Patriots,

We can no longer sit on the side lines and hope someone else will shoulder what needs to be done. I know we're old and crippled but we must do it...charge the battery on the wheel-chair and prepare to move.

Hillary Clinton is the principle causing LIAR, raising America to the brink of destruction of our judicial system as a nation under law.

This is not about politics and no party should ever be mentioned, it's about the rule of law and the complete destruction of the United States of America.

The evidence is quite compelling that Hillary Clinton violated her oath in carrying out her duties as Secretary of State; that she violated her own rules established for all members of the State Department against communicating official business outside official State Department channels; that she purposefully established a non-secure communications server in her private residence in which she knowingly used to communicate Top Secret and higher intelligence information; that she purposefully and willfully lied to cover-up the cause of the fatal murder of four United States government employees in Benghazi; that she purposefully and willingly lied in the face of grieving mothers, in the shadow of the coffins of those killed in Benghazi, citing a video as the reason their sons were killed.

The short paragraph above, which only skims the criminal surface, cites Hillary Clinton's reflection as one of the most despicable, heartless, self-serving, law breaking government officials in American history. She must never again be eligible to represent or serve the American people.

Hillary Clinton is the reason LIAR and must be held accountable. Make no mistake Hillary is not in this alone but is the principle that must put before a Judge.

There is every reason to believe the Department of Justice is moving toward "white wash" of the Clinton debacle which cannot be allowed by "we the people".

It is mandatory that everyone of us contact every person we communicate with and prepare to descend on Washington, D.C. at a moments notice. If there is any indication that Hillary Clinton will not be brought before a Federal Grand Jury for high treason, and multiple crimes against the American people, LIAR must be activated.

PFA has all 50 State Groups still active and should get more active alerting every American that understands the threat of LIAR and be prepared to round up millions of unarmed citizens to send the message in D.C. Use Face Book and Twitter. We can't allow our 240th Independence Day be our last.  

Clinton must be prosecuted or all hell breaks loose.

Views: 2369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Instead of everyone on here fighting about whether or not to take action (some even mentioning violently) or even Protesting, why don't we send out a massive amount of letters to Bob Goodlatte, as he seems to be very upset over what the FBI did, however, makes the point like Allen West did that at least they admitted Hillary committed crimes!   Why don't the American people flood these Senators with letters.  I have been sending my letters all along.  It seems that Bob Goodlatte is very upset, and I remember seeing him grilling those in the government who have been involve with illegal matters and he really is good at what he does.   http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/now-fbi-director-faces-congressio...

As far as when I try and tell everyone here about the LRC and "The Plan" which would reset our government, I am getting a lot of it's too late.   It is never too late!   You can not give up so quickly and drop away, or just go into a full blown war, that will never work and get even more people killed.  It is bad enough we have people who are being killed already, way to many out west, Ranchers, especially.    Why is it that no one can come together and work together on this stuff.  I reason why I like what they are doing with "The Plan" at the Liberty Restoration Committee is that they are willing to work with anyone who has something better they want to bring to the table.   Do it like it says we should do it in our Bill of Rights!  I wish people would listen and comment.  I feel like I am talking to a brick wall on here!

Patricia, you must realize that most of us here have been searching for YEARS to find someone, somewhere, anything that will work.  I can't begin to count the "movements" I have found that sound great, then immediately fizzle and go absolutely NOWHERE; not to mention those that are discovered to be misdirection and corrupt at their core when you actually perform due diligence (such as COS).  I have joined LRC but, honestly?  I don't believe it will go ANYWHERE because of the depth and extent of the corruption from top to bottom in our "government."  If our state-level so-called "representatives" really wanted to do something about this theft of States' rights, they would have already used our Constitution, i.e., the 10th Amendment.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, IMO!

I've read "The Plan" too and if it was 10-20 years ago it would have had a good chance to work, maybe. The depth and extent of the corruption, as you point out, is why I must agree with your belief that it will not go anywhere.  The Founders tried to reason with the king for many years, he made things tougher than they had ever been and the Founders took the action required to throw off the chains, and I believe that is where we find our situation to be today.  I'm a peaceful man, a follower of the Biblical God and Messiah and would love to find a peaceful way of actuating change to restoring of our Constitution but I see only one way as I have stated.  So if Rattler, Michael Regan and others wish to hurl slander my way for my belief then it IS time for me to leave this group and find one serious about restoring our Constitution by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE/ NECESSARY.

Lee. You remind me of a "Newbie" in the Nam... You want to go off half cocked. Let me paint you a picture. When a Newbie gets into country (Vietnam) he's told to forget everything he's learned in the World (The States), to shut up, keep down and do what your told. And then if your still alive in a couple of months we might get to know you. Just like in Nam we are in unconventional warfare with our own government. If you tried to take to the streets where you live you couldn't find one or two neighbors to take up arms against the government with you. Thats a fact ok.. So your not going to storm the castle Sir Galihad... Along with supporting Trump we should be preparing for the worst "A Hillary Presidency".
This is going to take brains.. We know people here are willing to lay down their lives for freedom, but to go off half cocked without a plan will only result in sporadic riots in the streets which will accomplish ABSOLUTLY nothing. The battle is in the mind.... We have to be smarter than our enemies...AMEN??

Do you honestly believe there is going to be an election in November? Where I live is a hot bed of welfare recipients, RINO's and the complacent, sure, I'd be the only one to volunteer to fight this tyrannical government (it IS). When the riots do break out, and they will, I'll have to hunker down with my .357 revolver, bolt action .308/ w 10 round mag and my .22 semi-auto, and 500+ rounds for each and pray that my God, YHVH, will put up a hedge around me. That's my reality from the little section called South Norfolk in Chesapeake, VA where I live.  But it appears clear to me that the only way to reign in this tyrannical federal government is rebellion against it and to restore the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (Amend. 1-10 only) and once done renegotiate some of the other 17 Amendments (Eliminate 16 and 17 entirely),  restore the sovereignty of the individual states, retain the Electoral College and limit the power of political parties (just to name a few).  Is that so half-cocked Michael? (Rattler needs to refrain as his opinion is useless to me but others are welcome.)  (I know this is somewhat similar to the idea of "The Plan"; I checked out thanks to one of the fine ladies on this forum.)

I agree with you Patricia and Judith as well.  Both make very good points.  The so-called republicans are just as enslaved to Soros & Co as the democrats.  So vote them all out.  Talk to your friends.  We all have friends who don't follow politics.  They think oh this guys got an R behind his name, I'll vote for him.  They have to be educated and we need to run our own people, starting at the local levels and working up.  Look what happened to Eric Canter.

Will we be able to stop Clinton from becoming president?  i doubt it.  But look to 2018.   Once people see what a witch she is, and if we educate people about RHINOs, we have a chance.

Talk of violent revolution may make people feel important but it's fool hardy.  We have the greatest military in the world plus drones.  Bloody revolution won't be any more successful than the talk people insult me for.  It may sound dramatic to declare you'll die fighting, but to what cost to your children and grandchildren?   At least plant the seeds they can cultivate, instead of giving Clinton and her cabal a reason to destroy them.

Remember, the original patriots outfoxed the British.  They had us in firepower and numbers, but we had the brains and the cunning.  Use it.

And I know I'll anger people but some people here are overly dramatic.  There will be conventions and there will be an election.  The election is rigged but most people won't believe it, unless you figure out a way to prove it to them, and over-the-top rhetoric won't do it.  Instead of screaming about slavery and bending over, which insults a lot of people's intelligence, point out the facts and do it calmly.  People will listen if youre calm.  They walk away when you get overly agitated.  

I also write many Letters to the Editor to educate those who don't follow these things on a daily basis and still have their heads stuck in the sand (as I did for soooooo many years).  I just truly wish, Rattler, you would stop with the snarky, sarcastic comments - they DON'T help anyone and only sow discord.

Sure Judith,  Others can call me weak, a coward, wanting to bend over for Obama, but I'm the bad guy because I prefer brains to brawn. 

Are you purposely being disingenuous? I was speaking about your tone and you well know it.

Fine.  Judith, you're right.  I was being snarky because of the insults that were being hurled at me.  But I should be the bigger man and overlook those.  Then you'll surely call out the ones hurling actual epithets, right?

Not weak, reason to chaos, a better way, but a long road.  I am not a Christian, but share many of the beliefs in this group.  I am forever frustrated by the rage on the right that just turns people away.  Once you begin to say (what seems) nonsense, as in Michelle Obama being trans, you lose any opening for dialogue you might have had.  Much, not most, of what gets posted here falls into that nonsense group along with the all caps RAGE.  I, too, have been plummeted on this page with beat downs.  True, I differ in many ways from many of you, but you need me and "my kind".  It may take us several elections, but we will get there.

Remember, "Liberation amounts to being free from things we don't like in order to be enslaved by things of which we approve."  Relax, we are (I believe) on the path, just gotta listen and learn.

Finally someone with a more positive outlook on this...Thank you Burnetta!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service