BOWE BERGDAHL'S REINSTATEMENT TO ACTIVE DUTY? CAN IT STAND? WILL IT STAND?

BOWE BERGDAHL'S REINSTATEMENT TO ACTIVE DUTY?  CAN IT STAND?  WILL IT STAND?

"...desertion in the face of the enemy is being treated as missing bed-check"

For more than six years many, including myself, have been lamenting over the nation’s decision or fraudulent action in elevating Barack Obama to occupancy of the White House.  Even with in-your-face proof of crimes, illegal actions against the US Constitution, no element of federal government, State government, or “we the people” have stopped the “obama transformation” of America.

As a nation we can recover from Obama crimes such as Fast and Furious illegal operation, the Benghazi massacre, IRS scandals, attacks on Tea Party entities, turning National Security Agency against American citizens, trillions of debt, financial bail-outs of favored interests, border sovereignty,  even trading five known terrorist butchers for one American military deserter, as disgusting as it is, can be rectified.

What cannot be reversed is the path Obama is clearly traveling by destroying the United State military.  It is without question, he said it, Obama's motivation has been focused on building a civilian police force while downgrading the United States military.

It is clear Barack Obama’s demonstrated national media Rose Garden hugs of military deserter  Bowe Bergdahl parents was a slap in the face to our military.  It is also clear Obama credibility would suffer even greater loss in the polls if Bowe Bergdahl was incarcerated or brought up on charges by the U.S. military as a deserter.

Obama is now involved in undermining the United States Army justice system and military chain of command by influencing  action regarding deserter Bowe Bergdahl.  There can be no other explanation that would justify reinstating Bowe Bergdahl in a normal work environment, in the midst of other honorable serving military members, without White House influence on the chain of command.

Are we to believe the entire US Army chain of command between the Pentagon and Bowe Bergdahl are willing to tolerate a decision that reflects Bergdahl leaving his post in war-time as an incident of small potatoes?  A very grave question is at what point is the US Military chain of command going to take action to save what’s left of our national security?

The grave consequences of the Bergdahl issue can’t help but send shock waves through our military ranks…desertion in the face of the enemy is being treated as missing bed-check?  What does this do to the credibility of the US military chain of command?  Has there ever been more blatant “probable cause” justification for confinement from mounting evidence and testimony, than Bowe Berghdahl’s disappearance from his duty station in Afghanistan?

All this boils down to the fact that only a small fraction of the United States population, the US Military,  separates us from total destruction by an outside force that might consider taking advantage of our internal chaos. If our military loses faith in its leaders, we lose America!

Obama’s distractions by interfering in the Bergdahl issue is destroying the US military chain of command, military justice system, disrespecting all honorably serving or served military members, devastating military morale, impacting readiness,  and creating a condition that may well invite outside enemies to attack the US homeland.

Who and When will the red-line be drawn against Barack Obama?

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 1824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My God says to not hate anyone.

Forgive me Lord because I sin with the hate that I have FOR this man oBAMA.

I want to do something to help our country ,But I'm tired of ALL the talking points that everyone ,both sides are saying...

What can I do ?

What Can I say to make a difference?

I'm 62 years old and Don't care about much ,except my God ,Family and The United States of America..

I'll lay down my body and soul for any of those three..

Please SOMEONE say something that will help....

Give some directions and stop the bullshit TALKING POINTS....

Yes I vote ,Big fricking deal...how has that worked for us....

and NOW they are buying votes outright.and congress don't seem to care.....

I hear you loud and clear, Chuck! I'll be 68 in October and I too would sacrifice my life for the same three. I don't think we have much time left before Obama starts having his goons kicking down doors for gun confiscation. Before that takes place he will create a false flag incident and declare Martial Law. This government has been preparing for this for a long time now and are ready to act on the American people.

Voting is a farce and it will continue to be rigged to elect the evil misfits. 2016 election may never happen. All I can say is; Stay calm, stay ready and trust in God. It's all we can do for now.

This government has been preparing for this for a long time now and are ready to act on the American people.

Aren't any of these government "Police" American citizens too ?  Didn't they take the Same Oath the Rest of Us Take when signing up to Serve ?   Or are "All" of these people brain washed Nazi's ?  Do they not See what this Administration is Doing to Our Nation ?   If Your Not an American God Fearing Patriot you should Leave with the rest of the Criminals who are Invading Our Shores !  

One Republic Nation Under God ! ! !

Yes, David! They all have taken the Oath to defend America against foreign and domestic enemies but here is where it ends. They get paid by the government and if they want to continue getting paid they will follow orders and sweep their Oath into the trash as Obama did. Some will abandon Obama and go home to protect their families but those who are true die hard Obama supporters will kill Americans without a blink of an eye.

I believe that there are many more Patriots than you may think..Of course some will stand with Obama but many many more will not..I think most military personnel are very aware that he despises the military..I do not believe they will soon forget that whether they are paid by the government or not..Killing other Americans is not the OATH they took..They took an Oath to protect America ..Not to destroy its people...

It is why Obama will have foreign troops do the job for him just in case the majority of government employees turn on him. I watch the local police in many states who brutalize and kill people without the slightest concern. They too took an Oath to uphold the Constitution but it doesn't stop them from murdering someone. Just the other day, a man was choked to death by police as he pleaded with them he couldn't breathe. Another was shot 5 or 6 times as he walked away from a police officer. There are police who will use lethal force on an unarmed citizen just because they can and get away with it. They also killed a war veteran because he didn't have a front licence plate. Five or six cops pounced on this man and beat him to death. The Oath meant nothing to these LEOs. Just who are they protecting when they murder people on the street for a minor violation?

Granted, not all cops are bad. It's these mentally twisted angry cops who should be sent to prison for their crimes but are let go with a slap on the wrist.

Sadly, Col. Riley, sunshine patriots FAR outnumber those of us who are willing to push back against this tyranny.

At this juncture ONLY serious civil disobedience will turn the tide. Patriots must be willing to chain themselves to the White House fence, but they must also be willing to be arrested and jailed for taking such a patriotic action. This will attract media attention as nothing else will, and will stoke the flames of civil disobedience. Outcome: OAS will be resurrected and the Mall will finally be overflowing with patriots who demand a return to constitutional order.

Half measures and wishful thinking alone simply don't work. And, in the final analysis, if  civil disobedience can turn the tide--and I think it will--it sure beats more unsettling remedies.

He's gone............

In espionage jargon, a mole (also called a penetration agent,[1] deep cover agent, or sleeper agent) is a long-term spy (espionage agent) who is recruited before he has access to secret intelligence, and subsequently works his way into the target organization.[2][3] However it is popularly used to mean any long-term clandestine spy or informant within an organization, whether government or private

plant >

4. A person or thing put into place in order to mislead or function secretly, especially:
a. A person placed in a group of spectators to influence behavior.
b. A person stationed in a given location as a spy or observer.
c. A misleading piece of evidence placed so as to be discovered.
d. A remark or action in a play or narrative that becomes important later.

Very Good Gary..Nothing worse than a Mole in the Hole..

CHUCK..i sort of agree with the idea of civil disobedience YET , I continue in prayer that GOD will destroy the evil in

America

God could have crushed Goliath like a bug but instead, He called out a shepherd boy name David to get the job done. It's going to take God's people to act with prayer and courage.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service