Constitutional Emergency

Citizens for the Constitution;

15 December 2013

If you think our Congress-members, our Military Leaders, the Judiciary, and the MEDIA aren’t aware of the Obama’s gun-running to our enemies  (i.e. lending aid and comfort) in Benghazi, just listen to this 3 minute clip by Rep. Trey Gowdy as he rips the media for covering up Obama and Hillary’s treasonous acts of fraud, dissembling, deception, and deceit.

It has been over 6 weeks since he challenged the media at a major ½ hour press conference – to answer these questions:

1.    Why was Amb. Chris Stevens in Benghazi the night he was killed?

2.    Why were we the last flag flying in Benghazi – after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?

3.    Why were repeated requests for additional security denied again and again (by Obama and Hillary)?

4.    Why were no assets allowed to be deployed to help?

5.    Do you know if the ‘president’ called any of our allies and asked for help?

6.    Why was Susan Rice picked to go on the talk shows to promote the excuse of a ‘video’ – instead of SOS Hillary Clinton?

7.    Do you know the origin of the mythology of the spontaneous reaction to a video, and how we got from no evidence of that (the video) to being the official position of the administration?

TreyGowdyDemandsAnswersOnBenghazi.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jeJmeeMjs

He concludes with this: The media has a responsibility to investigate and report these questions!

“I’m not surprised that:

a)   The ‘president’ called this a ‘phony scandal’’;

b)   SOS Clinton asked ‘What difference does it make’;

c)    Jay Carney said ‘it happened a long time ago’!”

“I’m just surprised at how many of you BOUGHT IT!”

Here it is 6 weeks later, most everybody knows that answers to those questions:

1.    Stevens was there to facilitate and cover-up ‘gun-running to our enemies’, al Qaeda, in Libya;

2.    Same answer as # 1;

3.    Same answer as # 1;

4.    Same answer as # 1;

5.    NO! Obama obviously did not and would not call any of our allies to ask for help, due to Same answer as # 1;

6.    Susan Rice had less to lose than Hillary, once the lie of the video mythology was discovered, due to Same answer as # 1;

7.    The origin of the video mythology was obviously Obama and Hillary, due to Same answer as # 1;

… but neither the Congress nor our Military Leaders nor the  Judiciary nor the MEDIA has done or said anything about the acts of Treason of lending aid and comfort to our declared enemies in the declared ‘war on terror’, by our putative Commander in Chief, known by all to BE THE ONLY ONE who could give the STAND DOWN order not deploy assets to rescue those former SEALs from death at the hands of our ‘aided and comforted’ enemies!

Not until a majority of patriotic Americans become aware of the awesome depth and breadth of the corruption and treason that has engulfed our government and our nation will we have any hope of restoring our Constitutional Republic.

We all must be Paul Reveres now, to spread the word to those remaining Americans with an ounce of patriotism left in their blood.

Paul-Revere3.jpg

In Liberty and In Truth.

Neil B. Turner

Citizens for the Constitution

NBTurner@RoadRunner.com

Views: 11746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you are making list, make one for those who would be useless (for whatever reason) in the front line but who are more than able to be the stay at homes who will help in the caring of families who have needs: children, the elderly, sick , etc. 

Put me on that list.  I will travel if necessary.

We can not tempt Obama to fire on us - if we have back up in case it turns violent, I am all for it. 

WE ARE LONG OVER DO , WE ARE LONG OVER DO , WE ARE LONG OVER DO , THE TREASON IS SO DEEP IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT SEE , THOSE WHO CAN'T SEE IT ARE LOOKING THE OTHER WAY DON'T YOU AGREE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Colonel Riley, Twana, I think I am out of the loop. Please send me the info on what the plan is. I am ready, what ever the mission. I wish I could bring others, but every body is in a deep sleep. Everybody has excuses, but no help. E-mail me at 3coffman@bellsouth.net with what details you can give.

I'm in. Need to start spreading the word. What's the plan. I think enough people are awake and once the party starts more will come.

I HAVE SEEN THESE DISICISSIONS BEFORE AND MANY AGRESSIVE THOUGHTS AND YES MANY GOOD IDEAS !  BUT THERE HAS TO BE LEADERSHIP AND COMMAND AND THE THOUGHT THAT ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WOKEN UP AND MORE WILL JOIN THE PARY SADDENS ME ?

WHERE IS THE LEADERSIP AND WHO IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE /COMMAND ? ALL THESE GOOD IDEAS WILL GO NO WHERE WITH NO LEADERS AND NO REAL FOLLOWERS BOTH ARE REQUIRED AND NO PLAN IS A PLAN TO DIE NEEDLESSLY ! THIS IS NOT 1776 AND WE WILL NEED MORE THAN A FEW 1000 SQUIRLE RIFLES AND GOOD INTENTIONS ?

WHO WANTS TO COMMIT AND COMMAND AND GIVE ORDERS TO AN ORGANIZED GROUP OF 5000 ABLE BODIED MEN AND EVEN WOMEN IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE THEY MUST ACCEPT LEADERSHIP AND THEY MUST ACCEPT ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR IT IS A LOST CAUSE ! 

IMO IT WOULD BE FOOLISH FOR A FEW HUNDRED MEN AND WOMEN TO DIE IN THE STREETS IN A PUBLIC DISPLAY OF DISOBEDIANCE ! IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO THINK GOOD CITIZENS CAN GO TOE TO TOE AGAINST THE EVIL LEADERS THAT ALREADY PLAN TO HAVE A NICE WARM FIRE AND PLENTY OF FOOD TO EAT WHILE THE AVERAGE GOOD CITIZEN WILL BE SCRAPING FOR FOOD ? ALL OF THIS STRONG TALK WILL DWINDLE FAST WHEN FATHERS ARE FORCED TO WATCH THEIR CHILDREN DIE OF HUNGER OR AN INFECTION FROM A COMMON COLD OR A CUT ON THE LEG ? gOOD MEN AND WOMEN WILL NOT WIN A BATTLE OR CHANGE HISTORY IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT WITH THE GOVT AND HLS BY FIGHTING IN THE STREETS ? wHAT DO WE DO THEN GIVE UP ? nO WE MUST PLAN TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX THIS IS NOT A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE AND IT WILL NOT BE CONVENTIONAL ! dO YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE OUR GOVT. WILL NOT GAS US CITIZENS  . .  .YES THEY WILL SO IMO WE MUST TAKE AWAY WHAT TEY THINK THEY HAVE SECURED FOR THEM ? THE TERRORIST HAVE BEEN INFILTRATING  OUR GOVT AND MILITARY INSTLATIONS FOR YEARS AS FAR BACK AS TH 1970'S THE AGENDA HAS CHANGED THEY NOW MAY ACTUALLY BE WORKING WITH THE US COVT ? WE MUST BE BOLD AND IN SMALL EDUCATED GROUPS TAKE AWAY THE SELF ASSSURANCE OF THE HIGH ARCEY ! wHEN THEY ARE WITH OUT WATER AND THEY ARE COLD AND THEY ARE NOT DINNUNG ON FINE CHINA THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL NEGOCIATE ? sO SLOW DOWN AND THINK JOW TO MESS UP THEIR PARTY THAT THEY PLAN ON HAVING OFF OF YOUR BACKS JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED INgERMANY IT WILL BE THE SAME HERE ? sO HAVE YOU PEACEFUL MARCH AND SEE IT YOU CCAN POSSIBLY GET MAYBE fx NEWS TO REALLY GIVE THE MOVEMENT COVERAGE LIKE FEW OF THE PAST MEETINGS HAVE RECEIVED ? bUT imo IT WOULD HURT MORE THAN IT WOULD HELP TO HAVE VIOLENCE IN dc AT A PEACEFL RALLY ?

hEY THIS IS AND WAS A GREAT COUNTRY IT HAS BEEN SIDE TRACKED AND OUT FORE FATHERS TOLD US THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN GOOD MEN WITH HIGH FAMILY VALUES DTOPPED RUNNING THIS COUNTRY AND THEY WERE SPOT ON WE HAVE VIPERS WITH MONEY  AND POWER FOR A GAD AND THEY WILL NOT WIN IF WE ARE SMART BUT TO FIGHT THEM ON THEIR TERMS IS A LOST CAUSE ! sAD TO SAY IT THE THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE i CAN NOT EVEN POST ON THIS SITE ! bUT ANY MAN WITH ANY MILITARY BACK ROUNF KNOW PRINCIPLES TO WIN AND TO SURVIVE IS # 1 !  ALL OF YOU GOOD TALKERS THAT ARE GUNG HO HAVE AT IT PACK YOUR LITTLE AR'S AND AK'S AND GO MAKE YOUR STAND AND FALL IN YOUUR TRACKS AND THEN THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS WILL HAVE A DIVERSION SO THE REAL AMTTER AT HAND CAN BE ADDRESSED :)

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO DAY ABOUT THAT :)

Point in question ? Do you think you have a miliary group orginized and intellegent enough to over through the white house security and the Secert police , not to mention the presidents Marine Guard  ? Go in to chambers and arrest the men that are in charge and hold them for a trial and what court would you take them to ?

I am not afraid to fight but I am no fool if you fight on their terms you will loose ! We must choose the time and place and have a firm timed plan of action . , weapons and are you prepared for

If possible without giving away your plan of attack on DC can you share a generlized scenario of teams , weapons , # , and are all members prepared for gas ?

A group dying and acheiving noting accomplishises nothing ?

Sir your statement that we could all wear mask is not takings into consideration that the gas htat will be used will require you to use more than a mask and are you and your force trained on how to wash after being gased  ? Balls to the wall and a good heart will only result in Martyers  and we don't really need them with the spin the media would put on the attackers ; they would not even be martyrs they would be Thimothy Mfays

I am no coward and I have sent no email to congress or senate ! I have sent to members of PFS with no replies ? I am not doing anything other than trying to point out scenarios that possibly you have not taken into consideration ! I admire your Attituide and I think it is a great thing that people are ready to act but to act haphazardly IMO would hurt more than help and if I can help count me in >

I will share this with all of you feed up ready to storm DC . As a Marine that has seen dead bodies and learned to not make friends if you don't want to see your friends brains splattered all over you chest and face ! lET ONE MAN FALL AND THEN ANOTHER AND THEN ANOTHER AND ONE HAVE AN ARM BLOWN OFF AND BLOOD SPEWING FROM A TORN LIMB ! Brother I am telling you a well train fighting force that is well disiplined will have their wits pressed to the limits and all the BS that Marines go through is what makes Mariens , Marines and gives them the ability to fight on when it seems the world is caving in around you ! Sir I respect you feed up disposition but to see a friend die is an event you may think you are prepared for but even if you are trained and prepared for it YOU ARE NEVER PREPARED for that 1st human you kill or for that 1st friend that dies wether a fast death or a slow death and I have not heard anything mentioned of Medics I have however seen 7 Marines die to surround a medic and save his life so he could do his duty they did theres ? They gave their life so that 1 man could live to save other lives there is so much more to fighting that shoot an kill that is why the Marines are so good at it IMO I was trained to kill as well as die with pride and honor but not being foo hardy ! SIR i EMPLORE YOU TO GET ON LINe and the same as everything else google battle stratgies and what makes up a marine Pltoon ? Are you the superiour attacking force  . .  .NO are you the agressive out numbered patriot fighting for your family  YES ! Remember your family needs you and yes people will die but IMO Our casualties if planned properly must be at a 2 to 10 ratio if we paln to gain any steam and positive results ?

Sgt Bearden...for the most part you are preaching to the choir.  Many of us on this site have been through the blood and guts of violent combat.  We don't take lightly what we are up against and the price that it may cost.  Our nation was founded on blood of patriots, it may take the same again but none of us yearn to see that.  We'll do what we have to do.  Sacrifice will be required, count on it.

The goal is to develop a plan that meets the common-sense test, won't piss in the wind, and have the greatest likelihood of reversing the destruction currently being waged by the greedy, self-serving, trough eaters in D.C. 

When we get some leadership established, we'll all work together to put a plan together.  Meantime, your thoughts are appreciated and reminds us of the cost.

Many things we will need and can be thinking about right now.  Some of you probably have expertise in these areas and can step up now to take a temporary/permanent leadership role: Public Affairs (Press contact); Administration (blog work, FB, Twitter) publicity, contact with all Veterans Groups, etc., ;  Intel (Everything we can find out both friendly and opposition, who will support us and who will oppose); Operations( Putting together a plan that tells us all we need to know about the operation) Logistics (Transportation, busses, trains, Bikers, routes, D.C guides, etc) Communication (Internal, external,  etc) Security (Internal Team, external armed force somewhere outside D.C. but rapid deployment as needed)

Some things to think about and start building.........

I think we all agree to agree.  No matter what the service, if you've been deployed in the past 12 years, you've been exposed to so heinous BS.  There are many facets that need addressed, some of which, units that have been in play since the early 90's have been covering and improving upon.  For example, a close associate of mine has trained several of our members in TCCC (Tactical Combat Casualty Care) which goes far beyond the Combat Lifesaver training that jsut about every Grunt and Leatherneck under go... everything from Intubation, stopping blood loss, resuscitation... point being, this format is a tight space to fit a training manual into.  There are several field manuals that are being adopted for units and individual patriots, or even those who just want to be better prepared for flooding, tornadoes or other natural disasters.  

I relate to the SGT's comment on the first sign of a combat casualty.  though is is far worse when it is one of your own, even your first enemy tango downed is an eye opener. And the tighter the space between the two of you, the more personal it becomes. 

I believe Mr. Riley's hitting on going after this thing politically first.  Some of us, are unfortunately, still "over-there" and can not assist on the ground yet.  But in the mean time, if there is anything that those of us in theaters overseas, may do to assist, please, do not hesitate to ask.

One of our biggest fights right now, while we continue to prepare, organize and extend out to those people we are just now learning about, is also educating people outside of our normal circles about the upcoming dangers.  Care must be taken in the arena of OPSEC of course (as in not letting to much out of the bag), and also in not scaring your neighbors to the point of being comatose.  Often, when I hear someone talking as if they just became self aware of some of the issues we face, I'll let them go on about what they've learned.  When they ask my opinion, I don't offer it lightly.  When it does come, I try to put it into as light of a perspective as possible... The experience can be a lot like giving a bath to a cat... kinda get the hell scratched out of you if not performed properly. 

as to the topic of combat and stressful environments, I've seen grown men piss themselves while we were merely being probed on an outing, by Federal Agents.  It's also happened to many during that first exchange of fire with insurgents.  You're going to have that.  As Patriots, as Americans who care about our children, our communities, our fellow countrymen, we have the responsibility to approach this in a stalwart manner.  While we have time, continue to train as militia... pray that we never need use this training.  Work with one another, and support whatever efforts we can, like this one being mentioned, so that we may never need to fall back on option B.

One more thing I wish to add to this... as you all step up together, you are showing strength and this scares the holy hell out of the opposition.  It should!  It is likely this will spur a negative response, but we've likely all been through similar before... I won't keep going on right now... I apologize to Mr, Riley; not trying to steal your thunder sir.  Just let us know how we can help.

DirtDiver

Afghanistan.

Hello Sean..........Thanks for your observations and encouragement.

The first thing you can do is come home safe....you and all our warriors.  Don't forget to tell your families we're praying for them also.

The second is to spread the word as safely as you can that "patriots, those who love our nation, our constitution, many of us who have served in the fox-hole, have had enough and we're going to D.C. and stay there until we get some number of the criminals in the White House and Congress gone".

You will begin noticing on the this site guidance for our likely May 2014 OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING.

Thank you and all our warriors for your service and sacrifice.  We send our very best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all of you to include your families. 

God bless you special........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service