Constitutional Emergency

COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS".....DAVID MEETS GOLIATH?

What's on my mind?

The love of America is on my mind...specifically the longevity of America is in jeopardy. Too much blood, body parts, broken bodies, and destroyed families have been sacrificed to allow a corrupt government to continue...there must be accountability.

There are two realistic presidential choices in the November 8, 2016 election. We have never enjoyed a completely ideal candidate to lead our nation and we don't have that person today. However, we must choose one.

Donald Trump is a leader ready to focus on law and order, will appoint US Constitution focused Supreme Court Justices, stop the illegal immigration disaster, put teeth back into a sound economic approach, recognize ISIS for what it is...Islamic Radical Terrorism..., replace Obamacare, get rid of common-core in our schools, restore our military, support our police, and begin the restoration of America as the shining city on the hill.

Trump is a proven leader in establishing a gigantic public empire, the principles of which are not much different from leading our nation, a proven developer in the economic sphere, a man who will lead from the front, a leader who recognizes and has surrounded himself with men and women of professional capability, a man who has grasped and understands the priorities of "we the people", a man who reads clearly the 'political establishment/elite" history of stealing from taxpayers and filling their own pockets, a man that will indeed reverse the downward spiral of the liberal threat to freedom and liberty, making America great again..

The other choice is Hillary Clinton, a proven 30+ year politician living off the public taxpayer, a proven perjurer, a demonstrator of fabrication underlying the Benghazi story of a video, a despicable individual who purposefully looked into the eyes of grieving mothers who lost sons at Benghazi and told them an "in-your-face" lie "...that a video was the cause of their sons death", a person willing to testify in congress about Benghazi saying " at this point, what difference does it make", two-faced, says one thing in private and another what public wants to hear, a proven law-breaker in destroying tens of thousands of government emails, willingly violating direction by Congress in refusing to abide by a congressional subpoena, a proven threat to national security and jeopardizing military and civilian lives by including highly classified information in emails contained on a personal, non-secure server in a non-secure facility, violating State Department regulations by having a private email system, a clear and present danger through stated policy of accepting tens of thousands of refugees into the United States from nations involved in Islamic radical terrorism without proper vetting, supports open borders and a world government approach, ignoring the United States Constitution, will make Supreme Court appointments without US Constitution criteria, and the list of offensive, dangerous approach goes on....

As Trump says, the system is rigged. He has been battling the republican and democrat political establishment; the liberal media is in a conspiracy to defeat him; the first two debates witnessed Trump against, Hillary, the moderators, and the press and they won't stop. So here we have one man in a picture of David and Goliath and he still stands.

The backbone of Trump is of steel...is he perfect? Of course not, but he won't quit and will indeed answer the 3 AM call....no matter what the evil establishment/elites throw at him, he meets the challenge, and has proven where he stands is where he stands, come hell or high water.

Trump has proven he will stand for America, you and me. Now the shoe is on our foot. Will we stand with him? Will everyone of us get our boots on the ground and round up vast numbers of patriots that love America, who believe Trump is on target as the best choice, and get us all to the polls on November 8, 2016 to vote for him?

I'm delivering two absentee ballot votes for Trump to our Supervisor of Elections office today.

Our nation is in jeopardy of total destruction if Hillary Clinton prevails.....it must not happen.

For the love of God and God's blessing, let us do our duty, vote, and secure a reversal of the last eight years, demonstrate contempt for the political establishment elites, crush the evil, greedy, power focused media, and move toward restoring truth, liberty, law and order in America.

Elect Donald J. Trump as our next President of the United States.

Views: 1312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harry thank you for posting this and I agree with you 100% we need to get Trump into office in hope we can get our country back to where it use to be.

I believe, Trump nor Clinton has the capacity to bring betterment.  Trump is just a front man to the real Governing forces.. Whoever is in the WH is manipulated by the shadow government.. Trump is going to inherit Osama Obamas legacy.. As Obama Osama inherited Bushes agenda.. its all relative and no one is better than the other..Politics is a dirty business. and so in Washington DC.

I don't believe that Trump would just be a front man because I believe that God has chosen Trump just like he chose Cyrus in Isaiah.

I hope you all don't mind my inserting this. It fits the subject...

We must all have faith..

To my fellow Christian brethren: we all know that Donald Trump will have moments where he acts like a heathen, including many Christians who walk after the flesh. But, just as God used king Cyrus and Nebuchadnezzar to do His will, He can use such a man to turn things around. Donald Trump has a Vice President which represents morality and Christian values, who can help guide him in making the right choices. Hillary is a professing Satanist who actually works for the prince and power of the air (Ephesians 2:2); she is out to destroy this country and bring it to it’s knees (see “Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A.” by Alex Constantine and “Mind Control World Control” by Jim Keith). If you are a Christian, choose the individual who will support law and order and our Constitution. With Trump there is more than a chance; with Clinton there will be nothing but chaos and oblivion.

Thanks for sharing Carolyn..........absolutely on target.

God put Obama and hitler into office.. what gives with that?

God did not put Obama or Hitler in office......."we the people" put both in office.  By either not voting, not caring, paying no attention, or all of the above. 

God allows the dumbest of us to do as we please....God does not force anything on us, we have freedom to choose.  We can choose God's Way or follow our own worldly convictions......we are also free to choose Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  Personally, I believe Donald Trump is the best choice for "a time such as this"....

Karen.... Remember God also allowed evil leaders to rise to power also to punish Isreal for their sins also. Wheather God has raised up Hillary or Trump is pure speculation at the least and wishful thinking at best. What we do know is that He has allowed them to rise to this level at this point in time. What we do know is that we have a choice to make. Their differences are clear, their beliefs are clear, their agendas are clear. And even though we face a Goliath, there are times in history that a David comes along. I hope and pray that this is one of those times.

Carey...we all have our opinions.  Please explain how Trump "is going to inherit Osama Obamas legacy." and how " As Obama Osama inherited Bushes agenda."

And why do you lump Trump, a first time candidate, with all the politicians?

The establishment itself has proven time and again that Mr.Trump is not part of anyones establishment.The GOP establishment ran like cockroaches when the lite was turned on and trump was nominated.Why did they run?Because Mr.Trump threatens the establishment.                                                                                                           Hilary Clinton could have been beaten before she got started if established cowards would have gotten behind the peoples choice and supported Mr. Trump. That didn't happen.The cockroaches ran in all directions.Donald Trump a front man?I THINK NOT

The GOP establishment is The Good Old Boys Club .

Trump is Not the Good Old Boys Club . No one can buy Trump . Trump will ruin Everything for the Bribed Politicians ( the beast ) , Their Masters ( soros ) and the Good Old Boys Club .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service