Now, will you join America for one day and UPLUG. That means no cell phones, no gasoline, no shopping, not nothing. We have the power. For once, can we show OUR solidarity. Take a walk, visit with friends, have barbecue. Go back and get in touch with May 1st (May Day, a celebration of Spring) all over again. For those of you who forgot, and would like to read or to remember my last celebration of May Day ... May 1, 2010. My recollections can be read in my blog:  http://apatriotrant.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-i-see-your-papers-plea...

Personally, I want to take my country back.

AMERICA UNPLUGGED! ON TUESDAY APRIL 30th 2012 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME

THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA WILL UNPLUG FOR 24 HOURS!

NON-VIOLENT, VOLUNTARY, PEACEFUL PROTEST

Please copy, email and post in your communities!

FOR THE CONTINUAL & REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHTS & CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS:

THE COWARDICE OF CONGRESS

NDAA 2012, AUMF 2002, Executive Order March 2012-Removing right to protest

U.N. Dictating Foreign Policy

WE'RE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!

MAKE ADVANCE PREPARATIONS ACCORDINGLY AS YOU WOULD FOR A HURRICANE,EARTHQUAKE,TORNADO

NO PURCHASES OF ANY KIND NO COMMUNICATIONS NO CELL PHONES NO LAND LINES NO FAXES NO BANKING NO ATM NO COMPUTERS NO USE OF ELECTRICITY NO SHOPPING NO DRIVING NO MOVIES NO UNPLANNED TRAVELING NO MASS TRANSIT USE NO TV NO COOKING NO RADIO NO AIR CONDITIONING NO GASOLINE PURCHASES NO MAILING/POSTAL/STOCK TRANSACTIONS NO WHINING!

RETURN TO POWER GRADUALLY BY TIME ZONE,STARTING WITH EASTERN TIME ... MAY 2 AFTER MIDNIGHT

*All Americans who are 1st responders are exempt, all w/medical problems/oxygen are exempt

Do not waste time and energy on those who do not wish to comply...the government will!

Can I count on you?  We can all make a difference. 

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America