Constitutional Emergency

Citizens for the Constitution;

15 December 2013

If you think our Congress-members, our Military Leaders, the Judiciary, and the MEDIA aren’t aware of the Obama’s gun-running to our enemies  (i.e. lending aid and comfort) in Benghazi, just listen to this 3 minute clip by Rep. Trey Gowdy as he rips the media for covering up Obama and Hillary’s treasonous acts of fraud, dissembling, deception, and deceit.

It has been over 6 weeks since he challenged the media at a major ½ hour press conference – to answer these questions:

1.    Why was Amb. Chris Stevens in Benghazi the night he was killed?

2.    Why were we the last flag flying in Benghazi – after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?

3.    Why were repeated requests for additional security denied again and again (by Obama and Hillary)?

4.    Why were no assets allowed to be deployed to help?

5.    Do you know if the ‘president’ called any of our allies and asked for help?

6.    Why was Susan Rice picked to go on the talk shows to promote the excuse of a ‘video’ – instead of SOS Hillary Clinton?

7.    Do you know the origin of the mythology of the spontaneous reaction to a video, and how we got from no evidence of that (the video) to being the official position of the administration?

TreyGowdyDemandsAnswersOnBenghazi.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jeJmeeMjs

He concludes with this: The media has a responsibility to investigate and report these questions!

“I’m not surprised that:

a)   The ‘president’ called this a ‘phony scandal’’;

b)   SOS Clinton asked ‘What difference does it make’;

c)    Jay Carney said ‘it happened a long time ago’!”

“I’m just surprised at how many of you BOUGHT IT!”

Here it is 6 weeks later, most everybody knows that answers to those questions:

1.    Stevens was there to facilitate and cover-up ‘gun-running to our enemies’, al Qaeda, in Libya;

2.    Same answer as # 1;

3.    Same answer as # 1;

4.    Same answer as # 1;

5.    NO! Obama obviously did not and would not call any of our allies to ask for help, due to Same answer as # 1;

6.    Susan Rice had less to lose than Hillary, once the lie of the video mythology was discovered, due to Same answer as # 1;

7.    The origin of the video mythology was obviously Obama and Hillary, due to Same answer as # 1;

… but neither the Congress nor our Military Leaders nor the  Judiciary nor the MEDIA has done or said anything about the acts of Treason of lending aid and comfort to our declared enemies in the declared ‘war on terror’, by our putative Commander in Chief, known by all to BE THE ONLY ONE who could give the STAND DOWN order not deploy assets to rescue those former SEALs from death at the hands of our ‘aided and comforted’ enemies!

Not until a majority of patriotic Americans become aware of the awesome depth and breadth of the corruption and treason that has engulfed our government and our nation will we have any hope of restoring our Constitutional Republic.

We all must be Paul Reveres now, to spread the word to those remaining Americans with an ounce of patriotism left in their blood.

Paul-Revere3.jpg

In Liberty and In Truth.

Neil B. Turner

Citizens for the Constitution

NBTurner@RoadRunner.com

Views: 11737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A host of helpful observations have been offered toward the reality of an AMERICAN SPRING.  We can start the ball rolling right here on Patriots for America, while waiting for some of the Generals to step forward,  if Twana agrees.  If she does, then I will suggest a skeleton plan.............

Harry...Please, let us hear your plan?

Few things to work out yet Robert..........

Harry, I don't think we should be putting plans out on this site. I would almost bet the NSA is already tapped into this site and scanning all of its contents and running it through their filters. I believe we should use encrypted e-mail like Thunderbird with Enigmail or some other encryption service if we are going to start talking planning or take it off line, meaning face to face planning in roving sites, so as to not draw attention. I would suggest no more than 10 individuals in the planning and at the maximum of 25 individuals versed in planning senarios .   Just my two cents, I don't trust the NSA or this government.

As a sub-note:  If people want to get their e-mail secured, I can help in both Windows and Linux Operating systems. Use my e-mail to make initial contact, then we will go from there.

Clois.....I worked at No Such Agency and you can bet there is nothing secure...certainly not the programs you mention...I hope they know we're coming, I want them to know we're coming.

In fact here's what I think is a starter Concept of Operations:

Concept of Operations.  

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission. 

Phase 2 - One million of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a new President of the United States.  The senior democrat leader in the US Senate will become the Majority Leader.  The US Senate will elect a Vice President of the United States.

Phase 3 – Those with the credentials of a West, Cruz, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.  The U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements. 

I pray for this. We the People and set back too long and just talked. Now is the time for action.

Open it shall be....I am comfortable either way. I personally don't care whether they (Government) knows or not. They know where I stand, so, so be it.

Thank you brother and God willing they will know how America stands in the Spring. As I said earlier, we need to bathe our efforts in prayer that they be honorable, not self-serving beyond restoration of freedom, liberty, and constitutional government.  So............prayer warriors will you please organize and begin the petitions.........

The Preambles of all 50 States Of The United States:

Alabama 1901, Preamble. We the people of the State of Alabama, invoking the
favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following
Constitution.
Alaska 1956, Preamble. We, the people of Alaska, grateful to God and to those
who founded our nation and pioneered this great land.
Arizona 1911, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arizona, grateful to
Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution...
Arkansas 1874, Preamble . We, the people of the State of Arkansas, grateful to
Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government...
California 1879, Preamble . We, the People of the State of California, grateful
to Almighty God for our freedom.
Colorado 1876, Preamble. We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence for
the Supreme Ruler of Universe.
Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with
gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy.
Delaware 1897, Preamble. Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the
rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of
their consciences.
Florida 1885, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Florida, grateful to
Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this Constitution...
Georgia 1777, Preamble . We, the people of Georgia, relying upon protection and
guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution...
Hawaii 1959, Preamble . We, the people of Hawaii, Grateful for Divine Guidance
.. Establish this Constitution.
Idaho 1889, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Idaho, grateful to Almighty
God for our freedom, to secure its blessings.
Illinois 1870, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful to
Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberty which He hath so
long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
Indiana 1851, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Indiana, grateful to
Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to choose our form of government.
Iowa 1857, Preamble We, the People of the State of Iowa, grateful to the Supreme
Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence on Him for
a continuation of these blessings establish this Constitution.
Kansas 1859, Preamble. We, the people of Kansas, grateful to Almighty God for
our civil and religious privileges establish this Constitution.
Kentucky 1891, Preamble. We, the people of the Commonwealth are grateful to
Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties...
Louisiana 1921, Preamble . We, the people of the State of Louisiana, grateful to
Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy.
Maine 1820, Preamble. We the People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts
the goodness of the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an
opportunity ... And imploring His aid and direction.
Maryland 1776, Preamble We, the people of the state of Maryland, grateful to
Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty...
Massachusetts 1780, Preamble . We...the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging
with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the Universe .. In
the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly imploring His direction ..
Michigan 1908, Preamble .. We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of freedom establish this Constitution.
Minnesota, 1857, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to
God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings:
Mississippi 1890, Preamble. We, the people of Mississippi in convention
assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.
Missouri 1845, Preamble . We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence
for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness ..
Establish this Constitution .
Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana, grateful to Almighty God for
the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution ..
Nebraska 1875, Preamble. We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our
freedom .. Establish this Constitution.
Nevada 1864, Preamble. We the people of the State of Nevada, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom establish this Constitution .
New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V. Every individual has a natural and
unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.
New Jersey 1844, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful
to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted
us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.
New Mexico 1911, Preamble. We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty
God for the blessings of liberty
New York 1846, Preamble . We, the people of the State of New York, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings.
North Carolina 1868, Preamble. We the people of the State of North Carolina,
grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil,
political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him
for the continuance of those
North Dakota 1889, Preamble. We , the people of North Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain...
Ohio 1852, Preamble. We the people of the state of Ohio, grateful to Almighty
God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our common
Oklahoma 1907, Preamble . Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to
secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty ... establish this ..
Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I. Section 2. All men shall be secure in
the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their
consciences..
Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to Almighty
God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His
guidance
Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island grateful
to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long
permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing
South Carolina, 1778, Preamble. We, the people of he State of South Carolina
grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
South Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of South Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties .
Tennessee 1796, Art. XI.III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible right
to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience...
Texas 1845, Preamble. We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging,
with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.
Utah 1896, Preamble. Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish
this Constitution.
Vermont 1777, Preamble . Whereas all government ought to enable the individuals
who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other blessings which the
Author of Existence has bestowed on man ..
Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI Religion, or the Duty which we owe our
Creator can be directed only by Reason and that it is the mutual duty of all to
practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each other .
Washington 1889, Preamble. We the People of the State of Washington, grateful to
the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution
West Virginia 1872, Preamble. Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the
blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West
Virginia reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God ...
Wisconsin 1848, Preamble. We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty God
for our freedom, domestic tranquility
Wyoming 1890, Preamble . We, the people of the State of Wyoming, grateful to God
for our civil, political, and religious liberties .. establish this Constitution.

After reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one is
faced with the prospect that maybe, the ACLU and the out-of-control federal
courts are wrong! If you found this to be "Food for thought.." copy and send to
as many as you think will be enlightened as I hope you were.

Please note that at no time is anyone told that they MUST worship God.

"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -
William Penn

GOD BLESS AMERICA

A consideration:  Martin Luther King had a "contract" or agreement he required of all who "protested" with him and every person involved was required to sign it. Alvita King talked about it on Glenn Beck.  He  had it posted on his page but it was some time ago...probably when he was still on FOX.  I'm sure it can be found on the internet.  It would be a good foundational start to organizing people's understanding on how the protest would be carried out. 

I also think, Harry, that the "Spring" HAS to be non-violent.  It may not (probably not) end that way but it MUST start in a peaceful manner.  If not, we will become a bunch of thugs at the least and anarchists at the worst.  There are many, many groups of people who would love to join a "revolution" for none of the reason we want to see the "spring" accomplish.  New Black Panthers, street gangs of every stripe, Neo-Nazis....I'm sure everyone can think of many more.

Hi Judy,   If you read my letter http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/operation-american-... you will see I emphasize "non-violent" event quite strongly.  We're armed with the Constitution/Biblical principles.  And I talk also about being prepared for the government to "be violent"....we won't but that doesn't mean we might not have backup who will come to our aid.

AMEN !!  Spread the word through your circle of Friends, we all must support this and put boots on the ground....The lives of our children and grandchildren depends on our patriotic duty to preserve Constitutional Government.................

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service