Presidents George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama have both been on camera saying Islam is the religion of peace. Mysteriously missing from the FBI Lexicon for Terrorist Organizations since 2010 have been any reference to Islamic Jihadist groups. One leader for the Muslim Community does not mince words when it comes to this. He admits Islam does not mean peace.
CBN News traveled to London to talk with Anjem Choudary, a leading Muslim radical who says Islamic teachings are what shaped his pro-jihad message. He does not apologize for anyone and even praises terrorists. He has even helped funding for people to go fight along side the Taliban and other groups in the Middle East. He admits he hates Christians and Jews. He even has stated there is no such thing as Moderate Islam, “Islam is or Islam isn’t”.
Although both George W. Bush and Barack Obama have declared that Islam is a religion of peace, Choudary begs to differ.
“You can’t say that Islam is a religion of peace,” Choudary told CBN News. “Because Islam does not mean peace. Islam means submission. So the Muslim is one who submits. There is a place for violence in Islam. There is a place for jihad in Islam.”
Choudary is the leader of Islam4UK, a group recently banned in Britain under the country’s counter-terrorism laws. He wants Islamic Sharia law to rule the United Kingdom and is working to make that dream a reality.
While Islamic radicals in the United States usually prefer to speak in more moderate tones while in public, masking their true agenda, Choudary has no such inhibitions.
He has praised the 9/11 hijackers and has called for the execution of Pope Benedict. He also stirred controversy recently when video emerged of him converting a 10-year-old British boy to Islam.
You can watch the interview in its entirety below:
Thanks for the article. The army in Egypt, at least is kicking out the Muslim Brotherhood.
Meanwhile, in the Kenya attack- here is an article that was posted on another site:
Witness: Nairobi gunmen executed anyone who could not recite an Islamic prayer.
Posted by National Director, Dee on September 22, 2013 at 6:12am in Stealth Jihad
Send Message View Discussions
A witness to the attack by al Shabaab militants on a shopping centre in Nairobi has told Sky News the gunmen killed anyone who was not Muslim.
Saadia Ahmed, a radio presenter from Nairobi, said: "We heard three explosions outside the building then all of a sudden we heard gunshots and people ducked down.
"A lot of people were shot while they were trying to escape.
"I saw one of the gunmen with an AK-47 and later two of them were talking and it sounded like Somali or Arabic."
Ms Ahmed said the attackers released people who were able to prove they could speak Arabic.
thanks for sharing! will pass it along to others!
This is not new. Review the history of the muslims. What you will find is if they are not attacking non-muslims, they are killing each other (my favorite part of these muslims). If you follow their history from the time the fake prophet, mohammed, found that the arabs would not listen to him, he set out to enforce his radical, and evel ways, on others. They will not cease their aggression until we kill every one of them. Do not turn the other cheek! Instead, fire your weapon with the other hand, too. This may seem harsh, but they are a harsh people. They are basically cowards, sword rattlers. If you have ever watched them in action, you can see that they prefer 7 to 1 odds with their faces hidden. Semper Fi! Gunny
Sorry to burst your magnificent bubble, Twana, but they are breeding faster then they kill each other. Just review what happened in Iraq. The Marines killed thosands upon thousands, and they just keep on coming! To get them all, we need to open up with permamnent hunting licenses and give one to each American patriot. Semper Fi! Gunny
OH!OH!OH!OH! PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!! PLLLLLEEEEEZZZZ pertty PLEASE.....can I have the first hunting license?!!!!
You get the second one, Carri, as I already have "dibs" on the first one! Oo-rah! One of my brother Marines was in my office this morning. He spent two tours in Iraq and he got his share, too! He was in the 2nd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, known as the "Magnificent Bastards". He owns a sports bar here in Downey. Yep, you guessed it, "Bastards BBQ". Semper Fi!
Thank him for me!! I know you served too. Although I have thanked you before.......I never tired of thanking you guys all over again for your service!!!!!!! Love the name of is Regiment! Has to be GREAT BBQ if Marine makes it!!!!
OK........you served America well........you can have the first one!!!! But, we have to hunt side by side!
You got it, Girl! MY honor to have you in the fighting hole with me. However, since I do not know about your weapons training, here are a few tips to help you:
1. The AR-15 (AR is not the Diane Feinstein concept of "assault rifle". The "AR" stands for the company that made the first model, Armalite. Later, Colt bought the rights to this rifle and the Army called it the M-16. This rifle is almost useless. It has no real penetration, as my Marines found out in Iraq and Afghanistan. They switched back to the M-14 when they could. So, if you want to get a weapon that has what you need, make sure it is at least a 7 MM or better.
2. Rules for your carrying and using the weapon: a. Treat every weapon as if it is loaded, because it may be loaded. b. Never point your weapon at anyone you are not willing to shoot. If you do shoot, shoot to kill, never to wound. Wounded people can kill you! c. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are in eminent need to shoot. d. Keep your weapon on "safe" until you feel the need to use it. e. Always keep your weapon clean, as it will become your best friend in a firefight. You do not want this friend to jam on you.
3. Breathing is important. Only squeeze the trigger when you are at a natural pause in breathing, Trigger control is important. Use the your finger to take up the slack and squeeze as long as you are on target. If you waiver, do not release the trigger, just control it until you are back on target.
4. Do not anticipate the weapon firing. This can cause "bucking" and/or "jerking". If you are controling the weapon properly, the actual firing will be a surprise to you. This does not apply on rapid fire, of course.
5. In the liberal retard movies you will see the uneducated shooter throw some grass or something in the air and watch as it comes down. He will then make a comment about the wind velocity and direction. But then, in the movies people fall ten stories and walk away. In real life, your target may be as far away as 500 yards. What makes these numbskulls think wind velocity and direction is the same as little as 100 yards away? Look for any thing that is moving in the wind where your target is. Adjust your sights, or aim, accordingly.
6. Under normal gun sighting clicks, the strike of the bullet will move 1 inch on the target for each 100 yards of distance. This applies to the windage, too. You rifle should be set for about 300 yards of distance and zero wind (battle sights). Your weapon should be set for this range.
Okay, Carri, now that you have the right weapon and the basics of shooting, we can go hunting.
And, thank you for recognizing our service to our country. You can tell everyone that I served my country for you, and Twana, and the rest of the real Americans. I did not serve so much as one day, for Pelosi, Reid, obama, of any other lib-tard! Semper Fi!
I know it's silly, but your wonderful advice caused heart to swell with pride in our true military personel and vets like yourself! Thank you sooooo much!!! I can't tell you how much I pray for American and our vets and military!! OK........LET'S ROLL (before I start getting mushy and all choked up)!!
Before I forget, did anyone hear that o'satan just committed to send millions more to Syria?!!!!! That sorry SOB!!!! Again, I say, Mister Gunny Sergeant..........LET'S ROLL!!!!
Any fool with half a brain would have known this.
Fools do not have brains! That is why we call them democraps...