Constitutional Emergency

$43 TRILLION WORTH OF CRIMINAL RACKETEERING ~~~ MASSIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA AND ADMIN OFFICIALS

Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

Share22

Obama Presidential Seal Podium Speech SC 780x1024 Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

A lawsuit seeking the return of $43 trillion (with a “t”) and an audit of all the TARP programs by an independent receiver has been filed against senior members of the Obama Administration and the New York group known as the “Banksters”.

The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch is reporting that the Spire Law Group, LLP has moved its mass tort action into the federal court in Brooklyn, New York. In this District Court lawsuit (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML), the Spire Law Group, LLP is acting on the behalf of homeowners across the country seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide until the return of the $43 trillion.

The independent audit the lawsuit is seeking of the TARP Program stems from a report by the former Inspector General of the bailout program, Neil Barofsky, who is countering the claims made by President Obama both publicly and privately to Congress that  the money has been paid back. Mr. Barofsky asserts that none of the money advanced by the Treasury has ever been paid back by the recipients of the program.

The Plaintiffs have established the location of the $43 trillion of laundered money in a criminal racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals:

Eric Holder

Tony West

Kamala Harris

Jon Corzine

Robert Rubin

Timothy Geitner

Vikram Pandit

Valerie Jarrett

Anita Dunn

Robert Baueras

The lawsuit alleges that the Obama Administration actively borrowed money from these “Banksters” to fund his political campaign in this 2012 Election and has not pursued any criminal charges against them

The lawsuit also claims multiple violations of the United States Patriot Act, along with the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other State and Federal laws by the Obama Administration.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-administration-facing-massiv...

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!! There is no one to call, except We The People!!! This government running this country is not our government at all.... The first clue of that is, when was the last time this government or any one in it listened to we the people??? There is no one to call, except our Brother and Sister Patriots!!! WE can ask God for help, and He will give us all the help His will desires, as long as we are in His will...It is time to unite as one... Also, this was not an election, for all intense and purposes, this was done only for show and tell.. There was not 50% of the people in this country that voted for obama!! The fix was in a long time ago... The sooner we all see this the better....There has been a very quiet coup, that bought our government out from under us!! By the international elites!!, that is who this government answers to these days!!!

Sorry, but just because a lawsuit is filed with legitimate purposes does NOT necessarily mean that it is going anywhere.  It seems to me that there are too many defendants, too many plaintiffs, and the issues are too broad to ever be successful, especially under the court system evolved since Obama took office.  Our justice system has been corrupted also.

I have always, from his entry into the 2008 campaign, known or felt the absolute total and total uselessness of Obama. His anti-American feelings are found at the photon level throughout his useless body and is reflected in greed, arrogance, and narcissism. There is no level to which he will not stoop to retain power and do the bidding of those who control him and direct his every plot.

Even knowing this, in the first few years of his term I did not want him to have his own Oswald, because such an event might make him into a martyr of some level.

But as time went on, it turned out that he did have his own Oswald only that the field of fire was against America. Obama is killing America.

I want to sue the Obama administration for eliminating the Park Service's "Save America's Treasures Program" and then funding the building of mosques in foreign countries with OUR National Park Service money by creating an "Office of International Affairs."

I also want to sue Obama and Clinton for lying about American history.

I'm going to research the possibility.

Sue, sue, sue.

Eric Holder & Justice Department and if it gets anywhere, the Supreme Court...will totally Protect Obama and the "Family", with it's unlimited financial & legal resources....and most media will ignore it....as will all the loyal followers who use "the End Justifies the Means" philosophy....which is their MO and way of life...and they do not care if "legal" or not....as with Fast & Furious, Libya, etc...etc...etc...

Even if Obama/Biden are "de-throned"... the door is wider open for Hillary in 2016...because the "machine" has already taken Obama's weaknesses into account and the "machine" has redundancy in it's back-up plans....for the future (and it does involve the Clinton's)....that is why they have so much control and were so successful in 2008 & 2112 and they plan to be there again in 2016....no matter what happens...."legally" or not....

I spent enough time in Government circles and have seen how it works....

There MUST be a bigger plan with enough depth in all of the facets (education,religion, media, Unions, financial sectors, legal, entertainment, etc) at local & National levels.....forums and chat rooms, unfortunately, will not do it ...although are good vents of ideas, information, frustrations, etc....there must be a whole lot more....

(By the way and as an aside, my wife just tapped me on the shoulder and said 2016 Conservative ticket should be "Rubio/Christie"....or some similar configuration....while I am not certain of that, I did promise her that I would mention it for her)   Sorry, Paul fans....

If The co idiots are dethroned, Hillary will become invisible because, if she doesn't go down with them, she will go down alone.

Unfortunately, the unseen Democratic machine will protect Hillary as their savior, if & when Obama boys go down....she goes invisible only to emerge as their leader or top advisor (behind the scenes) to the leadership to replace Obama & company....

Thank you Twana. Obama is a criminal. And I hope he gets nailed.

Our forefathers would have been shooting by now. If not we would still British subjects!

i took an oath to defend the constitution! How about you?

YOU BET BROTHER,LET'S GIT ER DONE.

NOBODY is doing there JOB anymore when it comes to Gov't. Look how the CIA was mostly silent on Benghazi. FBI never CHECKED these Congressmen who R COMMUNIST! I have little HOPE left that ANYTHING will happen to the elite class of politicians!!!! These LIBERAL JUDGES will not do their job either

When I found out about this from an email last month.  I went to the law firms site.  I emailed them and here's what I received.  Read from bottow up.

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:21 AM
To: Ray
Subject: RE: : Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

Thanks Ray.  We will keep you posted as things progress with the case.  In order for real change to occur, WE THE PEOPLE must rise up!

___________________________________________________________________________________

SPIRE LAW GROUP, LLP

(877) 438-8766

(818) 597-2132 Fax

www.spirelawgroupllp.com

Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:03 PM
To: 'Admin'
Subject: RE: : Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

Thanks for your reply with the link on how they are trying to keep this off the airwaves.

I sent all the information I have to everyone in my email address book.  I hope they are getting off their asses and doing the same as I am.  I do know a close friend and Vietnam Buddy has sent  this information to everyone too.  I got a reply and he said there was a few who this is really upsetting them and are doing the same.

Thanks

Ray

A Member of Sovereignty

VietNam Veteran

and PROUD to

have SERVED!

*********************************************************************************************************

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.  This information is confidential. If you are not the 

intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have 

received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents 

of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by 

e-mail, and delete the original message.

*********************************************************************************************************

"The following message is for any/all Corporate Agents/informants/investigators et. al. working in collusion by monitoring my mail

and any other communications without my permission."

"I sui juris, a republic of Florida National American Sovereign neutral non-combatant by law declare to all Corporate combatant

FEDERAL and/or STATE Agents and/or 3rd parties that I am not a Corporation and/or UNITED STATES/STATE Created Fiction and I am

accepting all Oaths and Affirmations declared Under Penalties of Perjury "so help me God" and returning any/all actions from the

same being brought/sought against me for want of Geographical Jurisdiction and Venue."

"I bless God my creator and ask His blessings and Protection for the Land of Florida against all trespassers."

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:22 PM
To: Ray

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for your below email and offers of support.  We are overwhelmed by the number of emails like yours and grateful to know that our efforts on behalf of the people have not gone unnoticed.

The following article link may shed some light on why the media is not jumping all over this like they should.

All the best!

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-da...

___________________________________________________________________________________

SPIRE LAW GROUP, LLP

(877) 438-8766

(818) 597-2132 Fax

www.spirelawgroupllp.com

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:54 PM
To: info@spirelawgroupllp.com
Subject: : Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

I received an email on this and I am happy to say I am with you on this.  I pray you bring all those scum bags down to where they belong.  I would like to see them all hung by their necks until dead.  Life in prison is too good for them.  Death is the only recourse for all the crimes they have committed on all of us.  Most Law Firms would not have the BALLS to do what Noble thing your Firm is doing.  They would join in on the crime for their share.

A friend asked me today after sending the email I received.  He ask why the media is not jumping all over this. 

I hope all of you that are on this case (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) stays healthy.

Thank you for standing up for all and my hat is off to you! 

Thanks

Ray

A Member of Sovereignty

VietNam Veteran

and PROUD to

have SERVED!

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.  This information is confidential. If you are not the 

intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have 

received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents 

of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by 

e-mail, and delete the original message.

"The following message is for any/all Corporate Agents/informants/investigators et. al. working in collusion by monitoring my mail

and any other communications without my permission."

"I sui juris, a republic of Florida National American Sovereign neutral non-combatant by law declare to all Corporate combatant

FEDERAL and/or STATE Agents and/or 3rd parties that I am not a Corporation and/or UNITED STATES/STATE Created Fiction and I am

accepting all Oaths and Affirmations declared Under Penalties of Perjury "so help me God" and returning any/all actions from the

same being brought/sought against me for want of Geographical Jurisdiction and Venue."

"I bless God my creator and ask His blessings and Protection for the Land of Florida against all trespassers."

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service