Why OAS..........???  Listen to this well spoken lady........can you feel your heart being ripped out for her?  For us?  She may be speaking to one county.......in reality she's speaking for all of us in America!

Why don't we have 50 million Americans lined up for D.C.?   What will it take?  The thugs of Nevada descending on your town?  On your property?  Breaking down your door?

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• obama ignores the constitution and rule of law yet h reid says he cannot have americans skirting the law?   go figure YEAH WHAT WILL IT TAKE?  WE SHOULD HAVE MILLIONS COMING THIS IS JUST UNREAL TO ME TIME TO END THE TYRANNY GNG ON NOW I AGREE 

• I understand your frustration all to well, but am not in the least surprised. Long ago stopped expecting others to act on anything until its directly in their face, they are trapped, and cannot avoid it any longer. To expect anything more from people is setting yourself up for disappointment (however don't use this as an excuse to lower your own standards). The people will wake up and Come to Washington, but it won't be until there is an event that directly and immediately threatens the very foundation of who they are. I suspect it will take an event where innocent people die at the hands of law enforcement while defending their Constitutional Rights. Something of similar, but of more direct importance to them such as the situation in Nevada. You can't convince people its "time to act" or how threatened their very way of life is at the present, they must come to this conclusion on their own. Once this happens then they will look for an avenue to express and address their concerns and that is when they will be meeting us in Washington. Unfortunately, we are in this mess in the first place because people only think about "today", work tomorrow, bills to pay next month, kids having soccer games, etc. However, with so many issues regarding freedom of speech, guns control and confiscation, taxes, and blatant criminal actions on the part of our government officials, the event needed to trigger an all out assault on Washington DC. is surely going to happen any day!

• Unreal to me as well as to why there aren't millions signing the OAS petition and sending the emails/faxes/etc. to the Congress. It simply boggles the mind.

Those of us who cannot go because of work or financial reasons would like to do what we can to get someone else to D.C. on the 16th through a bus ticket or gas money. Please let us know who to contact for that. Maybe in areas closer to D.C. Thank you.
    • There may be a lot of us out here that does not agree with the names associated with the petition. Allen West ignored anything to do with the birth certificate while he was seated, Cruz has never stood up and said he was not qualified to be potus, Rand Paul ignores the bc issue totally, rubio same as cruz and so on. These people are intelligent men and they know what the founders of the constitution meant when they clarified that NBC is a person with both mother and father as US citizens. They continue to ignore it.

• God Bless that Mom !!

• WTP Must Resist!   May 16th. in DC.   Be There!

• Unfortunately for too many it will take them being personally effected before they're willing to stand up and be counted, and fight if need be, for our rights granted by GOD, not some government. Many of us do see the writing on the wall and that is why we agreed to join this movement and get everyone we can to join it as well. My only advice to the rest of us patriots is simple yet profound. TALK to others about it, don't just send emails, or post stuff on FB or twitter or other social media sites. That allows people to ignore it, dismiss it, or simply not pay enough attention to it. WE NEED to CALL PEOPLE, GO TO THEIR HOUSES, TALK to them about it, and get them on board. I've been emailing and posting about it for months and almost no one knew what was going on. So i started calling people and talking to them in person. In 2 weeks i have 5 more people coming w/ me. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO, and START DOING IT NOW. The people in this country are waking up to what is going on, a large percentage of the people agree w/ and know that this is what we need to do, they just need to know how, when & where. Operation American spring gives them that, they just need to know about it.

• I will say this simply: Until we are ready and willing to stop begging for money, and start getting our hands dirty, then NOTHING will change. I grow weary of the egos, the cowardice, and the complacent raging behind keyboards.

We are dealing with, for all intent and purpose, a KING. An EVIL, LAWLESS KING. King Charles was executed for HIGH TREASON. We aren't waiting for American Spring: We are waiting for the SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

We need to stop asking for the money that they control, and start gathering people/places that will donate supplies, gas, food and man-power. You want to take their power away? MAKE THEIR MONEY WORTHLESS. Compromise, barter and work together for supplies: Gasoline, food, etc.

Until you're ready to do more than simply stand outside the White House with signs and banners, nothing will change. What's to stop them from a mass depopulation when you are out there? What's to stop the NSA/DHS dogs from using you all as target practice? Have you not thought of that?

You want change? Hang ALL the bastards and HANG THEM HIGH. Let them stand as a warning that THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE RULED.

• They are not going to stop their assault on the American people. They have armed every government agency for an all out civil war. They have set up Fema Prison Camps all over the country to imprison those who surrender for reeducation or execution, they dug underground cities for themselves to hide in when they have to retreat. People must get ready for what they are planning against us so that we have a fighting chance to restore liberty and the Republic. Laying down and becoming a slave to the NWO is not an option.

• If I were as young as this woman making this speech, I would probably be just as emotional.

This reply was deleted.