Constitutional Emergency

http://www.standupamericaus.org/politics-washington-dc/the-uber-pre...

Generals,

General Vallely’s article at the attachment is a stark reflection of the abyss into which our nation has sunk.  It portrays as a precursor for what I refer to as an AMERICAN SPRING.

We are past the point of no return.  We must move forward as there is no other choice.  I am asking, pleading with you, and any others that have national voices to call for a non-violent American Spring sometime in the March/April/May 2014 time, in Washington D.C.  We must appeal to millions of American patriots to come and stay in Washington to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States.  It’s now or never. God help us.

.....the law of nature rules.  A fluffy, cuddly lamb gets eaten by a mean old wolf is not an illegal or immoral event...the law of nature.  When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress is threatening my existence, my freedom, my liberty, my Constitution, my life resources, my America, then I fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it.  When the government becomes lawless, then "we the people" no longer are obligated to the law......there is none.  At this time the government is acting lawless......

I see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America....my only hope is that "we the people" call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an "American Spring".  It would be the catalyst to draw this mess to a conclusion one way or the other.  America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

There is not much time and the only planning necessary is to select a starting date and show up in Washington, D.C. on that date, and plan to stay for the duration. The goal is restoring the US Constitution as the law of the land.  Will this be a cake-walk?  No, it will be painful, and some people may die because the government will not be non-violent; some will end up in a cell, and some may be injured.  If that’s what it will take to save our nation, do we have any choice?  Freedom loving Americans will say there is no choice, we must begin the second American Revolution.  Not with guns but with millions of Americans demanding a return to constitutional government and the resignation of Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, and Pelosi as a start...then the constitutional restoration process can begin.

Will our national leaders step forward and declare, “send me”, I’ll lead?  There are millions of veterans ready to follow and have said “I will go”.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 8874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

been to dc twice -hammer down to dc and veterans. march sounds good if the politicans are in. semper fi gene

To call for a non-violent American Spring ...Sounds  nice, but for your own safety and security, have your guns with you to prevent any violence. But why those trusted generals did not make the citizen arrest is beyond me.

Jerry........don't come to D.C. if you're bringing guns.  If you want to bring guns then stay in Virginia in case you are needed with your guns...........

I have to agree with Jerry.  If planning goes through to make a one million patriot march on DC, you can believe Obama will be ready with either his play army or the UN led by the Muslim Brotherhood.  Being both a Boy Scout and One of the PROUD (USMC),  I believe in the quote "BE PREPAIRED"

In response to Gunny McLain for a number of reasons I will be staying behind on the West Coast.  One of the main reasons is to stand as a back guard JUST IN-CASE No-Bama has plans for the West Coast.  Semper Fi Gunny

L.Cpl. Hartimes (LOCKED AND LOADED)

PS: Just heard, Sen Reid has been hospitalized, let us ALL Pray for God's will be do (and hope HE feels like me)

I am a Marine, and while retired, I am ready, and have been calling for those who once were "on a short list" to step forward and lead.

I am a Non-Commissioned Officer, and I will proudly lead Americans against our domestic enemy, the "central government" which has concluded it has no authority over it, the Nation belongs to themselves, and they are not constrained by the lack of "the informed consent of the governed", "The People" who are The United States of America, but instead believe they can force the world to acknowledge themselves, as government, to be the "Nation" only "We, The American People" can ever be, as long as we will stand and Defend our Sovereignty.

I would have Generals, who know those loyal to Principle and God, and those whose fealty is to communism and obama, lead, and draw upon all the other Generals and Officers, which would naturally draw all those under oath, capable, and personally Bound By Oath, bringing in the full services of our Armed Forces.

I will stand up and take the lead if there will be no other who will take and lead me.  As the Colonel notes, I will only fall to my knees as I come before the Lord, My God, who I have taken Oath to.  I will stand to my death otherwise.

If there be no leader but the least Lance Corporal of Marines, or the least boson's Mate, ready to stand and deliver, then we must follow such, but regardless, if we don't take the stand as Sovereign Citizens, rightfully in total authority over every aspect of government, America is done and gone.

Nature and natural laws will prevail, we will choose, or by not choosing, we will equally decide the outcome and end results.  It is almost never better to find the natural results, when there is a choice which can be made, which by the power and efforts, put forth in faith, which has the chance, however slight, of being Blessed by God, and overcoming the evil we confront.  We, even mere citizens, have duty which is ours as long as we would choose to be a "citizen" and not a "subject".

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

John.......I stand shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm with you..........we will go no matter the number we initially convince that there is no other choice.  If our number is small then we can pray as we arrive in D.C. and show our colors, it will inspire millions across America to join us.........let our movement be bathed in prayer as a noble, honorable effort with no personal gain other than our continued freedom and liberty......God save America and our honorable patriots. I am praying for a leader with national exposure that can draw the nation media to our efforts...if that person does not come, we will go to D.C. as the Lord leads........

Critical to our movement is a communication system.  Ability to carry our effort on multiple blogs, alert our movement with message on multiple blogs, all available on our hand-held phones..press contacts.....Sleeping bags, warm clothes, we need to find all the public latrines/bathrooms available in D.C.; everyone carries a first aid kit; meds for those of us that need them(90 day supply); D.C. public transportation; key rally points  around the WH, Capitol, SCOTUS, bridges, etc......at the appropriate time we tie all this and more together in a single plan......

I am with John and Harry. And as Harry said, do not come if you are planning on bringing your guns.  If you have them and want to bring them leave them in Virginia.  Maryland is also a choice but do not let anyone know where in Maryland they are (or VA for that matter).  I will not bring my guns to D. C. because to do so would mean I would have to face my family who is in Law enforcement in D. C. and ready for that kind of confrontation.  I can not emphasize enough, they have more firepower and detection capabilities than one can readily imagine there and a person or group would be foolish to even think about armed confrontation unless on a scale designed to totally overwhelm all of the resources allayed against such a move.  That would take a sizeable force and would result in needless and incredible number of casualties on both sides.  If the guns were to become the answer, I would leave the area and prepare to come back in force better prepared to meet a larger more heavily armed force.....not a good choice unless they start it first.  Remember folks, and that includes my friends Harry and John, Obama is planning on some kind of action which would allow him to declare Martial Law, suspend the constitution and all voting as well as all our liberties.  We do not want this to degenerate into that kind of action. That said, I will get out the word as far as I can as should we all. 

And Harry and John  there is some indication that Obama and his ilk are looking for the fired Flags to plot to bring him down and have started their campaign to keep them from doing so by threatening both them and their families with some serious retaliation. Read into that what you will but knowing who this pond scum is and what they are capable of, I still believe that there are plans being made to counter any real actions which would or could mean we are not alone in recognizing the dangers of allowing this madness to continue much longer.  In short, I do believe there are those that recognize what needs to be done and are making plans to do it. 

Richard........well said...we need to keep working with the common-sense test of what we're about to embark on.

I do not want to even countenance what Richard speaks clearly and accurately of, but it is a fact.  I once roamed D.C. with little concern, as a recruiter, in the 90's, taking officer candidates and recruits up to see the silent drill team and the like.

I would comment on the long list of Commanders, both officer and enlisted, who have been pushed out, however it has become very hard to access such information without setting off alarm bells among those who have made this plan.

I recruited General Christmas' third or fourth son into the Platoon Leader's Class in 93, at that time General Christmas' father had retired only a few years prior, his eldest son is probably the Colonel who has been pushed out, the son elder to the one I was well acquainted with doesn't seem to be on the list, but that may be my memory failing.

Having spent much time with one, and also with all the family from time to time, these are Americans of the most fundamental American Principles, they are Men of Honor, and they have shaped wars, made victory possible, and it is because they are true warriors they are forced out.

I spent much time in D.C. right before my retirement, having run the Marine Corps Marathon my last two years in service, and know it was once well open to the public.  The efforts which were so disgusting at the time of the sequester were insulting, wasteful, expenditures to punish the public, particularly the veterans, but it was also to demonstrate the fact they run the city, they control our access, and they would have us believe they have greater power and control than they really do.

Richard's advise is sound, ensure all personal possessions are secure with personal friends of the utmost security, and press to get all the number support for filling the streets, and making a serious impact on the ability of D.C. to operate on its regular daily routine.

Civil insurrection is our Natural Right, there is no authority other than God, who has the right to demand we not confront this abjectly criminal and anti-Constitutional assumed authority which has turned our federal, and once lawful government into a central government which fully meets every aspect of the description of "a domestic enemy", as our oaths of allegiance to God, First Principles, and to our National Creed, The Declaration, and the inscribing of this creed as the "rule of law over government, "The U.S. Constitution.

We are bound, as Sovereign American Citizens, to break and destroy such a domestic enemy, and our long standing history and fixed, unchanged standards demonstrate beyond any argument, we have no federal government, we have only a domestic enemy central government, which has assumed the place and role without our consent.

We either stand, choose to hold up our Constitution as the written form of the actual Foundation of our Federal Republic, and the Rule of Law over government, of we will have allowed our actual "Endowed by our Creator natural Citizen sovereignty" be discarded by those we once took to war for presuming in the same manner over "our betters", our ancestors, and "betters" if we don't have the testicular fortitude to secure this Nation, not for ourselves, but for the only ones who count:  "Posterity", those Americans whose parents have not yet been born, and cannot protect "posterity's rights", because we are the sole sovereign citizens capable of providing for those rights, but can only do so right now.

Our full rights, well including our "citizen sovereignty" was not defended by "the greatest generation", but by their predecessors, and by our founders.  It is said that freedom is always only one generation away from being lost, but I argue that point.  Parents must focus on work, production, and providing for family, it is the previous generation which secures principles which can pass through a current generation, taught from grandparents to grandchildren, this is our defense.

The work of the liars the thieves of principle, natural truths, self evident truth, they work every day in the schools, in the halls of government, and in the media, except that tiny piece filled with a few strong and strident voices.

FDR, the greatest thief in history, stole what appears statistically, to be at or near 90% of all the money which was possessed by the citizens of America, making his nightly radio show, on 1 October, 1933, the quiet, calm voice, explaining the government needed help, and all honorable Americans would turn in all their gold money, and all their gold certificates, so our country could recover.

That it was all to be turned in by 31 October, and all caught with gold after that date would be charged with crimes was not spoken, the date was tossed in carelessly, quietly, in the end, and people went to jail for refusing, but that was hidden, most people did what they were told, and in essence, all the real money earned by generations of free market working Americans, was taken away by government decree, and given over to those who already owned "the rest of all the gold in the world".

That gold taken, was the accumulation of wealth earned by all the hard work that had come before, and had returned from the real capital investments which raised the greatest iron industry in the world, invented the greatest steel industry in the world, and opened an automotive industry, production line Train industry and all the Heavy Equipment which we live with today.

That capital never came back, the iron industry gave way to the steel, and most of its assets moved, but the steel industry has consumed its capital, assets, and absent real capital investment, is but a hollow shell.  We could not build Saturn V rockets today, it would take thirty years of capital investment and a new steel industry with new infrastructure to reach the point we were at before the second world war.  We didn't stop the space shuttle program because it was obsolete, but because it was built with the last real productivity of a dead steel industry, and the main, the structure, the principle part of every shuttle, was simply no longer possible for us to build with our own material, and we can't trust anyone else's.

The international space station will land on earth soon precisely because we allowed the capital of our entire Nation be stripped out, and sold, and with it, our productive capacity, built upon real money invested over centuries.

This is the exact plan hatched by the Bolsheviks before the turn of the previous century, it was supposed to hit us first, it was a surprise it took Russia, both to us and to Marx, but Russians now have learned the lesson the hard way, and know the facts.  All we have to do is point to Russia, and choose "America", but to do so, we have to literally throw out all those who have spent lifetimes preparing to bring this crashing down as it will very soon, if we don't energetically and actively prevent it now.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

Sorry folks but the time for doing as Col Riley ask is gone, it is time to be more forceful, it is time to abide by the words of Thomas. Jefferson,   “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

Rev Bob...........I think you just violated the "common-sense rule".  But, let's hear your plan.

COL Riley, I so much stand in full agreement with you, GEN Vallely, a "non-violent American Spring" is needed, and the DC nation being the object of concentration, while confusing, separating, flanking, and diminishing any response the adversary can muster. An American Spring with the majority of available forces, patriot congregations, already in place, armed, and armored, to, educate, build, supply, protect, and defend the "truths self evident". With mass, national petition, and protest, being assembled, supplied, and carried out, not even their, the adversaries media arm, can deny this non-violent movement of the republics majority, and our founding "republican principles" will Shine Bright. An enLIGHTening force unable to be responded to by an adversary being limited to a response mechanism whose family, and neighbors are very much a part of the non-violent force petitioning this out of control oppressor.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service