Constitutional Emergency

Many of you know that I live in a small Rural community in Central Texas. Some of you may also know that I own and manage several single family rental properties.
Well earlier this week I received a threatening letter from our local Code Enforcement officer. I have one house that has a closed in back porch, and I had a tenant that lived in the house for over eight years. He never told me that the metal roof on that back porch was leaking.. By the time I found out about it, (when he moved), the ceiling was completely destroyed. The porch and the roof do need to be repaired. (No argument there). And that's not my point in posting this here. The problem is the letter I received from this Code Enforcement officer sighted some previously unknown building codes. Most of us who have ever been around construction are familiar with the older BOCA building codes. For those who are not familiar, the BOCA codes are simply a set of codes and standards that outline how to do things like electrical wiring, plumbing, and how to install doors and windows, fire places, and furnaces. They are just good-practice guidelines.

But this new one sighted by this Code Enforcement officer is totally different.

What he sighted is something called :
"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"
Needless to say that word "International" caught my eye. So I decided to look it up.

What I found is what you need to be aware of. Yes - You guessed it, This is pure UN Agenda 21, - IN YOUR FACE TOTALITARIANISM.
This is a 702 page document that governs and controls every aspect of your housing and living conditions. This is not simply a set of "Good-Practice" building and wiring standards. The entire first chapter, (it appears to be about 15 pages), all focuses on authority and enforcement. If your community or City has adopted this thing it pretty well governs everything in your house, and how you are told to maintain it, It grants the "Authorities" permission to enter and "inspect" your house any damn time they want too. And if they decide to, they can condemn  your house any time they choose, for nearly any reason. And (if adopted) it's all legally binding - - against YOU. No recourse. And the really great part of it all is that they don't even have to tell you they have adopted these new rules and "Codes", until they decide to inspect your house.

Have I got your attention yet? Are we having fun yet?
Take some time to read this thing, at least the first chapter. And then call your local city officials and ask them if your city of town has adopted these new "codes" into your community.

This is how they plan on enforcing control, one more aspect of your life, death by a thousand cuts.

"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"

Views: 1044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Drake,

You pray; I'll fight for my family and my Country. I believe that what we face will require lots of both. The answer is not monotonic.

An ex-G.I.

Dr. Smith

well thanks for the info i just checked my towm and found out that we have it and that all fifty states have it so i guess if they come to inforce it on us then they will be hiring another inforcer cause they will be burying his ass

Wrong.  So wrong, it will take several paragraphs.  You simply see the word "International" and you immediately conflate it with "Agenda 21" without any evidence or research.  I am not a builder.  Not a UN member.  And not a conspiracy theorist.  I am pretty decent at Google search.  

The ICC is an American organization with regional offices in Alabama, Illinois, Kansas, and California.  The organization leadership are all americans, usually in the building/construction business. (see here: http://www.iccsafe.org/about-icc/leadership/)

The organization does nothing more than confer with it's members and puts forth basic guidelines for building.  It is not a government organization, and has no power to enact, or enforce any laws.  

From the website (http://www.iccsafe.org/about-icc/overview/about-international-code-...):

"The International Code Council is a member-focused association. It is dedicated to developing model codes and standards used in the design, build and compliance process to construct safe, sustainable, affordable and resilient structures. Most U.S. communities and many global markets choose the International Codes."

These standards help people know WHAT they are buying when they purchase a house in another state.  I.e., They know the roof will be held on with screws, and not glue.  That the school your children are going to is safely constructed.  It helps businesses build in other states without having to deal with the whims of contractors and helps standardize building costs. It provides lower insurance costs because the insurance companies know the house or business they are insuring meets basic standards.

"The International Codes®, or I-Codes®, published by ICC, provide minimum safeguards for people at home, at school and in the workplace. The I-Codes are a complete set of comprehensive, coordinated building safety and fire prevention codes. Building codes benefit public safety and support the industry’s need for one set of codes without regional limitations."

The codes provide direction on the MINIMUM safeguards needed for safe buildings.

"Fifty states and the District of Columbia have adopted the I-Codes at the state or jurisdictional level. Federal agencies including the Architect of the Capitol, General Services Administration, National Park Service, Department of State, U.S. Forest Service and the Veterans Administration also enforce the I-Codes. The Department of Defense references the International Building Code® for constructing military facilities, including those that house U.S. troops around the world and at home. Amtrak uses the International Green Construction Code® for new and extensively renovated sites and structures. Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands enforce one or more of the I-Codes."

Most importantly, EACH STATE must CHOOSE to use the ICC's guidelines.  They are only suggestions until the State accepts them as their standards.  America needs a standard language to speak when talking about construction.  When Walmart asks a local Louisiana construction company to build a building, they know the construction company must meet these basic requirements.  With that, they can plan for and predict the costs, even if they have no presence in that state.

If you don't like these rules, you can become an ICC member, join committees (if you can provide knowledgeable building experience) and vote, argue, champion and define the guidelines as you see fit.  Nothing hidden, nothing secret. No AGENDA...

Read more at the website: http://www.iccsafe.org/

Heard about these International Property Maintenance Codes, and you are right it screams Agenda 21!  Not a good thing.

No, it doesn't. Read what I just wrote above. You people are acting just like "professional victims". Why aren't you an ICC member? Why aren't you a local state building codes officer? Why haven't you ran for commissioner of buildings? State Senator? State Governor? Mayor? City Director?

This is a massive country. There are many agencies required for it to run. You can sit at the baseball game and bitch about the players, or you can get involved in the game and actively play it.

And if all that is too much for a rural rental property owner, well then, fix your damn roof and follow the rules. It's really that simple.

TRUEPatriot , just finished reading your entire Post ; I do understand your Point , your Research .
Before 9/11 , I was a Quality Control / Inspector for an American Co. overseas and also for the military .
We had our own S.O.P. revised and approved by the military and I do not recall any of the " international Property Maintenance codes " mentioned here .Probably because the military had their own S.O.P. that was passed to the Co. and back to the military and finally Approved . Honestly I don`t know .
Of course being overseas , the Local Laws come into effect .
My Question : After Reading Old Rooster`s post  and , All members having knowledge of the U.N and their Agenda and Mentality , could it be possible that there is something that we don`t understand .???
Please don`t get me wrong and I do not intend to say : you are wrong or you are mistaken .
My point is : Old Rooster posted something we think and believe is correct .
You did a Research and explained here  that we are acting like " professional victims " . Well , so far no one lost any property or told what to do and how to do it . Of course a Code as to be followed .
Now , don`t you think that " International " could have been avoided and instead have " U.S. Code " .???
Thanks .   

Agenda 21 has been going on here for Decades! Look around, you are already Taxed on Beef and any other farm animal you consume! Farmers receive Ag credits on their taxes and are subsidized right and left all payed for by the real tax payers, there is no real free market place any longer the constitution has not existed for many Decades the Government has been running everything for generations! look around, nearly every one sucks on the Government Teat! The war that should have taken place here generations ago never happened because there was a war on some other continent a nice distraction for all the men and women who served our Country! as the saying goes while the cats away the mice will play. Which parts of the Constitution will we defend in a coming war that should have begun long ago the second amendment has been whittled away as have been all the others, Lets face it folks the Government does not uphold the Constitution and neither do many of the Citizens here because they do not care! it's all about what the Government can give which is UN Constitutional. The Constitution is for all and gives not more to one than the other.

TruePatriot, OK, I'll accept your analysis for a few minutes, You may even be correct. I will at least give you credit for doing a little homework and research. So - Riddle me this then BatMan, why do they spend so much time, effort, and paper writing the first chapter on how to establish laws surrounding these "Suggested" Codes and the Code Enforcement officials.???

As I said at the begging of this discussion the first chapter covers nearly 15 pages, and starts off by saying that no part of that document may be copied, downloaded, digitally reproduced, distributed in any way? Then they say that if any portion of it is found to be Unconstitutional all other sections will remain intact as written? as though they would have been adopted and accepted by them selves.?

It very well could be that this thing is completely unrelated to the UN Agenda-21, and you very well could be right. But if that's the case then why do they need that entire first chapter as it is written?
Something still stinks with this, and it does not eliminate or diminish the real and actual threat of the UN Agenda-21, which IS real and DOES exist.

Thanks for doing your homework and posting it here. We need every piece of information we can get. Whether it "agrees" with my/our views and opinions or not.

(Actually I hope you're right, but I'm keeping my eyes open anyway)

NWO agenda 21 it's all over the place look around you will see the finger prints everywhere! EVERYWHERE.

There is no conspiracy Theory it's all right out in the open plain as day!

I agree Steve, Ask the Hammonds in Oregon, The Bundy's in Nevada, Ranchers in Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Ask the ranchers along the Red River between Texas and Oklahoma. The EPA and the BLM have been working on steroids for the past 6 years.

Take a look at the image of this document, copy it so that you can get a good look at it. This is the first page of a 4 page document downloaded from the BLM Oklahoma field office. Pay specific attention to the mention of the amount of land they intend to take.

Hey guys. I appreciate the respectful responses. I'm a 9 to 5 man and need to get to bed - but I promise to answer everyone's honest questions.

-TP

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service