40,000 new Laws coming for us all.....

When we talk to our elected Representatives about reducing the size of Government, we would hope that they listen and understand what we mean. Why then would it be deemed necessary to pass 40,000 news Laws across the country, many of which come into effect today, instead of removing many of the obstacles that they have placed before the citizenry?

I do believe that not all of the Laws passed were not needed, but how many line items were added to the Bills that were needed which will expand the role of Government in an unneeded fashion. We the People have got to get our Houses in order and out an end to this now. The time for just talking is past us, action must be taken. If the elected officials will not do the bidding of the people, remove them and replace them, even if it by means of recall.

This was my response to a friend the other day:

"Here now we all stand at the precipitates of what was given us. A gift of love like no other seen before or since its inception. The gift of a great Nation for us all, to be honored, respected and revered world over for all time. Great men stood up to tyranny, putting their life, liberty and wealth on the line for so many that would not. Many of those great men did so at a lose of one, if not all of the aforementioned. Now comes the time when we must decide if we sit idly by as all that they created is done asunder, or will we lift on high our arms and with a resounding cry take back what was once ours."

I have one thing that comes to mind that resonates within me at this moment in our time.
"Item, qe nul soit si hardy de crier havok sur peine davoir la test coupe."
The first mention of this phrase comes from 1385 in The Black Book of the Admiralty. For those of you that do not recognize this phrase.
"Likewise be all manner of beasts, when they be brought into the field and cried havoke, then every man to take his part."

We are at War right now, a War within our borders. If we are to win it, we must not let one another become discouraged.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2011/1229/With-2012-state-laws-kick-in-on-everything-from-immigration-to-shark-fins

With 2012, state laws kick in on everything from immigration to shark fins

State legislatures passed close to 40,000 new laws in 2011, and a number of those measures take effect on Jan. 1. On some issues, like immigration, state laws are taking markedly different stands.

2012 will be a more highly regulated year since all 50 state legislatures passed close to 40,000 new laws in 2011. A number of those measures will take effect Jan. 1.

A compilation prepared by the nonpartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) highlights laws taking effect on New Year's Day in at least 21 states. State legislators have been especially active on issues pertaining to immigration, government costs, and the care of young people. But Americans will face new state laws on a wide variety of areas ranging from abortion to the distribution of shark fins, the NCSL report shows.  

NCSL did not provide a breakdown on which states produced the most new laws, but its report on laws taking effect on Jan. 1 was heavy with legislation from California.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –