcement’ and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered)."

The FEMA-administered computer course, entitled “IS-907- Active Shooter: What You Can Do,” is a 45-minute tutorial that provides guidance to all employees on how to recognize indicators of possible workplace violence and what to do should their office be invaded by gunmen and focuses around three main options; either evacuate, hide out, or in dire circumstances, take action.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/border-patrol-union-claims-hom...

Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, it's from a new TM for up-and-"coming" Army Thpethial Fortheth -- new group known as "The Pink Berets".  I do like the dropped weapons and, especially, the flailing arms; these maneuvers will be incorporated.

They want all the Border Patrol Agents to quit and replace them with illegal's, muslims or russians. They are still sparing the American people into WW3 then Martial Law. sob/usob NWO crowd is satanic and trying to do everything they can to cause riots in the streets. They are playing us like a fiddle and they are using every means necessary to spark chaos and to call off the elections. I see no way out of this mess. Our commie leaders are in on it and have allowed the destruction of America to continue. GW could have stopped sob/usob from getting elected because he had access to the FBI, CIA, and so on, but he didn't lift one finger to tell the American people the truth about the fake prez. Start getting use to key words like, INCOMING, DUCK, RETREAT, ATTACK, and/or "SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS." LOL, mitt ain't gonna change a darn thang. The program is laid out in the bible. It's going to get worse and worse and events will come at a rapid pace and more intense. The end times as spoken of in the bible are actually here and Jesus is coming soon! Prepare for the rapture, total chaos and the the seven year tribulation period (the worst time ever for mankind).

This information should be on FOX news, Wall Street Journal, and most of all in the hands of Congress.  It it is time for nipatonto to be given her rabies shot and quarantined along with holderless in one of their fema camps along with the illegals.  Tell the border patrol to stand their ground what  can the useful idiots do???  They  cannot send in the military nor can they fire all the border patrol.  States unite with the border patrol.

Where are all the union leaders in this?  They should be calling on all union brothers to defy this insanity.

This is the most ASSININE order given to lawenforcement one could EVER imagine. Tell that to Janets 'body guards.   We need to know whose idea this was !!!!!!!!

Remember folks who is going to be counting the votes come november------SPAIN-------and they were picked by Hussain!  Why haven't ewe heard more on this?  Why doesn't some republican step up to the plate and stop this travesty!  This is how Hussain will win the election!!!  Spain needs money and I'm sure Hussain has promised them billions if he wins the election!!!! This needs to be STOPPED!  If this isn't stopped, Hussain wins and all the voting we do won't matter!!!!

The organization that Hussain picked to count the votes is a Spain owned company.  They decided to send all thge ballots to Spain to be counted.  This came out about a month ago and so far, other than the internet info, no one has mentioned this with the exception of a few people on FOX news.

Christine.......I don't buy that any American ballots will go to Spain.  There is some mention of some company associated with Spain that might be involved with vote count in America.  I'm still not convinced we have the truth on this issue.........

I would like to add a bit of clarification here.  The company is a Spanish company owned by George Soros.  How chummy, the feds pick a company owned by the very worst leftist/communist in the world to count the US vote.  If my memory serves me correctly the Brits are still trying to get their hands on Soros for currency manipulation which almost collapsed their economy.  Isn't it strange how this guy doesn't seem to be worried about extradition treaties?

Did anyone else notice the fact that they are advised to "call law enforcement".  What the hell are Border Patrol officers if not law enforcement officers.  It looks like maybe they are trying to avoid another tragic incident like Brian Terry's death.  Perhaps their afraid more of the Fast and Furious firearms will show up.  Goes to show you the feds don't care about other law enforcement personnel getting killed or wounded.  The leadership only wants to protect their own foul stinking backsides.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service