Constitutional Emergency

An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite(Send it to Washington)

DEAR RNC: An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite

By 100% FED Up - 

Mar 2, 2016

This letter was sent to 100% FED Up! by an anonymous author. It doesn’t matter who you support for President in 2016. This letter will make you want to stand up and cheer for the 80 year old American who expresses what most of us are feeling right now. Enjoy…

RNC
P.O. Box 96994
Washington DC 20090-6994

Dear Representative,

From the time I was able to vote I voted Republican. I am 80 years old, and have a great deal of respect and influence with hundreds of senior ball players who also network with thousands of others around the country.

I received your questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected. Unfortunately the one question that was missing is “What have the Republicans done for the American people?” We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, yet you never listened to us. Now you want our money.

You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money. You are the establishment, which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets… Well guess what? “It’s not going to happen” You shake in your boots when I tell you we’re giving our support to TRUMP and he hasn’t asked for a dime.

You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self destruction course, but you need to look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the liberal state of New York.

You clearly don’t understand why the Trump movement is so strong, so I’d like to share with you an analogy to help explain the Trump phenomenon. By the way, it’s not just the Republicans who feel ignored and disrespected, there are plenty of Democrats and Independents who also feel let down by the Washington elite. You seem to have  forgotten about “We The People” and who hired you to represent us.

So here it is, the best analogy I could come up with. Here is the reason so many Americans have boarded the Trump Train, and why your pleas to come back to the party who deserted us is falling on deaf ears:

You’ve been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…You call the city and four different exterminators, but nobody could handle the job. There is this one guy however, who guarantees you he will get rid of them, so you hire him. You don’t care if the guy smells, you don’t care if the guy swears, you don’t care how many times he’s been married, you don’t care if he was friends with liberals, you don’t care if he has plumber’s crack…you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He’s the guy. He’s the best. Period. 

Here’s why we want Trump: Yes he’s a bit of an ass, yes he’s an egomaniac, but we don’t care. The country is a mess because politicians have become too self-serving. The Republican Party is two-faced & gutless. Illegal aliens have been allowed to invade our nation. We want it all fixed! We don’t care that Trump is crude, we don’t care that he insults people, we don’t care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don’t care that he has changed positions, we don’t care that he’s been married three times, we don’t care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell, we don’t care that he doesn’t know the name of some Muslim terrorist. 

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal aliens and bringing tens of thousands of Muslim refugees to America, while leaving Christians behind to be persecuted. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is part of a special group with special rights, to the point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. 

We’re sick of politicians. We’re sick of the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he isn’t beholden to lobbyist money and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very successful, he’s an excellent negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he’s also not a politician. He’s definitely not a cowardly politician. When he says he’ll fix it, we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Oh yeah…I forgot …we don’t care if the guy has bad hair either. 

We just want those raccoons gone. 

Out of your house. NOW!

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for speaking up.  I agree with you 100%.  God Bless you for taking action. We certainly are sick of

Politicians; they speak a lot and say nothing.

On my home page, picture of Bloomberg with a chit eating grin saying, "I won't be running now".

I imagine they think they have ruined Trump... Damn them all..They treat us like ignorant idiots

and they keep herding us into the NWO, with AGENDA 30..Used to be AGENDA 21..

My State has been invaded by the GOP, RUBIO and CRUZ.. The State was all for Donald Trump,

now I don't know where its going....(Idaho)  I will vote tomorrow and it will be for Donald Trump.

Dennis Bartlett, they sure as H, were afraid of Donald and for good reason.. He could expose all

of them.. He also wants to do whats best for the Country.. Don't call me stupid for thinking one

man could certainly head us into the right direction...Sounds like you have given up.. Stand up

and shake off those boots and help. It isn't over yet so stop acting like a defeatist..

It's for sure that this nation requires extreme steps that will most definitely seem out of the ordinary and will sure strike a sour note with all liberals but if done correctly will turn this country back in the right direction and repair the unspeakable damage done by the Washington elitist thieves.

BOOM....THERE IT IS..!

Excellent read, you have read the minds of most Americans, the rest still have their heads buried in the sand.

On my home page, picture of Bloomberg with a chit eating grin saying, "I won't be running now".

I imagine they think they have ruined Trump... Damn them all..They treat us like ignorant idiots

and they keep herding us into the NWO, with AGENDA 30..Used to be AGENDA 21..

My State has been invaded by the GOP, RUBIO and CRUZ.. The State was all for Donald Trump,

now I don't know where its going....(Idaho)  I will vote tomorrow and it will be for Donald Trump.

Dennis Bartlett, they sure as H, were afraid of Donald and for good reason.. He could expose all

of them.. He also wants to do whats best for the Country.. Don't call me stupid for thinking one

man could certainly head us into the right direction...Sounds like you have given up.. Stand up

and shake off those boots and help. It isn't over yet so stop acting like a defeatist..

You're exactly right Carolyn! I got out and wore my Trump T-shirt all over the small town I live in in Arkansas telling people what's really happening. So many people just vote for the familiar party they always have or believe negative ads they see on tv last night. I also hung around outside the voters stations a little bit like I was going to vote there too so people would see Trump just before voting. I don't know if it worked at all but I tried my best and contributed what I had that day to try and save our future for my grand kids hoping some would see a grandmother who cared. If every one of us could do something or anything to help maybe it would swing our way.

Here's a link everyone needs to watch to become a delegate for your community, county, state how ever you can help. https://youtu.be/Zw14EY6jdQc    We all need to learn what we can do starting at a local level. Also I noticed a lot of elected positions in my district go unchallenged year after year. I checking into this one too.

Don't stop watching it just because it's on Info wars. I take alex Jones with a gain of salt. This is not Alex Jones in this reference. It's for the information only.

People seem to forget Ronald Reagan steered our country in the right direction and they did to him what these money grabbing idiots in Congress are doing to Trump....WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP TO THEM AND THE MSM !

I have seen this analogy used before against the current administration.  But it certainly fits both parties and the political establishment of today, overall.  I firmly believe this is what is behind the popularity of Trump.  I have long been critical of the politician who wants you to fill out their surveys, select their ideas, and forward your money to pay for their election.  Trump, on the other hand, is the first candidate for President I have even known who did not want a handout from the public to run for office.  He is a refreshing change, and right there wins a degree of credibility that no others can offer.  There are a lot of things that make Trump very attractive to (and popular with) voters.  I am not going to repeat all the facts discussed about Trump above.  But I do want to throw in another perspective that I have not seen too much thought or comment on so far, yet I think it is important that it be considered.

Let me start by giving Trump the benefit of the doubt and saying that he is motivated by patriotic concerns and at least is leaning toward conservative issues, even if he is not coming right out and defining how he is going to accomplish all the things he says he is going to do.  I read an article recently that indicates that Trump is a pragmatist...a problem solver, and he wants to fix the problem.  The article stated that Trump is neither Democrat, Republican or Conservative, but Pragmatic.  Washington definitely needs fixing, which almost everyone would agree.  Trump is a leader, and Trump certainly is qualified to fix the forces of evil that drive Washington, if he chooses to do so.  So for the sake of this discussion, let us say that we let him do it.

This means that we are giving him absolute power to do whatever he wants to fix Washington.  Ok, done! Now what?  Did we not do the same for the present WH occupant, albeit with much heartburn and foot-dragging?  Did we really pay attention to all that the current CEO planned to do and how he was going to do it?  I say we did not, even though he told us that he was going to bring fundamental change to our country.  Now we regret it. Look at all the promises he made that were actually right out lies!  Yet, we (or the majority) believed him.  I really believe that if the majority of voters had know then what our current President really had in mind and what he was going to do to our country while he was in office, that we would not have voted him in, or at least that we would not have given him a second term.  But we did.  Now we regret it.  Are we not doing the same thing all over again in our haste and desire to change what is in there now?  Are we going to give a maverick free reign to do as he pleases without accountability just to get the raccoons out of the basement?  What if while getting them out of the basement, the foundation is destroyed and the house falls down?  I, for one, do not believe this is the direction we should be going.  We have been lied to so many times in the past that it is difficult to believe any of them.  I believe we should establish full accountability in all major areas and hold them to their promises or to their word.  If they deviate, then we should act.  But how can we act-we gave him the authority and power.  Notice how little action has been taken toward stopping or controlling the current WH occupier.  I believe we have to be very careful about who we support, what they say, and how they are going to carry out their ideas and plans before we elect them to the office of POTUS.  We have witnessed an administration where accountability was a bad word; it is not politically correct and does not exist for all practical purposes.  It is time we brought accountability back and hold all our elected officials accountable for their actions.  If we do not, they will do what ever they want and there is nothing we can do to stop them.  Trump may be a good man and make a good President; he certainly has a good record of achievement, which is more that his predecessor could provide.  But we cannot take a chance or make another gamble. We are living too close to the edge, and unless we can get control and bring our country back to common sense and reality, we will cease to be a nation that accounts for anything or that amounts to anything.  I rest me case.       

I have been a contributor here off and on for abut the past 4 years and I am impressed with this particular bit of honesty. It may not be pretty or fancily stated but it is accurate and perfectly truthful and stated in simple, direct terms even these suspected Common Core educated Marxist and New World Order dolts ought to be able to comprehend; but only if they seek assistance from a conservative professor of American History! The 80 year old gentleman who wrote this is 9 years older than me but, I could NOT agree more and I like his style because it is abrasive and designed to get one's attention and THAT is exactly what these mindless establishment trolls and termites in Washington NEED desperately to understand though they refuse to see the anger and resentment of the national constituencies because they don't give a damn about anything but self-aggrandizement and scurrilous party Agendas. I would like to exhort all who read this to vote AGAINST every single incumbent in this election. The longer this infestation goes on, the more difficult it is to effect a cure. I am from Massachusetts but a lifelong Conservative and  disabled Vietnam veteran. So useless are MY Washington Reps that I will vote against all 3 of them and they are Elizabeth Warren, Ed Markey and 6th Congressional Congressman Seth Moulton who, in August in a small forum where I was the only readily identifiable disabled veteran in the forum, was denied my right to speak and, when I later accosted him outside a public library where the forum had been held, and where he took a question after 50 minutes of a scheduled 60 minute meet from an 8 year old kid, I was infuriated and told him to his face I was serving in Vietnam in the Tet Offensive 11 years before his birth and that he , as a member of the ARMED FORCES COMMITTEE, was UNFIT for that position. When I wrote a further letter of complaint to his office, it came back marked return to sender unable to deliver by the U.S. Post Office at an address in Salem, MA taken directly off HIS website! I should NOT have been surprised as that is TYPICAL of Washington politicians; ALL OF THEM, AND IN BOTH PARTIES!

The Travelling Wall came to my hometown and I was enlisted by the local VFW to act as a locator for its visit. I served with Jan Scruggs of the 199th 'Light Infantry Brigade who was the prime originator of the Vietnam Memorial Wall, in D.C. and was also personal assistant to and protection under the Geneva Accords for Chaplain (CPT) Charles Angelo Liteky who on 19 November of '68 was awarded the Medal of Honor for Valor from LBJ for an Action Dec. 6 and 7 of '67 in the Ashua Valley. I WOULD SERVE AGAIN BUT NOT IF THE BEST WE HAVE TO OFFER IS A CREATURE LIKE MOULTON WHOSE OWN BATTLE RECORD IS STERLING BUT WHOSE PERSONALITY LEAVES WORLDS OF DECENCY TO BE DESIRED AND THAT TOO, IS TYPICAL IN MY EXPERIENCE OF ESTABLISHMENT POLITICIANS!

So, to 100% FED-UP;  Know you are not alone and I am sure there are many others out there who feel as WE do and will salute you for your honesty: and your accuracy. Would that the fools in the farce known as Washington, D.C. could see the forest for the trees but, they so enjoy being blind, deaf and particularly dumb to the reality that when the time comes, as I am sure it eventually will, AS THEY HAVE SOWN, SO SHALL THEY REAP, AND NO ONE DESERVES THE PAINFUL CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS MORE THAN THESE SLIMEBALLS. RESPECT IS EARNED: ALL THEY HAVE EARNED FROM ME IS DISDAIN.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service